It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alienware giveaway and such...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You know those sites like Free Ipods.com and Alienware Giveaway? I wanted to know if those sites actually work. Has anyone tried them and actually got the item for free as described? If it works I'll be very happy...

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'm too scared to try... but I'm dying to get my hands on the Alienware computer... I need about 8 grand for the configurations I put on mine. Top of the line on everything. I'm up to about $400... so I'm not too far away

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The lowest amount is 10 Punds so even if it doesnt work you wont have lost a fortune. Lots of people on forums and Ebay say it work though...

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Some do actually work but it takes hours to go through all the crap and then you have to cancel the subscriptions.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
don't spend 8grand on a computer unless your rich.
In my opinion you should spend a max of 3-4grand on a new computer

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
... but I'm dying to get my hands on the Alienware computer... I need about 8 grand for the configurations I put on mine. Top of the line on everything.

Jeez man, you trying to build a home version of a BlueGene/L?

$8k, what the hell do you do with a PC?
Certainly hope you have a hi-end business associated with it, bringing returns to justify the cost.
If it's an $8k PC just to have an $8k PC, well, I don't even know ya and all I can say is you're NUTS!!

======================

For the topic .......... Imo, there is no difference between the crap like this online, and the crap that comes in the snail-mail box. It's all bunk to make money - your money. Do you REALLY think expensive things can be had for very little or nothing? It doesn't work that way. Make like Monty Python ......... spam spam spam spam !!!!! lol

Misfit

[Edit = forgot to stay on topic]

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
As much as I would love to have a gaming laptop, it does looks like one of those scam collecting peeps mail address.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Wow look what I found:

Lets all click here!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I say we all help out eachother to get free pc's!!! I'm up for it.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
I say we all help out eachother to get free pc's!!! I'm up for it.

Only if you live in the UK:

AlienwareGiveaway
All shipping addresses must be in the United Kingdom. Addresses outside the United Kingdom will not have items shipped to them

Misfit

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

8 grand

I've never bought a PC in my life but that seems a bit much. Are you trying to make your own version of Skynet? You know that A.I. computer from Terminator?

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I bet there is an american version of something like it out there.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The iPod said it is for the US only.

Guess ya gotta live in the UK to get bigg peepol toyz!

lol

Misfit

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I know 8 grand is a lot... but it's only that much because of the upgrades it'll come with. I think the Moniter it comes with is like a Flat Screen 21" that is like $950 itself. But with all the high memory games that I have/going to get/play, I would bet the 4 GB memory card which isn't too cheap either. But that 8 Grand also includes about 7 games I can get with it too. I could get the ALX with all these upgrades, but I don't want to spend $11,000 on a computer. Now that is just idiotic.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

$11,000 on a computer. Now that is just idiotic.

I'm not gonna say it, lol

Misfit

top topics

join