It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George bush trained by al quida!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I got this from a site that says that this video is of President Bush's state of the union address before it is edited by the white house staff. I really dont think that Bush would say something like this, but hey, who knows? All I know is that if someone edited the video they did a very good job. President George bush says "During these last few months Ive been trained by al quida and......"

LINK: www.compfused.com...

As you can see on the bottom right of the screen it has a TV channel logo which means it probobly wasnt edited by the white house staff. Then again I doubt he would say something like this in public. In my opinion its most likely fake. What do you guys think?

[edit on 12-8-2005 by BigPimpin]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. Here is what I got:

The Site You Are Trying To Access Is Prohibited

[edit on 08/12/71 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I was trained by Al-Q

Man, thats some funny video. (of course if its fake) I'm guessing its been edited and very cleverly done. If not, then I guess America is in deep ****.

How is it democracy ends -- with great applause.

~Peace
~

[edit on 12/8/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It is funny
Clever fake. He says things like, 'I've been trained by al-Qaida and I'm weak and materialistic'. 'I hope you join me in expressing fear and tyranny'.

'We can be summed up in one word... evil'.

Actually come to think of it, it is too close to home to be funny.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Yah, its very clever. I didnt know people could edit videos that well. Or maybe its some kind of joke President Bush said and maybe he was just tring to be funny, but he doesnt have his smirk.

[edit on 12-8-2005 by BigPimpin]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It was hillarous, and if you guys can tell thats fake your all retarded.
I saw that address and the clever thing is he did say all of that just certainly not in that contest
. Anyway just some more bush bashing, the thing that gets me is that some of you believe it. did you see the address at the end of video?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
No that was the video of what he was thinking about during his speach. I thought the real STU was worse than that fake video, it is filled with blatant lies which pisses me off.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
That's great Ninja and goes well with my inversion theory.

We are told : Possible attack around Sept. 11 (warned every year since 2001)
Reality: election time is coming again or nation is catching onto this oil thing, must strike fear in the hearts and minds of american people, good possibility nothing will actually happen... unless you happen to be some sad country with lots of oil on you - then I'd be scared. Hey, at least Venezuela prempted this.

We are told: Brit goverment think there is no need for heightened security alerts despite warnings stating otherwise - read: Nothing to see here folks, nothing at all
Reality: Brit Intelligence completely drops the ball on this - they must have been taking a collective tea break. Attacks on London's transport system, deportation of extremists ensues and T Blair starts looking like Skeletor.

In order to figure out what the politicians are really saying just invert.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Whats most frightening is....that whatever he said, about 200 people in suits with no brains got up and clapped!!!! How do they know when to gerrup with NO brain's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join