It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THANK YOU SkepticOverlord!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Dude your pro, its as simple as that. Keep up with all the great works that helps the ATS community roll!

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thanks Skeptic!!

Your work never goes unnoticed. Thanks for all you do for us!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thanks for everything you have done and continue to do for the site and the community, William. We may not always say so, but we know that without you, ATS wouldn't be a tenth of what it is today. Bravo!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thank SO! ::passes him a Mountain Dew:: These keep me going in the we hours of programing. heheh

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
All that hard work and still time to pop into chat or post here and there.

You is tops

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Who's SkepticOverlord and why's everyone thanking him?

Pff.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What can we say about our SO.
He is the first person we complain to and the last one to thank for our board comunity.
I don't have the words to express how I feeel having ATS to be around.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
:smacking quietsoul on the back of the head:

SO, I adore your new advert banners. They are superbly done.
All of the rest of your hard work most definitely goes noted and duly appreciated. Thanks for making ATS so pleasing to the eye.

amarenell

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank SkepticOverLord for his efforts in the creation of an evolving online community, as well as the maintenance of what at some times can seem like a thankless job......

So thanks Skeptic........you may never know the positive impact ATS has had on my life...without details I can assure you that ATS has helped immensely....

Simon, Springer, William and others are included, of course, but I believe that we can all agree that Skeptic is the most visible in the hierarchy.....

Now, I will quietly revert back into the background and continue to earn my keep.....

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Count Me In!

Not only is he a skeptic, but an overlord as well. An excellent twofer.

Where would ATS be without him?

Let's not even go there.

SkepticOverlord, THANK YOU!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thank you for all the work you have done, everyone for that matter !

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Of course!

How could I have forgotten to thank him!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Good grief, already!

Don't you think his head is big enough as it is? You're gonna kill the poor guy.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
SkepticOverlord has done one-more than create an amazing forum (with the help of the Staff and Members) but shown the rest of the Internet what a forum can be.

ATS is one of the very first and in my view one of the best Internet Sites about - it has many aspects covered and a growing community which tends to look out for one another. As well as a level of decent information which very few places can claim to even come close to (maybe only Wiki itself having more).

It's not just a site he has helped to form, but a whole no identity for what websites and forums can be and can do if the effort is there and your heart is in the right place.

...and I [who doesn't share many views with SkepticOverlord] can clearly see this.

This site is what many hoped to be and hopefully it can keep going on upwards with the help of SkepticOverlord and the whole Team at ATS. Especailly with the pro-active member involvement that we can see now.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thinking about what he has done makes me feel a bit selfish for complaining about the points system, sorry man, keep up the great work!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join