It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Government Base - Under HAARP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I've recently heard that there is a base located under the project HAARP of Gakona, Alaska. Could this be true? If so, don't you think the facility to withhold superomputers capable of charging the HAARP with enough power to use it as a weapon?

Mod Edit: Fixed All CAP title

[edit on 8/11/05 by FredT]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
No, I don't think it's true at all.

not only that, I don't think that the ionosphere project ("HAARP") is a secret weapon of any kind, although I suppose it might have some possible connections to military intelligence and communications.

And the reason I don't believe any of that stuff is that I haven't seen any credible evidence for it.

If you have any credible evidence for HAARP as a secret weapon (which I doubt0 or for a secret base under the HAARP fields, why don't you come up with it.

Uou say you "recently heard" it. Where did you hear it from? How valid is the source? What evidence does the source have?

And how does a supercomputer "charge" anything but the credit cards of the taxed citizens who have to pay for it?

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I heard there's a HAARP site in California and Ohio and that the systems expel Electromagnetic Craft, eg UFOs?

But proof well that's for the Goverment to say..

Dallas

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
But proof well that's for the Goverment to say..

That's for sure.

fum

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
cold air is very good for super computers dont you think

top topics

join