It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man sends email bomb threat to Islamic civil rights group in the USA...but hes more of an idiot than

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
A man is accused of sending an e-mail bomb threat to the headquarters of an Islamic civil rights group, the Department of Justice said.

America's dumbest criminal of the week because the article says:

"The guy wasn't exactly a rocket scientist. He sent the e-mail with his name clearly indicated in the address," CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper
said.

HAAHA nice job moron....maybe you should send a link with that email that lets the people see a pic you on lovematch.com while your at it. man what an idiot.

Read full article here: www.foxnews.com...

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
LMAO!
Maybe this guy was frustrated by all the deaths in Iraq, the US soldiers etc. But this is pretty stupid thing to do.
Well I think this is an idication of the undelying hate that is in the community against the fundamentalists and because of these fundamentalists all the muslims are targets of this hate.
SAD really!

IAF

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Maybe he doesnt care, i find it hard to believe anyone familiar with e-mail would be this stupid, but i guess there's always that chance.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Maybe he doesnt care, i find it hard to believe anyone familiar with e-mail would be this stupid, but i guess there's always that chance.

nah - I'm going with ate-up-stupid on this one.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Some people just dont know how to use computers.

new topics

top topics

join