It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

light as a feather, stiff as a board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
have any of you played that game before?do you guys think that it will actually work or what?do any of you guys know how to play it.............and no i don't think it's done like how they did it in the movie ''THE CRAFT"....

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yes i have done this many times with friends and it works lol... no idea why it does ...

www.expage.com...

WE did have a thread on this a while back but cant for the life of me find it now, Theres loads on the net about this and how to do it ect...

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Haha wow I have always been curious about this, just never thought to ask. Why on earth shoud this work, combined will to achieve the desired result, who knows.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I've been wondering about that guy I think his name or stage name is Anjel who's been on A&E lateley. How does he or does really leivitate people as well as himself?

Dallas

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I know who your talking about Dallas, his names Criss Angel.His levitating stuff is like nothing ive ever seen before. He levitates someone that he finds in a crowd on a street,then he levitates himself,and then he lifts a frisbee off the ground and throws it without touching it.For anyone who hasnt seen it you should check it out its on A&E all the time.If its a hoax its very well done.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Criss Angel doesn't claim to be psychic or anything though. He does a lot of other magic tricks like being buried alive or laying on a bed of nails with an SUV on his stomach that plenty of other magicians have done and admitted as stage magic. Like the bed of nails is purely possible because of weight dispersal. Personally I missed the levitation episode (I hope it runs again soon), but I am fairly certain it is just another magic trick of some kind. It is pretty amazing though, I saw a short clip of it on the internet. David Blaine does a similar trick. I think there was a thread running explaining how Blaine does his levitation trick a week or two ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yah I hear you, but the nail trick's so called secret is not so secret anymore. But this what I'll call Super-Levitation is either staged or real in my opinion. I just want to know which?

But thanks for that people..

Dallas

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think its real just because it would be very hard to hoax this stuff.entirely possible,just not plausible.He levitates a girl on the street and then shows theres no wires.You really have to see the episode to see what im getting at though.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Since the beginning of "magic" there have been skilled illusionists. In the beginning, the technology and art of manipulation required a setup of a darkened stage. Now it is possible to pull the same tricks almost impromptu on a street corner. Criss Angel is very good, but still an illusionist.

There is no debate between "real" and "hoax", it's all a genuine illusion.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Yes i have done this many times with friends and it works lol... no idea why it does ...

www.expage.com...

WE did have a thread on this a while back but cant for the life of me find it now, Theres loads on the net about this and how to do it ect...

I wouldn't need 2 other people's help to lift you of the ground like a feather Asala :p

I'm not going to go into the other part of the rhyme though ... /me blushes

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If you combine the Wills, Beliefs, and Actions, of a group of humans you can bend the Laws of Nature.

Everyone has to be willing to let it happen, deep down in their minds they must agree. If even one does it then it will not happen, period.

Things like this have always been known, but only a very few have the desire to see it for themselves. I have never done it myself, but I have no need because I know it will work. Things I have participated in have left me no doubt of that. And no, I will not describe any of them here, that is farther than even I wish to go in public.

A.T
(-)

top topics

join