It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me Myself, and....yeah that's about it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hey. I'm not really new(check my points count), but I figured you guys may need to know me, so I don't supriseanyone(and so that no one thinks I'm a BSer).

My name is Cody Cromarty(pronounced Kro-mer-tee). I'm 13, and live in Longwood, Florida. I'm in the 8th grade, and I'm a bit different then other thirteen year olds.

For one thing, I'm a psychic. Yes, you read that right. I'm not bulls******* you, I really am. I was born psychic, but then again, everybody is. Ever notice how when meeting a new person, a baby looks above their head? It's because all humans can sense auras naturally, they just aren't taught how to use these talents, and are told that they're "seeing things". I have ESP, and am telepathic with animals(I can give them commands). I am training in kinesis, which is the mental control of things, from pyrokinesis(fire) to my best, electrokinesis(electricity). I also practice ki(also know as chi, and not as a religion). I can fire weak blasts, giving people headaches and the like. I trained at multiple sites, but have found two that really work: www.wingmakers.com/extra and theteachingsofki.com.

I'm strong, but I don't look it. However, I can move some heavy objects with ease, and can easily win in a fight, though I hate fighting.

Unlike most kids my age, I'm very independent. That gets me in trouble because I refuse to stick to the norm, and always do the right thing, wheather or not society allows it.

I'm a Republican, and always will be. In order to prove it, i will say this: Michael Moore is a fat liar.

Somehow, I attract girls. I don't know why, as my looks are barely above average. I'm not a prize catch, but you won't be too disapointed with me. Brown hair, blue-grey eyes, and glasses. In sixth grade, the girls were all over me. It was so annoying!

So, that's all you need to know about me. If you want any more, just ask.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

There is lots of information and discussion here on many topics from many points of view. There are members from all walks of life, nationalities and of all ages.

Take some time to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the boards including ATS for alternative and conspiracy related discussion; BTS for lighter subjects and chit chat; PTS for political discussion; and our very own news portal ATSNN.

Each board has several forums with it’s own assigned moderators. Whether your just reading or want to jump right in, we only ask that you follow the site's terms and conditions. This is a privately owned and run board where the rules are enforced.

If you have any questions you can check these handy resources:

Zedd’s Handbook of ATS Links
The Frequently Asked Questions page
And my very own: Answers to FAQs not in the FAQ page

Also very handy is the search feature (on the tab menu just bellow the banner at the top of every page) to make sure you are not double posting something already being discussed.

If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to U2U a moderator anytime. There is always somebody online and you don’t need a minimum of points or posts.

Have fun and see you around the boards!

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Well, since Gools covered the linkage, I don't have to, anyway.

Wlecome to ATS, I have not seen any posts by you, so I don't have an opinion about you.

And its pretty cool that you can do what you claim, I myself am empathic (sense others emotions and feelings) and Precognitive (Know things before they happen) but thats only to an extent.

Well, I hope you continue to enjoy your stay wiht us here, and that you dont have to defend yourself against to many skeptics.

I look forward to reading your future posts.

new topics

join