It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law; What would you do? Is it time to prepare?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
.. I'm not saying you should dump the gun Idea but you should find a stealthier way to get at a m-16 or m-4 or AUG or something..

I'm not advocating suicide, but once you have the weapons AND the opportunity arises, roles should be reversed, it's a mass phenomenon, i'm not saying it's all easy, losses would be horrible on both sides, but once you start winning, the herd instinct is on your side.

The longer the wait, the stronger your adversary gets, that's why quick decisions and actions are worth divisions, literally. oh, and btw, i'd use thin, durable wire from behind or something like that, if at all possible

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
yes but you get my picture I'm saying dont run at someone carrying a m-16 with a handgun but even up the terms by getting some of there weapons. and as far as roles being reversed there aren't many people who have the balls to take on nwo.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
there aren't many people who have the balls to take on nwo.

I don't think people will have a choice, either fight the nwo or be a slave.

Here are a few items to have:
1. Military surplus backpack
2. MRE's (i know they suck, but beats eating dirt).
3. Canteen with water purifying pills.
4. Handgun, shotgun, rifle and knife.
5. Book (when theres no action going on).
6. Radio.
7. Military boots.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayMilitia
Here are a few items to have:
1. Military surplus backpack
2. MRE's (i know they suck, but beats eating dirt).
3. Canteen with water purifying pills.
4. Handgun, shotgun, rifle and knife.
5. Book (when theres no action going on).
6. Radio.
7. Military boots.

8. knowledge of edible stuff in the woods and elsewhere, of ways to prepare it (includes, but isn't limited to cooking) and evaluate its potential hazards

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think that the people designing the ats- bts-1 and eats-1(eats-1 was originaly my idea... the e stands for electronics and ats is obvious-bts-1 is below top secret because it is the more realistic fighter concept- the ats-1 is a a fighter to rival the f-22, f-35, ef2000,etc.) may be able to provide some air support so possibly a radio designator if we ever build them. I believe someone who is designing it may be able to arrange that. Also there is the Lifestraw which costs $3 and purifies water extremely effectively. most of the rest depends on where you live. If you live in a city like me I would not need the lifestraw as much and as far as weapons it would be safe to say that I dont need a huge amount of long range capability. I'll need something with a scope but close quarters will be more important to me since I plan to hole myself up most of the time with ammo and food untill I know its worth coming out. I wont come out to get my head blown off in 5 seconds.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Now that it is 2008 and all the news agencies say Obama will win in November. What if a supposed "Homegrown" terrorists group (unvarifiable because all active shooters are dispatched) makes a successful attack on congress, 90% kill with firearms, before they are all taken out, summer 2009? Obama would declare martial law and put all the newly returned troops on the streets (All our MOUT combat trained troops from Iraq and Afghanistan that he promised to bring home for a change!). Then there would not be enternment camps, no; confiscation of all firearms, yes! Then what, Sharia law? If you are not prepared to defend yourself and others from Tyranny then be prepared for consequences.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25
Secondly, why would you think that the establishment of martial law meant that you would be shipped off to a concentration camp? If anything, the crackdown would be against those of Middle Eastern heritage. The rest of the people would probably be told that there was a curfew and not to loot or protest and that's probably all, in reality. Why would they send the entire population to concentration camps? Do yo have any idea of the logistics that would involve? How would they justify it? It would be practically impossible.

READ THIS.

"First they came for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn’t speak up,
because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left
to speak up for me."

So, you don't care as long as you're alright? Carry on telling yourself lies.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Marsrising]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by williell

Anyways, here's a list of supplies we should all have ready by now:

truck (with hydroponic equipment in the back)
hemp seeds
tent
ghuille suit
m16
sniper rifle
incinerating toilet
Riedys air water machine

Why hemp seeds?

You won't need the toilet.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
They are going to orchestrate a collapse...of the finanacial markets and perhaps have some bio chemical weapons go off ...

let me play it out...if the finanacial market collapses they then say ohhhh my God there is a food shortage....but we can help just line up for food and water....and than as you lineup you are sent to a gas chamber....or pick your choice of death be creative now....than you have chemical warfare ...citizens taken away to be quarantined.... instead bam....gas chamber....notice how alot of the 2007- 2008 movies have plots of quarantine citizens than bomb them....they are conditioning you....so when it happens and you are led away as the sheep you are...you will say ...wow its just like a movie....there is no illuminati...no NWO....and if there is it was created by you...ill ecplain i next post.....

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
ok why the illuminati is created by you..........

Those in power are like the sheppard they lead the sheep to sheering.....

You are the sheep..........

The resources in the world cannot continue to sustain people who contribute nothing to society......

The sheep depend on the hand that feeds them for everything...
mortgages....Credit cards...(thats money you didnt work for so why are you advancing yourself that money)....car loans....student loans....

when they layed out money on the table....which later became the housing bubble....which burst....did people take no money....did people take only what they needed...or did they take everything they could and hoard the rest....True freedom is to be self sustainable which most of america isnt...and to be responsible for your own life...you are the author ...but instead you gave control away and demanded to be led....so now they are leading its not there fault that the sheep are like alley cats...lazy not willing to hunt..to self sustain and are always asking for handouts.....

Do you know what the HUMANE SOCIETY does.....pay attention to the name...HUMANE SOCIETY....they kill alley cats everyday ...they say they do it to prevent it from suffering....because there arent enough handouts to go around...

the rules of nature cannot be changed for you....if you cannot sustain yourself...you will be dealt with....

I dont use "we" or "us"...i use "me"....when you say we or us your asking to be led....

when you give control to someone else you are at their mercy...and so they will be coming for you........

i dont need anyone on this forum to survive....or to die...having the sheep come along will only make things worst because they cant hunt...build shelter....tell me which berry is good to eat and which is poisonous....all their good for is watching mtv...and so they will perish......

rules of nature the strong survive....the weak perish.....

when they come it wont be for we...itll be for you......

Good Luck sheep.......

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You can research the goverment is getting prepared for something. they are peparing railroad cars as jails for cc and making deals with walmart to use there stores and empty stores as holding camps. they are peparing we need to be to but together and a larger scale organizing our mulisha now. to fight our tyranical goverment now!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by williell
truck (with hydroponic equipment in the back)
hemp seeds
tent
ghuille suit
m16
sniper rifle
incinerating toilet
Riedys air water machine

I think this is the most misguided list I could have imagined, and here's why:

truck with hydroponics - As soon as Martial Law is declared, you and everything you own, including your truck, is subject to illegal search and seizure. A vehicle has no stealth qualities what-so-ever, and will quickly be found, and you will be arrested simply for having the items that you've listed. I would suggest going on foot, with an -actual- survival kit.

hemp seeds - A fine idea to be sure, but there are always bigger concerns. This is a solution for a problem you haven't had yet. You probably won't have the time, or the safety/stability (wherever you may be) to plant and grow ANY crops at all. Plan on surviving on non-perishable canned or freeze-dried foods for a week or more. If you need any of the products of Hemp like rope or medicine, just bring them with you to begin with.

tent - A tent is very easy to spot, and will not hide you from infrared. You will more than likely be sleeping in the tent at night, and that is when our military does some of it's best work, thanks to nightvision and infrared. I'll be sleeping under a rock, with nothing around it to give myself away.

ghillie suit - This is pretty much the only thing on your list that YOU NEED TO ACQUIRE. Night travel is out of the question, which I explained in the above paragraph, due to nightvision and infrared. So you must resort to stealthing your way out of the city during daylight hours, when infrared and nightvision are obsolete. Sneaking in a ghillie suit takes extreme self-control and discipline, so I recommend you start training in one as soon as possible. If you live in a rural area, you're already where you need to be, good job. If you live in a city or suburb however, you need to start mapping/exploring your area's stormdrain system. The average suburb will atleast have a "creek" type of stormdrain running through it, fed by street drains and gutters. Google Maps will help you a great deal if you have open-top stormdrains instead of some underground type. Much larger cities have much larger stormdrains, and they usually dont have as much debris for cover, which will make it much harder to sneak through in broad daylight. It's possible you'll have to do a slow crawl all the way out of town. If you end up not making it out of town before nightfall, find a big enough drainpipe and get comfy. You -could- travel at night, but infrared doesn't lie.

m16 - No. Your primary weapon should be a hunting rifle - with or without a scope. I have a 30-30 caliber lever-action rifle with no scope, and i love it. It is also very difficult - and highly illegal - to acquire a fully-automatic rifle in the United States, and I'd rather stay out of jail. You also tend to look like a nutcase when you stock up on high powered weapons, and start talking about the New World Order. I'd rather stay out of mental asylums as well.

sniper rifle - Any hunting rifle with a scope is a "sniper rifle". You don't need a military grade rifle. That can not only get you arrested, but potentially burglarized as well before martial law ever occurs. The only weapons you need are a good high caliber rifle that holds atleast several rounds, a good pistol, and a good knife.

incinerating toilet? water/air machine?? - Dig a hole, take a dump in it, burn it, cover it with dirt. Youre done. Im not sure what you mean by water/air machine, but water and air are two things you should be able to get on your own. Don't rely on a machine for something you need to live.

As for your "bunker in the desert" idea:
www.youtube.com...
You won't even get to fire a single shot.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PurityOfPeace

If 39 States declare a "State of Emergency" because of Swine Flu then that will be sufficient to declare Martial Law apparently.
Unless of course with the 9th of September rapidly approaching they have planned another spectacular Hollywood Horror for all the World to behold.
God help us.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Marsrising

There are thought to be around 900 of the so called concentration camps dotted across the USA, MOST OF THEM ARE MANNED ALREADY!
Thousands of the double decker boxcars equipped with shackles, some even have GUILLOTINES.
Christians who profess Christ as Son of God, will be behaded, or so the many stories maintain...how scary is that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join