It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream about mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Im not sure if i shouldve posted this in BTS but thought id post it here first at least. I had a dream last night that i was at a NASA breifing stating that we have found life on mars (weather it was living or used to be living, i dont know). i cant really remember the details too well... but im pretty sure it was a lady talking and they found it in the ice caps, but i may be wrong on that. they said it was either bread slice sized or a type of bacteria you would find in bread...Dont ask i have no idea what that parts about, unless yeast is a bacteria, im not sure. Also, im not sure which mars orbiter/rover found it. they said it was the first life found off our own planet. The reason i thought id put this here was because i never ever have dreams about things like this. and with like a million different things going on with mars, i thought it seemed very possible. And thats it for my dream, i really hope it happens maybe even today.

Schmidt1989

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
yeast is a bacteria so it was probably a yeast type bacteria and if this does happen it most likly wont happen for a few years cause that little mars rover can't move that fast and it will be a little while till nasa begins launching space craft again then a bit after that till they even attempt a mission to mars but the war will have happened by then so we will probably never find out.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
oh so that part is a possibility, thats cool.

new topics

join