It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Masons = Telepathic Triad?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I was reading through the late Solomon Tulbure's book "The Illuminati Manifesto" where he says that the origin of the modern day Illuminatic Masons was when some realized they could communicate telepathically, and most powerfully in groups of three. He says that this secret telepathic triad structure was then placed into lodges and congregations where these telepathic triads would then covertly direct the group and also Freemasonry.

Now of course, Solly was a madman, but I had never read this anywhere else. Has this ever been alluded to in any literature? Has anyone heard of telepathic traids in any secret organization? Can anyone describe how a triad is more effective?

If it's only Solly who claimed this, I guess it's suspect, but I thought it was an interesting idea.

[EDIT:]

This is a non-mason-flaming post, if you please.

[edit on 12-8-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You sparked my interest and I came across this article:
www.geocities.com...

It appears that there was a Pharoah and his first son discovered he could send his thoughts to some animals and decided to try it out on a human. The power grew in strength when three persons performed it together. 3 is a magic number too. This telepathic ability would be used to recruit persons into the order. This is strictly based off of that article though. Can anyone expand more on this as my knowledge regarding the Masons is minimal?

[edit on 12-8-2005 by Kongfuey]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kongfuey
You sparked my interest and I came across this article:
www.geocities.com...

Yes, that is actually a direct copy from Tulbure's book.

I am wondering if there is any meat to this theory or did he just make it up because it sounded good?

If you search "Solomon Tulbure" or "Maximus Illuminati", you may find some of his posts from when he was an ATS member. He claimed to be the chronicler for the new Illuminated Age. He apparently committed suicide by jumping from a bridge. He was definitely nuts, but sometimes that can mask some interesting truths. Not sure in this case, so I ask.

[edit on 12-8-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Just jumping to say that not all folk who jump off bridges etc. are mad, sometimes they just know too much to live with.

As to the 'three', I was also taught this by my occult practicing family. Now days, I'm just a simple believer in The One True Creator God, His Redeemer Son and the Holy Spirit, with no church affiliations.

df1

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Ive never been involved in a telepathic triad, however if another 2 Masons would like to join me Id be willing to give it a try by sending a message of goodness and light to some of these poor psychotic souls posting on ATS today.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1
Ive never been involved in a telepathic triad, however if another 2 Masons would like to join me Id be willing to give it a try by sending a message of goodness and light to some of these poor psychotic souls posting on ATS today.

You could use words on todays posts to spread goodness and light instead of calling survivers and their supporters "psychotic" for speaking out on a conspiracy site.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Telepathy, or transmission of thought patterns, is something pretty simple to achieve after a little practice and spiritual training. I highly doubt 3 people communicationg telepathically could do that and ''rule'' freemasonry as a lot of mason are able to do this. (id say a lot of masons past the 14th degree should be able and have the potential to do this if they do the work intensively and correctly, unfortunately a lot of people don't do it). So the idea of a ruling telepathic triad is absurd, as many masons would soon join them.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan

Originally posted by df1

You could use words on todays posts to spread goodness and light instead of calling survivers and their supporters "psychotic" for speaking out on a conspiracy site.

You could seek the truth, instead of spreading hate.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWitch

Originally posted by df1

You could seek the truth, instead of spreading hate.

I don't have to seek truth on this topic, I've lived it. As to spreading hate...I'm a human being who hates the acts of evil and the coverup of it. Something wrong with that?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
What have you lived? please provide some sort of news/ locations. You just hint to some sort of ritual child abuse.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiggy
What have you lived? please provide some sort of news/ locations. You just hint to some sort of ritual child abuse.

Forgive me if I don't trust you with the nitty gritty (well you haven't been very nice to me have you?) but a couple of years ago I handed my files on to Whistleblowers who have also been insulted on this site. I trust them with the details as they use them to connect the dots between survivers who thought it only happened to them.

I will say though it started in the early 60's and involved a major hospital and some of it's doctors and nurseing staff. This same hospital hired a New Zealand doctor about 5 years ago when he was wanted for child sexual abuse in his own country.

You can chose to believe survivers or not but don't attack them. They don't all have the heart to keep being called liers and insane etc.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
For crying out loud, can't you keep your damned trolling in one thread?!?! There is a perfectly ridiculous thread already going about this; and I'm sure Batgirl would be much obliged if you kept posting there...

df1, as soon as I match the requirement, I'll get with you and we can try. God knows they need it.

BTW, smallpeeps, if the only reference you can find to this was written/propagated by an admitted (by you) nut job, I don't think there's much more to say about it.

If you can find more credible sources, I'd be interested.

[edit on 8/13/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
For crying out loud, can't you keep your damned trolling in one thread?!?! There is a perfectly ridiculous thread already going about this; and I'm sure Batgirl would be much obliged if you kept posting there...

Uh, okay, so this is your sense of humor. I gotcha. Trolling jokes must be a popular one here on ATS.

And it's eudaimonia, not "batgirl"

God knows they need it.

Actually, what I really right now is a taco.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Axeman, please be polite, "batgirl" has stated more than once that he isnt a girl and we already said it was the topic that was important not point gathering so I'm sure he won't mind me dareing to share another opinion on another thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Axeman, please be polite, "batgirl" has stated more than once that he isnt a girl and we already said it was the topic that was important not point gathering so I'm sure he won't mind me dareing to share another opinion on another thread.

Not at all.
She's got a point Axeman

I guess no one here has seen the movie Ghost World, eh?

Hey Axeman, meet...

AXEMAN THE TROLL CHOPPER!

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Regrets I have no direct experience of telepathy, inside or outside the lodge room. I can confirm that my attempts to telepathically communicate with the barman at a busy festive board bar has always failed.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This is a separate thread, unconnected to the other thread. U2U me if you can't grasp that.

BTW, smallpeeps, if the only reference you can find to this was written/propagated by an admitted (by you) nut job, I don't think there's much more to say about it.

Well, can we discuss it without your interference? Even though Solomon Tulbure was a little crazy, he was also an ATS member for a little while and he did write a book which is an interesting read. What is your purpose on this thread, exactly, except to encourage more Mason-bashing? I'm not interested in that, I'm asking about telepathy.

Do you get it? I'm not saying this is true, I'm mentioning it and asking if we can determine if there are any other sources for this idea.

That's why I'm asking. Do you see everything as an attack?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
To try to steer the thread back to the original post. I am uncertain as to why they would do it in groups of three. I would think that only two people are necessary for telepathy to work. You would need one person to send out the thoughts and you would need another person to be the recevier of those thoughts. Why 3?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

This is a separate thread, unconnected to the other thread. U2U me if you can't grasp that.

Dude, relax. I was trying to get suzy ryan and others to take their off topic discussion about ritual abuse to that thread... (i.e. I was trying to help you out.
)

Well, can we discuss it without your interference?

Interference?! You mean like this:

I don't have to seek truth on this topic, I've lived it. As to spreading hate...I'm a human being who hates the acts of evil and the coverup of it. Something wrong with that?

I will say though it started in the early 60's and involved a major hospital and some of it's doctors and nurseing staff. This same hospital hired a New Zealand doctor about 5 years ago when he was wanted for child sexual abuse in his own country.

You can chose to believe survivers or not but don't attack them. They don't all have the heart to keep being called liers and insane etc.

So, you see, my comment was directed at those who were spilling over from another thread into this one. So sorry for trying to help keep your thread about the topic you intended.

What is your purpose on this thread, exactly, except to encourage more Mason-bashing? I'm not interested in that, I'm asking about telepathy.

Then why are you busting my balls instead of telling Ms. Suzy to take her child abuse accusations the the child abuse thread?!?! And you ask if I get it...

I'm not saying this is true, I'm mentioning it and asking if we can determine if there are any other sources for this idea.

That's why I'm asking. Do you see everything as an attack?

No, I don't. But here's a thought... Why don't you find some more resources for the topc of your thread, and then we can have a nice discussion. You've already had several Masons chime in and say they have never heard of or had any experience with the phenomenon you are asking about, so what more do you want? For them to do your homework for you?

Sorry if I'm a little curt, but damn dude, this is what I get for trying to keep your thread on topic?

You'll notice that I actually had something to say about your post (after having a bit of a chuckle with df1, so sue me) rather than spilling over a fight from another one. But yeah, I',m the one "interfering." Please.

P.S. Suzy: I am well aware that Batgirl is a guy.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Alright, enough of this tripe. The topic has nothing to do with survivors of anything.

Axeman, please refer to members by proper username.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join