It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN reports live from Cheyenne Mnt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Anyone see the live broadcast this evening by CNN from Cheyenne mountain?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
no

why was it interesting, what happened and what was it about?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I saw it and it was not that interesting

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
I saw it and it was not that interesting

That is a matter of opinion.
Three to one odds, it would be to us. Would you mind mentioning any of the details of the news? What it was about perhaps, where on Cheyenne Mountain it took place. Some cliff face over looking more mountain or along side the road, surely it wasn't at the Operations Center in Colorado, that wouldn't be interesting.

What made it so uninteresting, give us that at least.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
That's funny... I live about 3 miles from NORAD and I heard nothing about this. i too wonder what this story was all about?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hmm....did the Goa'uld invade Earth through the Stargate or something? No need to worry, they do that alot.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ok, the report gave no new info, they basicly just explained what NORAD is and what they do at cheyenne mt. Alot of stuff was blurred out and there wasn't any more info then on there own website.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The CNN crew were examining real life "situation rooms" as a gimmick for the new show "The Situation Room" hosted by Wolf Blitzer.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Hmm....did the Goa'uld invade Earth through the Stargate or something? No need to worry, they do that alot.

no worry we got the Prometheus guarding the earth

plus more Daedalus Class BC-303 is soon to be really.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yeah but all we have no is the Prometheus, the Daedalus is away in another galaxy. Hopefully we'll build those new ships in time for the Aurai invasion. God, I'm a dork...

I wonder where the United States gets the money for those interstellar battleships though.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Yeah but all we have no is the Prometheus, the Daedalus is away in another galaxy. Hopefully we'll build those new ships in time for the Aurai invasion. God, I'm a dork...

I wonder where the United States gets the money for those interstellar battleships though.

Yea, i know the Daedalus is away but i said more Daedalus Class will be really soon

And the United States gets the moeny from my tax dollars! but the tax dollars are money well spend to build those ships

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well ulshadow, maybe Stargate is closer to reality than we think!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8/10/2005 by Flinx]

new topics

top topics

join