It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any theory's on this one??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
if or when the world comes under one order, who might be the man or men running this world??
this mabe be a tangent, but a bit relative...- what kind of opposition might china bring to this one world order?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillinger
if or when the world comes under one order, who might be the man or men running this world??
this mabe be a tangent, but a bit relative...- what kind of opposition might china bring to this one world order?

I have started a Thread called The Two Beasts of Revelation 13:
 The Antichrist and the False Prophet if you go read this , I think this might answer your Question. It is really Good, and please read it all. Good Stuff. I didn't want to Repeat Everything again so just go Check out that Thread.
Here is the Link. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Who has had the most experience controlling the largest mass of people ought to give you a clue what may evolve.

PNAC plan depends on cheap energy to grow, them days are over...

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We are having a problem with your account, its not showing up in any threads even tho you are posting in them, such as this one.

Please check your u2us and respond.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well, I am willing to bet that whoever it is, will be from the US gov.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The world would be ruled from Rome. The Vatican's been wanting to rule the world for centuries.

The ecumenical movement is part of the NWO. One world religion, one world government.

top topics

join