It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fellow atsers i request your help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
OK, for some time now my friends have been pulling pranks on me and ragging on me for no reason. Well after about 2 weeks of relentless torture i figured its time for me to get my revenge. I need some help on getting back at these guys. Some of their ideas have been to ditch me in the middle of the night on a side road and walk home, throw eggs and other things at me, and tonight they decided to fill a condom with lotion and pitch it at me. Its time for my revenge and i want some help for some great pranks. Thank you in advance...this will be fun.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Here's some:

1. If they're round your house and take off their shoes, wait for them to be in another room and say you're going to the toilet. Then fill up their shoes with whipped cream or jelly or something.

2. If you've been invited to their house, turn up with a shopping bag and say you've bought some snacks. First throw a bag of apples, which they catch and open. Then lob an identical bag full of oranges. Now, the messy part. What they don't realise is that the 3rd bag is full of custard. Lob it as before but this time as they catch it, it will splatter them with custard.

3. Wait until your victim is not looking, then shout 'catch!' and lob an egg at them. As they mentally congratulate themselves for catching it do it again. And again. And again. Catching an egg whilst holding another is difficult enough; holding 2 or 3 and catching a 4th is pretty much impossible without a degree of messiness. Keep the eggs coming gently but regularly, ignoring your victim' pleas and denying him time to put the other eggs down. Run like hell when you've thrown your last; your victim may well have at least one intact egg left, which he will almost definitely retaliate with.

4. Fill a large glass of water and find a drawing pin/thumb tack. Bet your victim that they cannot fix the full glass to the wall using only the tack. They will try, all the while concentrating on not dropping the glass or spilling the water. When they give in, tell them you will show them how. Take the glass in one hand, press it high against the wall, and then 'accidentally' drop the tack on the floor. Ask your victim to pick it up for you, then as they bend down, empty the glass of water on their head.

5. Fill marshmallows with salt, pepper, or mustard by cutting them in half, scooping them out and squeezing them back together. Put them back in the bag, then offer to your victim. If you feel this isn't enough for a particular victim then use chilli sauce and when this takes effect, offer your victim a glass of milk (the only cure for a chilli overdose). What they wont know is that you've chopped up white marshmallow and added it to the milk. The relief of gulping down soothing cold milk will turn to revulsion when they encounter the bits. No-one can stomach lumpy milk!

I hope these helped. Tell me how they went if you do them.

How old are you? Because I've got loads more depending how old you are (if they own a car etc).

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Dude, the flaming bag of crap works everytime. Best thing is to use your own and not a dogs.

Peace

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
im 16 and he has a new 2004 grand am that i could do all sorts of stuff with. Im def going ot try the marshmellows, i never would have thought of that. this will be fun.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If the door handles are the kind where you reach up and in to open, fill them with petroleum jelly.

If the opportunity arises, cover the bowl of the toilet with saran wrap.

If he leaves his car parked somewhere, remove the tires and leave the car on blocks.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Plan something with your buddy one day, but don't say a specific time, say something like Saturday morning. Then when that day comes around, show up real early and wake him up. When he goes to shower or get breakfast quickly unmake his bed and flip his boxspring over if that is what he sleeps on, if not put it on top if he has a mattress on top of it, and then make his bed back. That day do as much as you possible can to tire him out so when he goes home to sleep, he will have to completely redo his bed!

Another thing, that don't require as much planning is to get a can of shaving cream. Put it in a freezer and leave it there until you are completely sure, without a doubt, it is completely frozen inside, then leave it in there one more day. Then take a mask or put your shirt over your mouth and cut/break/saw the top off (the shirt/mask over mouth and nose is so you don't breath in aresol
) then take it to his house and poor it out under his bed...make sure it stays frozen on the way there. Once there poor it out somewhere in his room. When it thaws it will expand alot and will be a mess to clean up! I suggest under his bed or in his closet under something.

Stay cool and be safe with practical jokes.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Got some more:

1. Get a piece of fish and hide it somewhere warm (behind a domestic or car radiator is ideal). By the time the smell is strong enough to trace it is too late: the fishy stench will last for quite some time.

2. Fill a supersoaker or water bombs with the most disgusting liquid you can think of like a mixture of eggs, cream, toothpaste, soy sauce, vinegar.

3. Bite marshmallows in half and stick the open end to the windscreen (and windows if you've got the time and patience) until the glass is entirely covered.

4. Attach the free end of clingfilm to the window of your victim's car door, and then wrap its entire body by unravelling it as you pass the roll over and under the car. Make sure all possible points of entry are sealed.

5. Simply phone your victim, and when they answer, act as if they just called you. Tell them your phone rang and you answered it as normal. Try to match their bewilderment, and then repeat the whole process later on. This time sound irritated and a little suspicious. Do it a 3rd time and sound furious!

A quicker, one-off version is to do it once in the middle of the night. When they pick up, launch into a tirade of "Who the hell is this?" and "Do you have any idea what time it is?"

6. Phone up taxis or pizza delivery services and give them your victims address.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
simple go over their house with a jar of mayonaise ask if you can use their toilet when in the toilet spread the mayonaise on the toilet seat
works if seat is white if it is wooden use peanut butter
hilarious

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I suggest tapping up his mum, that way he will be royally annoyed and on the flip side may end up calling you DAD!

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I suggest getting new friends! Your obviously the weak link in the gang and they are taking the piss out of you!

Leave that bunch of guys...you know....the ones all the girl's laugh with, instead of at!! Go to dance class with Mom, or just buy more magazines for men and hope for the best YOU MUPPET!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Get a whole bunch of friends, and make sure hes gonna be gone for a whole day, or probaly weekend. Disassemble his car and reassemble it in his house. Some people at MIT dit it as a prank to the dean, but I have NO idea how long it took them.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ok I just did this to one of my good friends and it worked like a charm!!!

If any of those guys that pranked you are into video games, call them and see if they are playing their game at the moment. If they are go over to their house walk to the side of their house where there power box is.Its that lil box that has the meter where it shows how much power your house is consuming ( I can explain in greater length if need be) Well open it up, and flip off the houses power. Not only will his game be lost and his concentration be thrown. He will be pissed beyond belief
and now he has to reset all the clocks in his house :bnghd:

Another good one would be instead of resembling an entire car just take off his steering wheel and put it somewhere like outside his window if he live on a two story house. Another personal favorite of mine, is I get my friends iPod when he is in the bathroom or something and I completely erase everything he has on thier.(I can explain this if need be), this is not imediate grafication, but trust me when he is in the middle of class and trying to zone out and there is not a song on his iPod. Lets just say Good Times.

I have a lot I will post more later.Good Luck dude!

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
vasoline on the toilet seat works well,or on the steering wheel, so does flipping a fire cracker under the bathroom door. Or if you really dont like them, offer them a beer that you peed in (do it the day before so that its cold, make sure the lid is tight)

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
those are possibly the BEST suggestions that I have heard thus far.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ok, heres a few to consider. (they may be hard to pull off though)

1) Do it old school, hide a stink bomb under your freind's car mat. When in it, pretend to pick up a coin you dropped but put a stink bomb under the mat instead. When the time comes, someone will step on it and, well, you know wat happens. I don't know if they sell those anymore though.....

2) Here's a a counter prank:

I'll add more later, because I don't have time now.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Heres one that happened to my friend last night:
Pick somone before hand with a few of your friends
You get everyone ( a few of your friends) to go out to dinner at like an actualy resturant that you guys would all go to together (like normally nothing special). IT HAS TO BE A SIT DOWN RESTURANT WHERE YOU PAY AFTER YOUR MEAL. Everyone sits down orders get your food the one person goes to the bathroom, comes back and tell that one person you guys picked in the beginning to check it out. When you see that he is in the bathroom everyone get up and get away drive away run away w/e when ur friend gets back he has a nice tab to pay. Or something a little bit easier:

Get an egg and put it under his front door mat. I am guessin you would know what would happen in a few days. This can work with any rug or something like that.

Or go and buy one of those bug spray killers that are those canisters that u have to leave your house to use ( I hope you get what I am saying) and you throw it in his car the night before. And write on his windsheild :
Warning Do Not Enter. When he goes in , it shoudl smell awful. I haven't done this one, but I heard works very well.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Are you really enjoying hanging out with these morons who treat you like a chump for their own amusement? They sound like a bunch of neanderthal idiots. Seriously, just get new friends. Good friends are supposed to make life easier by their company (and God knows being a teenager is tough enough) which is something which you will value more as you get older. Break the cycle now.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Here's one of my favorites...

Post a gay ad for them in a local personals section or swinger mag, etc. Give personal contact info of the chumps... Include a pic if you can get it.

Now, sit back and laugh as your buddy is contacted by numerous gay guys looking for a hookup, and he wonders what's going on!

A true classic....

If he's got a girlfriend, you can do this...
Wait till a time when he's out with his girlfriend (and you, and others, etc.). Then, have a girl he doesn't know call his girl's cell phone...and say, "Who are you?" when she answers... The girlfriend will be like, "who are you?", and your girl prankster will be "Well, this is (name)'s phone, and I'm his girl, so who the hell are you bitch?"

It should be fun watching him squirm his way out of that one....

I've got more evil ones too.... hehe.... Don't get on my bad side....

[edit on 22-9-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You can also try signing them up for various things (blood donor, organ donar, etc.)

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I need to know more about em man, are they computer users? Xbox/ps2?
About that grand Am... what color is it? Are you in a city? Suburbia? Any Woods around?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join