It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The drills start tomorrow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If anyone lives nearby i would keep a camera on standby by incase some crazy stuff goes down. The 4 star General who was sacked or whatever worked there and i know he wasn't fired for the official reason.

He didn't like Bush and some say he did not like what they were planning so they had to get rid of him. I know half the generals are against Bush so hopefully they will keep an eye on what's going to go down. Many of our troops leave this August was canceled so that can't be good.

I wonder if we could get some people in the area to go and document the drills? I know they won't report an incident before they have cleaned up all the evidence so we need to get in there.

RR

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Alex Jones will be talking about this very subject tonight on C2C, should make for some interesting listening. HERE is a link to Alex's take on the event.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Is this "Sudden Response 05", the 10-kiloton nuke explosion drill your talking about?

northcom.mil

Americans should realise that Dick Cheney is currently their real President during this time. Not only is Bush and Congress on holidays but Dick Cheney is, via executive order, in control of ALL agencies during war games and drills, they answer to him.

Here's a person that just oozes justice, liberty and peace to all.
Bow to your leader!

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
hasnt something actually bad happened shortly after there has been a drill?

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
If anyone lives nearby i would keep a camera on standby by incase some crazy stuff goes down. The 4 star General who was sacked or whatever worked there and i know he wasn't fired for the official reason.

That's an odd thing to point out in light of what's going on. I remember when I heard about that, I just rolled my eyes in disbelief. You got Gen. "Torture's fine" Miller running around creating more terrorists than we can keep up with and this 4 star has an affair with a civilian (when he's clearly separated from his wife) and he gets the boot? Unexpletivedeletedbelievable. Sounds pretty suspicous to me, now that you point that out.

Back right before the JFK assassination, Col. Fletcher Prouty was sent to the other side of the world inexplicably. Maybe if he had been at his post, the gig wouldn't have materialized. Is this the same thing?

[edit on 8/11/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Back right before the JFK assassination, Col. Fletcher Prouty was sent to the other side of the world inexplicably. Maybe if he had been at his post, the gig wouldn't have materialized. Is this the same thing?

Who Knows ECK. I guess we'll find out in a couple of hours I guess. Hopefully nothing happens though.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
hmmm i agree this does seem alittle shady...though i dont know the resons he was taken off his post, all i heard was he was releaved of duty because of something sexual. that's it. but your right...something does seem amiss doesnt it? it could be nothing at all but then again it could be something major.

I agree, we should all keep our eyes open and see what happens. what Drills is it your talking about though...i dont quite understand what you mean by videotaping these "drills"

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This goes with what I just posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also there are link to northcom.mil website and washington times articles about these 'drills'

This may help
------------------

COLORADO SPRINGS -- The U.S. military has devised its first-ever war plans for guarding against and responding to terrorist attacks in the United States, envisioning 15 potential crisis scenarios and anticipating several simultaneous strikes around the country, according to officers who drafted the plans.

The classified plans, developed here at Northern Command headquarters, outline a variety of possible roles for quick-reaction forces estimated at as many as 3,000 ground troops per attack, a number that could easily grow depending on the extent of the damage and the abilities of civilian response teams.

The possible scenarios range from "low end," relatively modest crowd-control missions to "high-end," full-scale disaster management after catastrophic attacks such as the release of a deadly biological agent or the explosion of a radiological device, several officers said.

Some of the worst-case scenarios involve three attacks at the same time, in keeping with a Pentagon directive earlier this year ordering Northcom, as the command is called, to plan for multiple simultaneous attacks.

www.washingtonpost.com...

[edit on 11-8-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This general who's on the verge of retiring after 30 something years is being run out 'cos he is having an affair with a grown civilian woman. Forget the fact that he's been separated from his wife for some time. It makes absolutely no sense, considering there are generals out there pushing torture at the behest of this utterly corrupt administration.

Watch the drills. BushCo. desperately wants war with Iran. Any "terror" attack on US soil and Plan Cheney (against Iran) goes into effect.

And Tecumseh's curse is still in effect.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
hasnt something actually bad happened shortly after there has been a drill?

Maybe you're thinking of both WTC attacks and the London bombings, which is what the thread is alluding. There was a recent discussion about this which is plentiful of linkage:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sudden Response 05 sounds ambiguous, I guess we'll see if anything happens...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Concerned residents of South Carolina may want to contact

FEMA REGION IV in Atlanta 770-220-5200 or 770-220-5224 (Fax: 770-220-5230);

Joint Task Force Civil Support at Ft. Monroe at 757-788-6259.

Also alert the possibly-clueless Charleston County Emergency Preparedness Department at 843-202-7400 (FAX: 843-202-7408).

Danny, "a former anti-terror marine," wrote: "My brother in law is in the US Army, and was supposed to come home in August and his leave got canceled. I did some checking around, and it seems like a ton of leave got canceled in August for the Army and USMC. Centcom's website tells of a scary drill coming in August. They are running a drill of a 10 kiloton nuclear bomb, being smuggled into Charleston SC. Now while they run drills like this a lot, they always do it at Quantico....and BTW, August 6 and 9 are the anniversaries of Hiroshima and Nagasaki."

A number of readers noticed the upcoming Charleston "exercise." Wonder if FEMA will be there? As I wrote in the first column, "If I lived in any of the target zones above, I would keep my eyes wide open to suspicious people wearing official disguises (uniforms), flashing badges, prohibiting entry, working at odd hours performing perplexing tasks. Watch them!"

Link to read

[edit on 11-8-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
You got Gen. "Torture's fine" Miller running around creating more terrorists than we can keep up with and this 4 star has an affair with a civilian (when he's clearly separated from his wife) and he gets the boot? Unexpletivedeletedbelievable. Sounds pretty suspicous to me, now that you point that out.

It's a tried and true method, the ol' sexual defamation routine. I've read of them going as far as creating false criminal records for journalists and spys, defaming them in the press with sympathetic journalists or even CIA writting for mainstream press as journalists. With these 'pasts' and some rumors spread around the traps, the person they are trying to silence quickly backs down after they get to work that same morning and realise they don't have a job anymore and are in the papers with some defamatory remark about their private life.

Reminds me of a Skull & Bones ritual i was told about. You get in a coffen and they close the lid. There is a string tied to your balls running out of the coffen. Your expected to tell your deepest darkest secrets to your 'brothers' and if you lie or refuse to devulge, they tug on the string. This is meant to symbolise that the 'brothers' are all 'tied by the balls' to their secrets they all share with each other.

Just watch how Bush and Kerry respond to questions on Meet The Press about Skull & Bones secrecy to see their minds flash back to all the rituals they were a part of making sure they would never spill the beans.

Bush has tapped five fellow Bonesmen to join his administration.

But that's a bit off topic.

It would be interesting to know the timeframe of this drill.
How long is it meant to be running for?
What day are they making 'D-day' in their drill?
What agencies are involved, where are they being drawn from?

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Good morning and please excuse the possibly ignorant question but drills have been carried out before many, many times right? Why do people think there is something out of the ordinary about this one?

I am rather new to the board and to conspiracy theory posts, so am getting slowly familiar with the older threads which sometimes build up to such events. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing that 'things' won't happen (let's keep our fingers crossed) I'm just interested to know why these particular drills today are making people so concerned.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Can you please clarify what 'Drills' your talking about? where? when? why?

Spacemunkey

dom

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
Good morning and please excuse the possibly ignorant question but drills have been carried out before many, many times right? Why do people think there is something out of the ordinary about this one?

I am rather new to the board and to conspiracy theory posts, so am getting slowly familiar with the older threads which sometimes build up to such events. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing that 'things' won't happen (let's keep our fingers crossed) I'm just interested to know why these particular drills today are making people so concerned.

I wouldn't worry about it, the NWO nuts get all worked up about things lots of times. Some day they may actually get all worked up about something spooky the day before an actual attack. Then they'll have "proof" that the NWO is real etc. etc...

The drill evidence with links to other attacks is very very weak. Take a look at the 7/7 "evidence" and you should be able to see that there was no connection between that drill and the attacks. The often quoted "chances of a drill + attack = ridiculously big number" thing has been debunked multiple times, but it's still being presented as fact in some quarters... yawn...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Whether he was separated from his wife or not, he still violated the UCMJ by having an affair. Unless he was actually divorced, Adultery is against the UCMJ and he is subject to disciplinary action up to and including being relieved of his command.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Whether he was separated from his wife or not, he still violated the UCMJ by having an affair. Unless he was actually divorced, Adultery is against the UCMJ and he is subject to disciplinary action up to and including being relieved of his command.

It was a year between the seperation and his divorce being finalised.
I don't see why he would have to wait for the paper work to go through to be vanquished of a moral responsability, especially when he's about to retire anyway, what's the point in that?

There's just no way they would be that hard nosed when they don't have to be since he was leaving anyway, unless there was another reason, what ever that might be. If it's as simple as a grudge then what a pathetic move by his superiors, you would think they'd have more on their minds and on their desks than making an example of someone over 'moral' issues who was leaving anyway.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Lehrman said that other sources had told him all army leave had been cancelled from September 7th onwards, opening the possibility for war to be declared within that time frame.

Northcom officials also admitted to Lehrman that CNN had been using its situation room as a studio.

Earlier this week, Washington Post reported that the Pentagon has developed its first ever war plans for operations within the continental United States, in which terrorist attacks would be used as the justification for imposing martial law on cities, regions or the entire country.

American Conservative Magazine recently reported that Dick Cheney had given orders to immediately invade Iran after the next terror attack in the US, even if there was no evidence Iran was involved.

Government and media mouthpieces have been fearmongering for weeks about how a nuclear attack within the US is imminent.

Now would be the most opportune time for the Globalists to stage a major attack, as it would head off any potential indictments against the Bush administration for their involvement in illegally outing CIA agent Valerie Plame.

While rumors circulating about indictments having already taken place against Bush and Cheney should rightly be treated very carefully, the fact that there is an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter is something that's admitted and shouldn't be viewed as speculation.

And i just heard that explosions to take place at subways; SO WE STAY SAFE.- Fox News

I've often wondered where all this would end. It seems pretty clear to me now.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

Originally posted by Zaphod58

It was a year between the seperation and his divorce being finalised.
I don't see why he would have to wait for the paper work to go through to be vanquished of a moral responsability, especially when he's about to retire anyway, what's the point in that?

You're assuming that civilian morality codes and legal codes are the same as military codes -- and I can tell you from a lifetime of experience that they are not.

Military officers and in particular command officers are held to very high standards because they are supposed to be unimpeachable examples of what their troops should strive to be. Divorce and affairs among the lower ranks won't cause much of a sensation, but when you get to officer level, it becomes a serious matter.

For generals, it can compromise security. The image of the seductive female spy has some elements of truth in it, and a staff officer with a known moral issue (gambling, drinking, adultery, etc) is a very good target for blackmail.

Civilians aren't as aware of it, but there's a long history of generals and command staff with "dirty little secrets" who got manipulated. He was apparently rather flagrant about this whole thing. He knew the risks.

It was his choice. He understood the punishment that would be leveled if he was found out, and proceeded with the affair anyway.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Carl Rove is still there amid his violations and threats to our national security.
I've always thought something would come down to get the heat off, and by the sounds of it, it may.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join