It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Worlds

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxgoad
EarthSister-exactly why did the 'aliens' pick you to see their worlds? How did you origianlly come into contact with them?

oxgoad

People who have personal alien contact are born into the opportunity to build a relationship with their own alien contacts and work between our worlds. We are related by spirit to them from before our lives here. If and how physical contact proceeds depends on many things, first how much spiritual awareness and ability he has, but just as importantly, the circumstances of the person's life- his family's support and risks to his job, strong beliefs and religious ideas, and his willingness to take on the difficulties that alien contact will bring to all aspects of normal life.

I have always had contact with different kinds of beings, but I didn't always know that some of them were people from other planets. My earliest clear memories of these beings is from when I was four years old, but I recall things with them from before that. I could see them when others in the room could not, and as I grew and began to question them and talk about them to other people, they stopped visiting me as often, and would not let me see them clearly when they did, which I understand now was to protect my childhood. I never really even thought about "alien life" until they wanted me to.

My husband Jack has also had alien contact all his life and the same type of spiritual experiences, though I was more spiritually aware of the beings around me growing up than he was, and I was able to communicate with them more easily, or it may just have been that I paid more attention.

In 1990, our alien contacts made themselves fully apparent to Jack and me physically for what and who they are, and talked to us and showed us things that would help us understand what was happening to us and why. It was a very difficult time, getting to know them, and it's no wonder to us that most people just cannot go on with it. It was always, and still is Jack's and my own decision to work with them, and we choose do as much as we possibly can to help. You can read the beginning of my journals on my site on the Journals page.

Mostly what we do is help other alien experiencers get to know their own alien contacts, and help explain to anybody who wants to know what is going on. We don’t know everything and don't fully understand everything we know from the alien races. We just record every encounter and conversation, ask questions, support each other, give talks, write, etc.

Besides willingness to take it on and natural ability to be aware and communicate, the one thing that makes an experiencer an excellent candidate for advanced alien contact is INTEGRITY. That means staying true to what we learn ourselves, telling others like it is the way we know it to be even in the face of ridicule, keeping accurate real-time journals, and opting not to join the more popular group of those against the aliens.

[edit on 8/11/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTerminator
EarthSister,

Biologically there should be other planets that can sustain human life. Maybe the chemical compounds that the life on that planet is made up of would not suit the health needs of a human individual, but they certainly should be able to set foot on the planet. I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not, but if the atmospheric make-up of the planet is similar to earth chances are we will be able to breath it. Things don't have to be exact, they can be close but they will still work. So I'd have to say your assumption that humans can only survive on earth is wrong.

DaTerminator

Think about all the different circumstances to a planet. Temperature, light, gravity, air pressure, germs, chemicals, etc.

There are a few other races of humans in the Universe. They have the same DNA we have, and got on their planets the same way we got here, as DNA (think spit) and developed and evolved over natural evolutional time, into biologically compatible beings to a unique set of circumstances of their own world.

One of the alien races that visits Earth is Human, much further evolved and advanced than we are. They are the visiting race that can survive on Earth unaided in our atmosphere the longest of all the races. However, sickness is immediate, soon followed by unconsciousness, with irreversible death at two hours. The rest of the visiting races just die immediately. A few of the races can survive for a short time with the use of chemical aides that they carry in case of emergency, but they are very sick at this point, not walking around talking to people.

There are many advanced technological and natural methods the alien races use to "in effect" support physical contact with humans on Earth during encounters.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

DaTerminator

Think about all the different circumstances to a planet. Temperature, light, gravity, air pressure, germs, chemicals, etc.

I have no doubt that there are planets out there, possibly with life, that humans cannot inhabit for some of the reasons you presented, but current scientific concensus is that there are planets out there with an earth-like atmosphere that are capable of sustaining terran life. All planets with in a star's "life zone" have temperatures capable of sustaining life as we know it. If a planet is within a star's life zone than the light should be sufficient in sustaining human life. (actually I don't understand why light is such an important factor other than for our ability to see or the temperature of the air). Gravity does not have to be exact. It could be similar to earth's gravity but would not have to be exactly the same. Chemicals and air pressure should be similar to those on earth if your on an earth-like planet (imagine that). Also, if you've followed a different evolutionary path than the planet's germs should have little to no effect on you because the germs are not adapted to infiltrate your body.

Also, how would there be humans on other worlds with the same exact DNA as us? Is this convergent evolution to the highest extreme, or what?

[edit on 11-8-2005 by DaTerminator]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What I understand about life forms not being able to live on a different world is from what I am taught by alien life. I do not study data to arrive at this opinion about it. I go by what I experience and am taught by those who obviously know better than humans could yet. That's ok if you don't trust me or my sources. I am just pointing out my position on it just so you know where I am speaking from.

I don't know exactly what you mean by convergent, but races do not move themselves as people to another world as in a form of migration. Whether DNA material sticks to a rock that is knocked loose and flies through space for a while until it lands on another world and so is planted, or if raw DNA is placed there by a race of intelligent life, if a race develops from it, it is a brand new race of its own, sprung from its own beginning, and will be a biological match to the whole of all of the circumstances of its planet.

The way I understand how there can be races of humans on separate worlds is a very simple way. We got here the same way they got there. "We" people are not just us on Earth, of different races, living in different countries, populating our world. "We" are all the same kind as people, of many different races, living on different worlds, populating the Universe.

A planet only needs to support the DNA, and the rest is natural evolution into a compatible biology.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

The way I understand how there can be races of humans on separate worlds is a very simple way. We got here the same way they got there. "We" people are not just us on Earth, of different races, living in different countries, populating our world. "We" are all the same kind as people, of many different races, living on different worlds, populating the Universe.

A planet only needs to support the DNA, and the rest is natural evolution into a compatible biology.

Do you understand what you are saying? The chances of an alien race which is "human" to have the exact same DNA we do but had evolved on a different planet in time are virtually nil. For another planet to have "humans" identical to us it would require their evolution and history to follow the exact same path as us. It is extremely improbable. Unless you want to assert the Raelien (sp?) claim that we as a race were placed here by an extraterrestrial civilization.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
DaTerminator

I don't support anything Rael says. But it is a true fact, from what I know from the alien races, that an extraterrestrial civilization planted our DNA here on Earth to develop into people, and we did. It's not uncommon, it's very common. It's how worlds get started on their population.

Two races of humans (or any race) with the exact same DNA, when developed from their beginnings on separate worlds, are not exactly the same. We have different biology. A new race of humans (us) came from another race of humans' DNA.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   

A little detail-- Advanced people do not eat their animals, they only eat their plants

Why? They're tasty. I'm asking seriously. What about growing artificial meat?

People who have personal alien contact are born into the opportunity

That sucks. And makes no sense. And sounds suspiciously like the self indulgent "I was chosen for an alien experience because I'm special" (born into it, chosen prophet, whatever) nonsense I keep seeing repeated by so-called experiencers, of which I'm obviously not fond of. I'm not saying that to insult you (though you may be insulted), I'm only relaying what I think when I hear that line. Everytime I hear that line!

But it is a true fact, from what I know from the alien races, that an extraterrestrial civilization planted our DNA here on Earth to develop into people

How far back along our evolutionary line was this supposedly done?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Your attitude is showing.

>'That sucks. And makes no sense. And sounds suspiciously like the self indulgent...'

There are many levels of experience.

Expand your mind. And join the party.

>' "I was chosen for an alien experience because I'm special" (born into it, chosen prophet, whatever) nonsense I keep seeing repeated by so-called experiencers, of which I'm obviously not fond of. I'm not saying that to insult you (though you may be insulted), I'm only relaying what I think when I hear that line. Everytime I hear that line!'

The only one limiting you is you.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
DaTerminator

I don't support anything Rael says. But it is a true fact, from what I know from the alien races, that an extraterrestrial civilization planted our DNA here on Earth to develop into people, and we did. It's not uncommon, it's very common. It's how worlds get started on their population.

Two races of humans (or any race) with the exact same DNA, when developed from their beginnings on separate worlds, are not exactly the same. We have different biology. A new race of humans (us) came from another race of humans' DNA.[edit on 8/11/2005 by EarthSister]

What you are saying is not scientifically correct if I am understanding you correctly. A drop of human DNA is not going to magically become human, that is not the way evolution works. According to evolutionary theory we humans come from primates. For another planet to have humans identical or very close to us than they would have had to have evolved from primates themsevles. And if you are going to assert than an alien "human" race dropped off some DNA on earth a few million or bilion years ago does not make sense. As I said, DNA doesn't naturally generate an organism, it would have to be genetically engineered to do so, thereby making your claims identical to the raelien belief.

[edit on 12-8-2005 by DaTerminator]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by uca6usev2FeDREmU

Why? They're tasty. I'm asking seriously. What about growing artificial meat?

Two reasons why advanced races don't eat their animals- the animals are intelligent beings (not that ours are not) and they don't need to eat meat to nourish their bodies.

It is difficult to speak for all other life because space is so vast and so full of diverse intelligence. However, that advanced races do not eat their animals is the rule. If you look hard enough, you may find another race besides us that eats their animals, but there is none other known by our Union worlds.

Earthlings- animals, people and other life here- all share a planetary characteristic that is almost unique to all other life, and that is the way we consume our sustenance and eliminate waste. In other words, pooping is unique. We eat a lot of bulk we don't need to get the nutrients that we do need. Other races eat, but only what they need, and that does not include flesh.

The other race of humans that visits Earth does not eliminate waste like we do. Their biology is developed from their world and never formed like our digestion did on Earth. However, they do produce milk in their bodies to nurse their babies like we do, which is unique to humans, and very rare among all races of life.

"People who have personal alien contact are born into the opportunity"

That sucks. And makes no sense. And sounds suspiciously like the self indulgent "I was chosen for an alien experience because I'm special" (born into it, chosen prophet, whatever) nonsense I keep seeing repeated by so-called experiencers, of which I'm obviously not fond of. I'm not saying that to insult you (though you may be insulted), I'm only relaying what I think when I hear that line. Everytime I hear that line!

I am not insulted by your opinion or the way you stated it here. I don't blame you. I know what I sound like.

Let me say this though, all people have a spiritual purpose to life. We are all "chosen" and "special" and every human on Earth has a reason for being right here, right now. Because of the way we live and think on Earth, most people generally don't know that yet. But, when a person discovers "something" about himself- his own spiritual nature and purpose, whatever that may be, aliens or no aliens, that person has gained the ability to recognize spiritual significance for all people, not just himself. There are many people in all walks of life that do this. It's a personal attribute, not an alien one.

You don't recognize my contributions in life. You don't know me as a person, or as a spirit, or what has occurred in my life, or about my family, or what I have achieved, not in my normal daily life or with my alien contacts. Would you say to any person who has achieved anything, "What makes you think you're so special?" I hope not, because that just makes you look small. I work hard at all of the things I do in my life. Don't let the fact that you don't know what somebody does, cause you to assume they do nothing. And if you don't understand what they do, don't let that make you assume it's not real.

You are posting to an alien/ufo message board right now, probably the most advanced and progressive forum humans have access to, thanks to SO and the WWW. You are standing in very subjective territory and should keep that in mind. Don't come in here and expect "normal" to be the way you've been taught it is all your life. And don't belittle others just because you don't agree or don't get it yet. Not everybody's right, nobody knows everything and a lot of people are lying, but if you want to learn as much as possible about this whole subject, both from the human point of view and the alien point of view, be polite and pay attention to everything everybody has to say, regardless of what or who you believe.

"But it is a true fact, from what I know from the alien races, that an extraterrestrial civilization planted our DNA here on Earth to develop into people"

How far back along our evolutionary line was this supposedly done?

I don't know how long ago humans first began developing on Earth.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You are posting to an alien/ufo message board right now, probably the most advanced and progressive forum humans have access to, thanks to SO and the WWW. You are standing in very subjective territory and should keep that in mind. Don't come in here and expect "normal" to be the way you've been taught it is all your life. And don't belittle others just because you don't agree or don't get it yet. Not everybody's right, nobody knows everything and a lot of people are lying, but if you want to learn as much as possible about this whole subject, both from the human point of view and the alien point of view, be polite and pay attention to everything everybody has to say, regardless of what or who you believe.

I'm not trying to insult anybody nor am I expected everything on this site to be "normal." I'm simply trying to make sense of the story that you seem to be continuously changing. It is pretty confusing to listen to your story. It seems that first you say that there is a virtually identical species visiting us from another planet. Then you go on to say they have different biology but are still quite similar (how does this work I don't know). Then you say to another poster that they don't have bowel movements. I'm not sure how this all works out. It would appear that either you are changing your story or that your story is very complex and is hard to understand. Please describe this other human species. Is it like us? Is it identical? Does it have bowel movements?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

What you are saying is not scientifically correct if I am understanding you correctly. A drop of human DNA is not going to magically become human, that is not the way evolution works. According to evolutionary theory we humans come from primates. For another planet to have humans identical or very close to us than they would have had to have evolved from primates themsevles. And if you are going to assert than an alien "human" race dropped off some DNA on earth a few million or bilion years ago does not make sense. As I said, DNA doesn't naturally generate an organism, it would have to be genetically engineered to do so, thereby making your claims identical to the raelien belief.

DaTerminator

You must know nothing about me or about Claud Vorilhon if you think our claims are identical. That's ridiculous. I know you don't know me, and you weren't even sure how to spell "Raelian" a while ago.

Maybe Earth Human science doesn’t recognize how a drop of human DNA can develop into a race of humans, but Earth Human science is not all the science there is. Don't we make great strides in science every day? Don't some of our new discoveries contradict what our science used to be? Look at what we've accomplished in the past one hundred years. What do you imagine we may do in the next hundred? How about in the next hundred thousand? How about a million? A billion?

I don't understand very well how our primates fit into the equation. But I am told by alien life that they did some things to hasten our evolution along very early in our development. It didn't change us or mold us, it just speeded up our natural process.

I know it doesn't make sense to you, or most people. But please don't confuse me with people like Claud Vorilhon. I am independent except for my husband, and I don't want anything from anybody except to add my personal experience to the table for consideration.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I'm not trying to insult anybody nor am I expected everything on this site to be "normal." I'm simply trying to make sense of the story that you seem to be continuously changing. It is pretty confusing to listen to your story. It seems that first you say that there is a virtually identical species visiting us from another planet. Then you go on to say they have different biology but are still quite similar (how does this work I don't know). Then you say to another poster that they don't have bowel movements. I'm not sure how this all works out. It would appear that either you are changing your story or that your story is very complex and is hard to understand. Please describe this other human species. Is it like us? Is it identical? Does it have bowel movements?

DaTerminator

I am not changing what I say. If it sounds that way, I apologize. I don't have complete understanding, or all the words to describe the little I know. It's over my head on a scientific and technological level too.

The DNA of the separate human races is identical. The development of biology is unique.

I could repeat everything I already said or you can just read it again. If I add more now, it will be even more confusing to you.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Maybe Earth Human science doesn’t recognize how a drop of human DNA can develop into a race of humans, but Earth Human science is not all the science there is. Don't we make great strides in science every day? Don't some of our new discoveries contradict what our science used to be? Look at what we've accomplished in the past one hundred years. What do you imagine we may do in the next hundred? How about in the next hundred thousand? How about a million? A billion?

What I am trying to make you understand is that a drop of DNA isn't going to become a human no matter how much time you give it. Your thinking to much along the lines of jurassic park. I understand that we don't know all of science, but what we do know tells us that a drop of blood will never amount to an actual living breathing multi-celluler organism, you need much more to accomplish that. So there are three possibilities here:

1. Your misunderstood your alien friends
2. Your alien friends aren't telling you the whole truth
3. You are making this entire thing up.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Whenever I ask someone the question "why do you think you're so special?", it's often taken quite negatively. People take the question as "why do you think you're more special than me?", but that's not quite what I'm asking.

golemina I think your comment about my attitude demonstrated that misunderstanding.

I ask the question with the intent to challenge an individual's irrational belief that they matter more than anyone else in the world. That is, from a purely objective and rational perspective. Many offer truths with no proper reason to accept them. And then get angry when I reject their supposed truths.

Aside: EarthSister, from what I've read in other posts, I realize you don't do that.

That's what bothers me. Irrationality and argument overrun with emotion. My fantasy is to logically direct people to new insights about themselves that ultimately improve their lives.

In most cases, I really do put down the "I'm special" attitude to a certain self-centeredness, sometimes even a malicious one. And I think it's a bad thing for the person and people around them. Self-centeredness usually accompanies low self-esteem, and with that you typically get depression or someone belittling someone else to feel better about themself.

And I get more worried when people extrapolate the "I'm special" attitude into "we're special". Like when people are so nationalistic they only care about the happenings in their country and become unconsciously but purposefully ignorant of the needs of people in other countries, when a small effort on their part could help greatly. Or all the theories about aliens invading Earth because we have souls or emotions or breeding capacity or some other such nonsense. I'm sure that if we have souls, emotions, and sex then so do many aliens.

Aside: That was not a veiled remark on America in particular. I made that remark generally because I think it's a general problem with many nations.

Whether it's a nationalist that doesn't care about world poverty or a theorist imagining new ways for us to hate those "hostile" aliens or a depressed kid or bully with low self-esteem, it's all negativity I think we could do without.

But then, sometimes I think I'm just too pessimistic.

Anyways, I've rattled on too much about this. Probably shouldn't have. But since I've typed it all, it's getting posted.

You are standing in very subjective territory and should keep that in mind. Don't come in here and expect "normal" to be the way you've been taught it is all your life. And don't belittle others just because you don't agree or don't get it yet.

Yeah. I hate subjectivity. So should everyone else in my opinion. (And I derive that opinion from what I think are objective reasons.)

As for "normal", one interesting thing is that a lot of what I see posted in these forums is actually completely normal, just applied differently. For example the similarity of nationalism and hostile alien invasion theories. I think many "normal" thought processes people have should be fought against.

And as for belittling, well, it's not my intention, though often others' interpretation on these forums. :/ My argumentative approach has worked better in real life I swear!

The DNA of the separate human races is identical. The development of biology is unique.

I think you are misusing that term (here and in other posts), and that's what's causing confusion and misunderstanding. One reason I asked when the aliens got involved in our development was to see if I could suggest a better term. And, admittedly, to look for errors in your account. I don't believe anything you say because I have no reason to.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
>'golemina I think your comment about my attitude demonstrated that misunderstanding. '

Au contraire. I fully understand exactly what you said.

>'I ask the question with the intent to challenge an individual's irrational belief that they matter more than anyone else in the world. That is, from a purely objective and rational perspective. Many offer truths with no proper reason to accept them. And then get angry when I reject their supposed truths.'

You want to project the sum total of your limitations onto others. You are basically stating that your perception is the baseline by which all others should and can be judged.

Objective and rational...

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
hehe Golemina, i belive that was the best answers you can give

I dont belive it should be a big problem for an advanced race to spread the life around the universe. Heck, humans could do it already....put amino acids on passing asteroids and let them fly....or some spores which apparently survive atmosphere enterance....if you "seed" many of them at least one will fall on fruitfull ground....easy enough eh

Well if you have a ship capable of interstellar travel its even easier

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You want to project the sum total of your limitations onto others. You are basically stating that your perception is the baseline by which all others should and can be judged.

No, I'm basically stating that we should only judge reality by that baseline which is shared by everyone else (as best we can tell). I'm not projecting personal limitations on others, indeed a goal is to eliminate any personal factors.

If someone claims they channel aliens but everyone else cannot, they can't expect others to believe they are channeling aliens nor can they expect anyone to believe anything they relay from the aliens. On the other hand, if someone claims they talk to aliens over a radio, then that's better because almost anyone can pick up a radio and talk to the aliens. The first case is too personal, the second verifiably not.

When all the supposed alien channelers (or whatever) make claims, they never offer an objective means to determine the truth of those claims. Many say they can't, but I don't believe that. Why not? I can think of ways to make the claims more (objectively) believable so why can't the supposedly advanced aliens?

I dont belive it should be a big problem for an advanced race to spread the life around the universe. Heck, humans could do it already....

In the absence of other life, I'd like to see us do that just to preserve sentience in the universe. I'm not particularly worried about humanity, but I would be depressed if the universe lost the intelligent introspection sentient life provides.

If we knew other life was out there though, I'd hold back on random seeding.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I can trace my family lineage back a few millenia. My great grandgooglepa was a one celled bacterial micro organism from mars. He and many of my other ancestors crashed on earth so so long ago. Yeah I know he wasn't a Pa or Ma, more like cousin It. Not really an inteligent life form either. But hey, not bad he did manage space travel. (stupid humans)

Of course many of my long lost relatives still try and visit, but they keep burning up in the atmosphere. Alas they would be very dissapoined in us now. We don't speak Bacteria and we generaly hold them in such low regard.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
>'No, I'm basically stating that we should only judge reality by that baseline which is shared by everyone else (as best we can tell). I'm not projecting personal limitations on others, indeed a goal is to eliminate any personal factors.'

That is precisely my point... You can't really 'judge reality by that baseline which is shared by everyone else', because it is entirely subjective. Any 'sharing' that occurs is only a perceived sharing.

I can guarantee that you and I live in entirely different 'realities'...

When you discount someones story 'because...', you are attempting to project your view of 'reality', your perceptual limitations and framework onto theirs...

It kind of comes down to we make our realities. And people basically have no idea exactly how powerful their minds really are...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join