It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lazar Debunked!- Here is the Undeniable Proof!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't get all the confusion. With so many people lying about qualifications and work history in the US today, background checking is routine and very efficient.

If Lazar went to MIT there would be college transcripts, and his Diploma should be easy enough to check - just send it to MIT to see if it's a fake.

And what about his W2 for his tax returns, he will have copies on file with Federal, State and his own personal copy showing if he worked for the government/Navy/EG&G etc etc.

Why is this so difficult?

Hey, but if the guy has a particle accelerator in his back yard and 2 web-sites devoted to advanced physics, it's difficult to call him a total fraud. After all, he really does LOOK like a nerd - not very scientific I know, but there it is.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I Just E-Mailed George Knapp at KLAS TV. I asked him some basic questions about Bob Lazar. If and when I get a reply, I will put it on ATS for everyone to see. Then we can analyze it as a group. Maybe, we can make a research effort out of this.

Tim

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It's the Official Bob Lazar Time Line. It gave me a starting point for many of the question that I E-Mailed George Knapp. I think you might find this intresting.

Lazar Time Line

Take a look and see if you have any questions that you would like for me to ask Knapp in possible fallow-up E-mails. I'll be glad to send them.

Tim

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The government can erase what ever it wants to erase. I knew a guy who worked for the CIA and he said they make people disappear all the time as well as their entire history if they want to. This is fact, not fiction. I just emailed ufologist Bill Hamilton and he said without a doubt he thinks Lazar is the real deal... so do I

[edit on 2-9-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
The government can erase what ever it wants to erase. I knew a guy who worked for the CIA and he said they make people disappear all the time as well as their entire history if they want to...

So why didn't "the government" make Lazar disappear?

Why did they "make his college records disappear"
but not his Los Alamos records, which would have
been immensely easier?

Awfully nice of your CIA friend to let you in
on the secret, considering that if what you
say is true, the CIA could eliminate him as well.
You must be pretty important for him to risk
his life telling you that.

Sarge

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   

A Scientist that doesn't know that Gravity isn't electromagnetic? Strange isn't it! You would think a scientist would know the diffrence.

Look maybe, have you ever thought to think that gravities 'rules' may not apply. Maybe the government made up thses 'rules such as electromagentic' I mean other countries have views that are scientific that we (untied states) don't think is right. Maybe what he says is true, or maybe not. Look I bet that people posting information on websites (like the one you found) are the government? hmmm? trying to tell us this guys a liar because he's telling the truth. Sometimes I don't even know what LAZAR's talking about. Look a regular prankster could not pull this off. I mean if I wanted to I couldn't. I don't know enough info. If he is a liar, he must of been planning for a long time.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's no secret that the CIA knocks people off all the time. It's not like he has ever told me anything classified.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The reason they didn't kill Lazar was because he went on TV and that was his safety. If they would have killed him, that would have fully proven his story was real. Instead I think they just really scared him by shooting at his car tires ect.

Now it seems as though Lazar has made up with them and receives grants and meets with military leaders in the Sandia Mountain facility he runs.

Here's an email I just received from his company United Nuclear in New Mexico:

"Sorry, we don't keep information on Bob, or comment on his past
experiences.
These email address are for technical questions about our products
only.
Please note that Bob is not the least bit interested in the subject of
UFOs,
and the people that work here have nothing to do with what happened to
Bob
almost 20 years ago.
Yes, there are Military people who come and go here, but we cannot
comment
on United Nuclear's business partners, or any contract work done by
United
Nuclear."

-Dave Franklin, R&D

[edit on 5-9-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I still believe Bob. I just wish someone else would help verify his story from the inside of the base.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
When I see the videos of him, I see a genuine guy. If he was a janitor at A51, then to me it wouldn't make sense for black ops to employ him to cleaning the premises. He's too brainy and knowledgeable for a cleaning job.

He is a clever man for sure. Anyone seen his video about him converting his car to run on hydrogen?
Name me another cleaner, be it cleaning toilets or office blocks that can do that and start up a company like United Nuclear.
I can't discredit him because he has proven that he can do something that would change the world as we know it, if it weren't for the fact that the hydrogen container is banned by governments in the western world because the said containers can also store nuke. So he's not allowed by law to manufacture or distribute them to anyone other than the US military I guess. One can assume he's been negotiated with by the NSA or whoever keeps things top secret because he has stored evidence somewhere such as E115 as he stated, which would suggest he has them over a barrel, which is why he is in the position he is in today. If he didn't have that evidence they would have killed him a long time ago. I think he's the real deal, but he's back on side with them now. He named his price and they paid him.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Lazar is not a fake. He went on the news to tell about UFOs and almost lost his life over it. Now the government has made up with him and he has his own company United Nuclear. He meets with high level government and military officials all the time and he has a high clearance at Los Alamos National Laboratory once again.

That guy just wants you to think Lazar is fake. His story might have some holes, but that doesn't prove anything.

How do you know he is meeting with high level government people and militairy officials.....because he said so?
Even so.....they should give back his cridentials and he should use the opportunity to show his degrees to the world to proof he was always telling the truth. But he doesn't.....

Do you realise that if you start a con with three good friends....you can make a lot of money and 'fame'...?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carl Marcel
He's too brainy and knowledgeable for a cleaning job.

He is a clever man for sure. Anyone seen his video about him converting his car to run on hydrogen?

I also look brainy and knowledgeable but.....

And yes I did see him converting his car but.....I can also show you a few gascanisters with wires popping out and a circuitboard attached to it....and connected to my car battery and tell you...that 'they' are after me...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I demand that you show proof that Lazar has made large sums of money from what you call his 'fame'.

I demand it of you.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Come on now...did I say that Lazar has three friends and made a lot of money? You wish i did but I didn't..I was implying..yes...I admit..

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman

Nothing you say here is a convincing rebuttal at all.

I wholeheartedly agree, nothing here to convince me either. I too investigated Lazar, and the things he claims are within my own knowledge, and I only too well know how birth documents can disappear, and be altered.

The whole post comes down to whether you believe Tom Mahood or Bob Lazar. Here is a posting by Tom:

Message posted by Tom on July 25, 2002 at 18:41:14 PST: Well, the problem is that its a VERY selective website. When you try and access it, it checks your computer for your identity, then slinks off to the NSA to do a quick background check on you. If you live in the "wrong" neighborhood, don't meet minimum income criteria, or have received any late fees on library books, it kicks your ass off the website. I love modern technology.... Seriously, I've heard it do that to some folks, and I have no idea why. It is intermittent, and if you try again it might work fine. MIBs at work. And about WGU Senior, as of early April, it was told to me he was living in South Las Vegas, off the new Henderson Freeway, and had been for some time. It was also mentioned "...he doesn't get also too well since he was shot in the back". That's what I've heard. I only report the news, I don't make it. It's weird enough that I'd buy it. Tom

www.dreamlandresort.com...

Tom Mahood also reviewed Philip Corso's "The Day After Roswell"
www.aliensonearth.com...

The man is obviously a dis-info agent, probably employed by NSA. Why should I believe him over Bob?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Dis info at its best, none of you know whether its the truth or a lie, perfectly played, and everyone is confused, it's like picking light sand from dark sand.

Discredit the guy who is speaking the truth about A51 and S4 that's unusual lol!

No-one here or anywhere else for that matter has one shred of evidence, not a hair, flake of skin, a genuine 'in focus' image or recording that can be absolutely validated, I mean nothing, zip, nada, diddlysquat.

The truth is out there, but who's truth is it, the truth isn't absolute it's subjective based on your belief and is subjective. I wonder what conspiracies will appear in 2013 after 2012 has come and gone just as 2k did?

I believe in other life, and not just in our narrow-minded form, it made me smile when they found a planet that could potentially sustain life like ours, bet aliens in other forms are laughing their socks off at how naive we are.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
He apparently presented a phonebook from Los Alamos National Lab that still had his name in it. What about that?

In an earlier thread I asked if it was even possible to get some of his old school mates or teachers to take his side on this. Who would risk their careers over this? Who would like to be the one that comes out and says that the "UFO guy" is telling the truth? Who would risk taking his side on a subject that is so stigmatized as UFOs.
Yes, I know they would not directly confirm his story about S4 and Area 51 but they would still be associated with the story and thats enough to be pointed out as a UFO buff or a kook.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Lazar is not a fake. He went on the news to tell about UFOs and almost lost his life over it. Now the government has made up with him and he has his own company United Nuclear. He meets with high level government and military officials all the time and he has a high clearance at Los Alamos National Laboratory once again.

That guy just wants you to think Lazar is fake. His story might have some holes, but that doesn't prove anything.

Where have you heard this?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallic Monk

Just a heads-up. You're asking a question of a member who hasn't logged in in 4.5 years. The likelihood of a response is remote.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SgtCamo

That would back his story up thought if all his records vanished. Just erasing his technical degrees etc makes him look like a normal joe whos just a fantasist

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join