It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lazar Debunked!- Here is the Undeniable Proof!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I personally believe that Bob is telling the truth. I have watched his interviews numerous times and I just have the impression that he is legit. Obviously, he is a physicist and knows much more on the subject than the average Joe. Also, one thing that I cannot recall is him saying that he has degrees from the above mentioned schools. I only remember him mentioning that he attended there... But then again, I might be recalling wrong. I just reason things a bit and it makes sense to me that he must have acquired that knowledge somewhere... About the ease of erasing his Los Alamos records, I assume it is easy and it was done as from Los Alamos they were denying that he was ever employed there, until the phone book in question came about... after that was presented to them, they strangely recalled that he had some position there! Now, I can imagine how easy it could be nowadays to erase someones identity in the computer world, but it would be close to impossible to track all of the paper documents and destroy them. That is where the culprit was, the phone book came out... Now, about the polygraph tests, none of the three identified Bob as a liar.Two of the tests showed he was telling the truth and one was announced to be inconclusive. To me that is good enough result to believe he was telling the truth when they asked him the questions. Lastly, I would like to mention that I remember watching some UFO documentaries and reading on the subject where I found out what other scientists thought of Bob as a true or fake physicist. As far as I remember, most of them said that what he is saying makes sense and they could not discard it as nonsense. With that said though, they also said that they could not confirm that what he claimed was true. In any case, those scientists could not discard Bob as a hoaxer! Anyway, I believe him.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Felt I would add my two cents in this thread. As far as Lazar goes, I am up in the air. I would love to believe him, but there are alot of things against him. First, he cannot provide any evidence to prove/corroborate his story. This is very strange. There has to be something somewhere that would prove he attended these schools or had some sort of clearance. If he had planned on letting the truth out why did he not keep at least a small thing, a security badge, sliver or clothing. There are so many small things that would not be noticed if they were "missing". The fact that no one will come forward and he will not release any names is damning on his end. He will not release names due to the fact that those people would then be at risk, and those that know the truth about him will not come forward due to the risk involved in corroborating his story. As far as the technical stuff, I have no clue because I am not an engineer or a scientist. Wish I could understand how these craft he described worked because then we could all come together and try to build this thing. Why has no one taken on the task of trying to recreate anything he described? That would either make or break his story.
As far as the government not putting him in jail or doing anything about him leaking information. Honestly, if the anything happened to him it would be suspicious. No matter what happened it would be investigated to the last detail due to his high profile character. The government is doing something about it, we just do not see or know about it. Everything that happens to him is behind the scenes, out of public view and most likely his view as well.
The one thing you have to remember is this. The government does things we know nothing about, things we will know nothing about until many years later and other things we may never know about. Just because this man cannot prove his story to the finite detail does not mean that there is not some truth to what he says. Yes, I think some of what he says is overly exaggerated, however, in that exaggeration is the truth. Read between the lines, and break down the details. The truth is in there we just have to weed out the BS that is tangled in with it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilian51378
Lastly, I would like to mention that I remember watching some UFO documentaries and reading on the subject where I found out what other scientists thought of Bob as a true or fake physicist. As far as I remember, most of them said that what he is saying makes sense and they could not discard it as nonsense.

I'm a physicist and I think he was spinning BS. He's a little bit better than your scientifically illiterate hoaxer, but clearly he's no serious physicist. It's just a good sci-fi story that a moderately educated technical undergraduate could create.

The notion that Edward Teller (who was unquestionably an extraordinary physicist) would choose him to be involved with such a critical project is rather preposterous.

Put simply, his story showed remarkable unawareness of the immense physical implications and difficulties of how actual physical gravitational engineering might work. Any real physicist would quickly home in on the central areas and be curious about some truly key questions---and successful answers would only come from the sustained effort of exceptionally knowlegable and dedicated experimentalists and theorists.

If he were a substantial scientist and decided to "spill it out" he could have given a far more detailed and sophisticated explanation of the principles that others who had some notion about the subject might consider plausible.
edit on 6-4-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Super bismuth"It's like magic."

This latest scientific breakthrough, however, provides significant credibility to Bob Lazar’s claims rather than discrediting his claims. Bob Lazar’s Element 115 discs used to make the wedge for the “Sport Model” Flying Disc Anti-Matter Reactor would have to have been the isotope of Element 115 containing the magic number of 184 neutrons, therefore, having an atomic mass of 299. The nuclear configuration of this isotope of Element 115 would be identical to the nuclear configuration of the only known stable isotope of Element 83, Bismuth, 83Bi209, containing the magic number of 126 neutrons, except that the Element 115 isotope would have one more energy level completely filled with protons and neutrons. 82 protons and 114 protons are magic numbers for protons because 82 protons completely fill 6 proton energy levels and 114 protons completely fill 7 proton energy levels. The 83rd proton for Bismuth is a lone proton in the 7th proton energy level and the 115th proton for Element 115 is the lone proton in the 8th proton energy level. 126 neutrons completely fill 7 neutron energy levels and 184 neutrons completely fill 8 neutron energy levels. Refer to the Nucleon Energy Level Table for Bismuth and Element 115, below, for the nuclear configurations of Bismuth and Element 115. This stable isotope of Bismuth, Element 83, has very unique gravitational characteristics. Refer to the Henry William Wallace Patent: U.S. Patent 3,626,605, “Method and Apparatus for Generating a Secondary Gravitational Force Field.”

link

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Bob Lazar will always be discredited no matter how many lie detector tests he takes or how many times he tells his story. I neither believe him or disbelieve him but his story does sound credible and the details he gives of the base are reported to be correct in regards to where the hangers are and other various parts of Area 51. No-one knows for sure if Lazar is telling the truth or not but one thing is for certain; no-one else would be able to divulge the information he has without working at Area 51.

Its impossible to determine if what he is saying is true or false and it also always going to remain a controversial topic of discussion. Anyone can write their opinion on Bob Lazar and state it as the truth or claim they have have 'debunked' his story. However, until you speak to the man face-to-face no-one will never know the real truth.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I still beleive him. He passed the Polygraph test and George knapp even believes him.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocktrns
I still beleive him. He passed the Polygraph test and George knapp even believes him.

Like polygraph tests can't be beaten.
And George Knapp's career wasn't improved...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
wheres your undeniable proof? everything that gave him credit for anything was on the internet. your undeniable proof...is from the internet. not following you.

OH ya, Bob Lazar moved his nuclear research facility...or some facility over here by lansing. in a town called Laingsburg. my girl lives out in laingsburg. her dad personally knew bob...and uhhh...ya ill stop there. but thanks for that "undeniable proof" lol

edit: oh ya, i have seen some pretty strange stuff happen out there too. laingsburg is the only time when my girl and i and her entire street saw 2 ufos hovering over the area. bright orange orbs with a red pulsing light underneath them. no noise was made what so ever. and they sat in the same spot for about 20 mins at time before continuing moving
edit on 24-4-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by diehard_democrat

And lets not forget the W2 that proved he worked for the .....? Navy?
Damn i can't remember off-hand sorry. But they denied he was ever there and then he showed the W2 lol

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It seems to me like you're trying really hard to discredit him, some of your claims don't even hold up to scrutiny.

For instance when he said "Any time you have curvature of space due to gravity, the distances increase, not decrease" this actually makes sense with einsteins theory of special relativity. Gravity waves do stretch time, and time passes by more quickly on heavier planets.

And when he was quizzed about his knowledge of S-4, he didn't fail miserably. He was able to recall in detail what the hangar he was in looked like, and where the hangar was, and answered the same when asked multiple times. His story is pretty solid which is why it's one of the more popular ones.

You should know that we don't know everything about physics - there's still so much left to learn. It's not unlikely that we have a couple fundamental things wrong - there are some things that we just have no way of testing. We didn't figure out that gravitational waves actually existed for sure until this year, when we caught a rare picture of them in space.

When Einstein was asked how it felt to be the smartest man on earth, his reply was that they should ask Nikola Tesla.

Nikola Tesla disagreed with a few of Einstein's theories, and he believed in an electromagnetic aether. He said in 1898 "Long ago he recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha or luminiferous ether, acted upon by the life giving Prana or creative force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles all things and phenomena. The primary substance, thrown into infinitesimal whirls of prodigious velocity, becomes gross matter; the force subsiding, the motion ceases and matter disappears, reverting to the primary substance"

Tesla's aether is a rarefied gas having extreme elasticity. It allows ponderable matter to pass almost freely through it, waves in it are electromagnetic waves and electrostatic, gravitational and magnetic forces are all directly related to the aether. It is important to note that there are major errors in the works of several major Tesla researchers, they have incorrectly deduced from Tesla's pre-1900 lectures on alternate currents of high potential that Tesla said his aether could be "polarized" and made "rigid" through a particular high frequency alternator and single terminal coil (ex. 1892 lecture in London) and 2 metal plates which he "suspended" in the air making the space between them rigid "privately" on one another

Tesla was way ahead of his time, and he was unable to produce many publicly available documents before his untimely death. What we do have from him, shows that our current theories of physics may be incorrect. It's important to keep an open mind.

Bob Lazar is probably the single most detailed story when it comes to government whistleblowers. If his claims are true, you can rest assured that people would go to great lengths to discredit him.

Try posting more clearly next time, and use better sources. You're spreading misinformation.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GunzCoty

And lets not forget the W2 that proved he worked for the .....? Navy?
Damn i can't remember off-hand sorry. But they denied he was ever there and then he showed the W2 lol

It seems you do not know the case at all otherwise you wouldn't have said something like that.

He was paid by the Deparment of Naval Intelligence,

The Navy never denied he worked for them, no-one has, except Los Alamos, who lied, he did work there and was seen there by another scientist and was in the lab phone book. The W2 form was presented to a high ranking official at the Pentagon who promptly went beserk. Can't remember who it was, do your own research.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

The notion that Edward Teller (who was unquestionably an extraordinary physicist) would choose him to be involved with such a critical project is rather preposterous.

That makes no sense, Teller invented the H-Bomb, he would have had the highest clearance.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tc2290

That makes no sense, Teller invented the H-Bomb, he would have had the highest clearance.

Clearance is a function of a need to know.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

G is right. Most common is codeword clearance for highly classified stuff. You should go read up a bit. Start here: Wiki-Classified Information

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

He was paid by the Deparment of Naval Intelligence,

A department that never existed.... but I suppose they also need cleaners!

He also lied about his degree from MIT...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Yeah because you would have heard of it even if it did right? A classified department? Of course you would. You would have probably known about the Manhattan Project during WW2 too.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yeah because you would have heard of it even if it did right? A classified department? Of course you would. You would have probably known about the Manhattan Project during WW2 too.

All branches of the military have intelligence units. The only argument here is the name.

I haven't looked at the "Lazar W2" for years, but I recall he worked awful cheap.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If Bob Lazar really had worked there and then broke his security agreement, why hasn't the FBI arrested Lazar and put him in jail? Do you really think the government would let someone get away with breaking the law, just because they drew attention from the public? I Seriously Doubt it!

Um...because then they'd have to admit it was TRUE information. Arresting him for it would be that confirmation. They would be in kind of a catch 22 situation.

Did Bob Lazar lie?

I think it's safe to assume he's told many.

All branches of the military have intelligence units. The only argument here is the name.

My father worked on a lot of secret projects (nothing like a UFO to my knowledge, just stealth planes), and I certainly remember seeing mail from obvious plays on words of existing departments, etc. (I was the kid who walked to the box to always get it, since we lived in a company sponsored compound, and had a central mailbox with all the different doors).

BUT, my gut is telling me the lies he did tell were unrelated to what he saw, and we're more self-aggrandizing. Same as Corso for me. I think the basic info and story is legit, but that they embellished the details of their own qualifications and level of involvement.

The things he does have right, just too much to dismiss. Also, the fact that he's basically really distanced himself from it says a bit about things too.
edit on 20-6-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

If Bob Lazar really had worked there and then broke his security agreement, why hasn't the FBI arrested Lazar and put him in jail? Do you really think the government would let someone get away with breaking the law, just because they drew attention from the public? I Seriously Doubt it!

Um...because then they'd have to admit it was TRUE information. Arresting him for it would be that confirmation. They would be in kind of a catch 22 situation.

Did Bob Lazar lie?

I think it's safe to assume he's told many.

My father worked on a lot of secret projects (nothing like a UFO to my knowledge, just stealth planes), and I certainly remember seeing mail from obvious plays on words of existing departments, etc. (I was the kid who walked to the box to always get it, since we lived in a company sponsored compound, and had a central mailbox with all the different doors).

BUT, my gut is telling me the lies he did tell were unrelated to what he saw, and we're more self-aggrandizing. Same as Corso for me. I think the basic info and story is legit, but that they embellished the details of their own qualifications and level of involvement.

The things he does have right, just too much to dismiss. Also, the fact that he's basically really distanced himself from it says a bit about things too.

Classified mail doesn't come from the "Ministry of Silly Walks." If you do it by the books, the outer envelope can't even have your name on it.

What exactly does Lazar get right?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

I haven't looked at the "Lazar W2" for years, but I recall he worked awful cheap.

He stated the W2 he was issued straddled financial years when he started. He also said he was a part time consultant at S4. If you were to forge a W2, why make out you were on terrible pay?! How could he possibly have made up a classified ZIP code?! To say "you were not paid much" is not something to bolster the argument against him. If anything it shows he's not making out he was some highly paid supremo.
edit on 21-6-2016 by tc2290 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join