It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange thing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Last night i was watching tv...Suddenly i heard a loud sound over my house..I looked out my window, but i could not see anything. About 5 minutes later i couldnt hear the strange noice anymore..I went and drank some water. When i got back to my room, a saw a white flash by the window. Btw it's very possible that the flash thing was just my imagination. Oh and i'm from Swededn so my english sucks

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
what type of noise? what did it sound like?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Kinda like a airplane. But i'm 100% sure that it wasnt an airplane.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Juvey
Last night i was watching tv...Suddenly i heard a loud sound over my house..I looked out my window, but i could not see anything. About 5 minutes later i couldnt hear the strange noice anymore..I went and drank some water. When i got back to my room, a saw a white flash by the window. Btw it's very possible that the flash thing was just my imagination. Oh and i'm from Swededn so my english sucks

Plane? Thunder? Superman?

Or maybe those "ghost rockets" are back... Plenty of such sightings in Sweden during the cold war.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm from Sweden too, and it's been more or less proven that the 40's 'ghost rockets' were infact Russia trying out their own V2 (german) version using Sweden as target practice. We found a piece of metal, but it was just an ordinary piece of hardened steel, nothing extra-terrestial at all.

Så vad vill du ha sagt med det här?
Såg du något speciellt eller tror du det bara var din fantasi?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
I'm from Sweden too, and it's been more or less proven that the 40's 'ghost rockets' were infact Russia trying out their own V2 (german) version using Sweden as target practice. We found a piece of metal, but it was just an ordinary piece of hardened steel, nothing extra-terrestial at all.

Så vad vill du ha sagt med det här?
Såg du något speciellt eller tror du det bara var din fantasi?

Den där flash grejen tror jag bara var min fantasi...Men det jag hörde, har aldrig hört något liknande

new topics

top topics

join