It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Astrology Signs Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
What is your Astrology sign, and does the personality description fits you ?

( wonder how many real answers i'll get ?)

here is the link i used Astrology

I'm a Libra

Libra are inclined to suffer most from nerves and depression of spirits, as well from pain in the back and kidneys and headaches.
The most suitable colors for them are all shades of blue, violet, purple and mauve.

... about 90% accurate.

Character of person born in October
Diplomatic, harmonious, cooperative, partnership-led
The sign Libra is representing as a symbol of The Balance. They are positive and decisive in thoughts and actions.

when i make up my mind, i make up my mind...it may take a while,...but when it happens there is no turning back...and i dso like to work in teams, and i dont have the "leadership" bug...im fine either way...

Libra have great foresight and intuition, and generally seen at their best on first impression. They are often very psychic, have curious presentiments, and would make very devout spiritualists, theosophists, occultists. Libra are often very successful as speculators, but they have little regard for the value of money, and have as a rule great ups and downs in their careers.

thast pretty close... really... !

and that about it ...i wonder how come this things ususally are so close to reality...and i'm not talking about the Daily newspaper horoscope...those always say i'm about to get tons of money and travel far awayyy....

I would really like to know how many other people see "coincidences" in Astrology

[edit on 12-8-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm a sagittarius, quite typical one, love to travel easilly pissed lol...

I'm not promnicious though.

My Scorpio rising sign is very dominant as well.

join