It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Mob beats Black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The mob yelled racial slurs at him then robbed him of more than $50, a ... The beating comes slightly more than a month after a group of White men attacked ...

Here we are again, I Know this happens both ways. I know this, I just cant believe in the age we live atleast black and white americans could get along.

My biggest fear is that missguided whites see all blacks or darker than white as muslims.

I also find it interesting that there is no more news than BET on this.

bet.c om

(edit to make the link purdy)

[edit on 8/8/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Not sure which news outlets you were checking out but while BET might have been the only national outlet carrying it, it sure did make the news here in NYC (where it happened).

NY Daily News

These stories are so disturbing. Hopefully those who attacked this guy while he was doing nothing more than walking will be dealt swift and proper justice.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I had googled it, nothing came up.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Oh ok it might take a while for some of the local news items to make it into google searches. I'm really not sure how that all works.

The good news is that the story is getting a LOT of attention in this area and it sure should be!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The New York TImes has the story.
NY Times

The Daily News article quoted one of the men as saying "I want my revenge."

Did the attack come out of nowhere or were they specifically targeting this guy for something?

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Freaking republicans. I swear can't we just move all the racists/KKK/CCC/WKK/GOP/Other hate groups to the south where they belong so they can hate and kill each other while leaving the good people alone?

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm a good person
I'm also a republican.
Stop with the stereotyping..
It only shows ignorance, on your part..

[edit on 8-8-2005 by spacedoubt]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I've yet to meet one black person who is a muslim moslem islam whatever they wanna call it.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
JTL: A comedian suggested that. Give all the white supremacists and white hate groups their own little state.

In the middle of Compton.

Oh, and Lysergic, I have. A few, in fact.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I might be wrong,
But I beleive Lysergic, was playin' Archie Bunker in that last post..

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
People will continue to dislike and fear those that are not the same as them. Until humans learn to accept differences and look pass the outside into the inside hate will continue to win and grow. It seems to be what makes the world go round these days.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
As a white individual who has been attacked by a mob of blacks several times and lived to tell about it, all I can say is that stuff happens. It ain't right, but in the US this happens to more whites than blacks. It only makes the news when it is blacks who are attacked. Often, whites never make a report.

Certainly, this kind of irrational behavior is what our enemies are trying to incite. They will never beat us on the battlefield, but they certainly can and will destroy us from within and events such as this are evidence thereof.

new topics

top topics

join