It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is. Smoking gun.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I was just Googling the name "Igor Dyatlov" for this thread:

Mysterious story happened in Russia in 1959

and ended up with the following link:

Here it is. The smoking gun.

On the link are what appear to be 4 posts titled Here it is. The smoking gun., clicking into one of these, revealed a post which contains information about the lead up to the Iraqi invasion, this info maybe freely available and already known, I have yet to read it all.

What interested me was the information contained further down the document. It appears to embedded in Meta tags, and after the Meta tags are various statements which I can't really make sense of.

Can one of you wizards please enlighten me as to what this text is?

p.s. I question the person who's link this brought up in google, note the newsgroups.

[edit on 9-8-2005 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Oh my goodness! Tell me it isn't true! George Bush made sure logistics and planning was underway before he actually pushed into Iraq!

Preparing for action has never been done before in the history of warfare. Why, we didn't even HAVE an army before Clinton slashed manning numbers. How is it possible that GW knew he needed men and material for combat BEFORE he went into Iraq?

Oh the humanityyyyyy!!!

Geez, get a life already. Military action against Iraq had been in the planning since '96, in compliance with UN directives and resolutions. Oh! Hey! It's all Clintons fault now! Tell the conspiricists to re-write all their lies...quick!

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Army
Geez, get a life already. Military action against Iraq had been in the planning since '96, in compliance with UN directives and resolutions. Oh! Hey! It's all Clintons fault now! Tell the conspiricists to re-write all their lies...quick!

I see you find yourself quite humorous, you should of told your commander in chief then to tell the American people (instead of denying them the right to know) of the military plans that were started in what you think was 96.

Not misleading and lying... He took an oath and you seem to not take that very seriously.

Clinton and both Bush's are incompetant, but whatever you do, don't render the bush's responsible for anything that is illegal, immoral, and dishonest because after they are republican and that superceeds any of those three things....

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Army

I just read your profile and you state "Been there, done that. I really DO know all about it!" which is all very well and good", did you do any reading prior to going, can you still read now, if so read my initial post again, this time to the end.

Now tell me, did I say that I agree with what is written?

or did I say that what interests me is actually written below in meta tags and then below that?

I hope you don't jump the gun when you're on duty.....!!

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The text below the meta tags has no particular meaning. It's just filler, the same thing you get in spam sometimes -- it's random, different every time, so making it more difficult for filters to block the actual message.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

What interested me was the information contained further down the document. It appears to embedded in Meta tags, and after the Meta tags are various statements which I can't really make sense of.

Can one of you wizards please enlighten me as to what this text is?

That text is just HTML of the same report. It's html of a Buzzflash.org page of that article in text above.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Thanks Ashmok and TheShroudOfMemphis, not sure I fully understand, but it's clarified to a degree.

top topics

join