It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People of the world arise..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
There is little time left. We must do what is right. The New World Order is upon us. The Illuminati, the masons, the wiccans, the pagans, the insipid beasts of fear are clawing at the door. Do not let them in.

But it is too late. Alas, it is the final hour. George Bush had prior knowledge of the 9/11 attacks on NYC and Washington D.C. The religions of the world all submit to the same authority. The computers we are all using at this very moment are a direct-line to the bad guys. We are the piece of paper that cannot be destroyed, because we never existed. Don't ask me how I know. Suffice it to say that I have been informed by a ghost from the future.

Trouble lies in wait. We have taken the bait. We are tumbling forward, into the cold abyss of despair, and that is exactly as the New World Order has forseen it. This is going to be the armeggedon that we have all been hoping for. Woe to those who will not submit to adorn themselves with the mark of the beast. This mark will take some new-age form. Will it be a number, as was prophecized? Perhaps it will be in the form of an implant of some design, carefully inserted into what remains of our free will.

And of course, that is what it will ALL come down to; a choice. There will come a point in your miserable life, where you will have to choose between GOOD and EVIL.

Friends... please be careful to make the right choice. This will determine your ranking in whatever plane of existence may be awaiting, once our time on this world has expired.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by Dave Ravin]
Mod edit for all capped title.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by asala]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   

PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ARISE

But sitting down is more comfortable.

There is little time left. We must do what is right.

What makes you think 'we' share a common definition of right? It's hard to get any two individuals to agree, nevermind half the world, or whatever your target audience is.

The New World Order is upon us. The Illuminati, the masons, the wiccans, the pagans, the insipid beasts of fear are clawing at the door. Do not let them in.

Do you think they're all working together? How do they reconcile their agendas? I assume you mean they're all bad, and working separately against the 'good' people, right?

But it is too late.

If it's too late, why stand up? Like I said, sitting is more comfortable.

Alas, it is the final hour. George Bush had prior knowledge of the 9/11 attacks on NYC and Washington D.C.

Do you think God cares on bit about George Bush Jr.? Do you honestly believe God uses that twit as an alarm clock for the rapture? The events of 9/11 were tragic and shady, but they don't signal the start of the apocalypse. People have been predicting the end of the world since forever, the only thing they have in common is their message..and the inaccuracy of it.

The religions of the world all submit to the same authority.

I'd love to see proof of some of your claims.

The computers we are all using at this very moment are a direct-line to the bad guys.

As well as the good guys, whoever they are. Don't be so pessimistic.

We are the piece of paper that cannot be destroyed, because we never existed. Don't ask me how I know. Suffice it to say that I have been informed by a ghost from the future.

The piece of paper that cannot be destroyed? That doesn't make much sense, can you elaborate?

Trouble lies in wait. We have taken the bait. We are tumbling forward, into the cold abyss of despair, and that is exactly as the New World Order has forseen it.

What trouble? What bait? And for that matter..who's 'we' kemosabe? I haven't known despair since I don't know when.

This is going to be the armeggedon that we have all been hoping for.

I used to wish for Armageddon too...

Then I had a change of heart.

And now I just exist, unchanged, regardless of the scenery that passes by.

I gotta tell ya', I'm a lot happier than when I wished for stuff.

The Mark of the Beast will be upon those who will not submit. This mark will take some new-age form. Will it be a number, as was prophecized? Perhaps it will be in the form of an implant of some design, carefully inserted into what remains of our free will.

If a ghost from the future told you what happens, don't you know the form the implant will take? Or is there something about the future that defies accurate prediction? If that's the case, then your ghost from the future could turn out to be wrong. Perhaps it would be best to simply live your life happily regardless. It's sad that so many people sacrifice goodness and happiness in this life, because of desire to do it over again. You wouldn't have to do it over again, if you did it right the first time.

And of course, that is what it will ALL come down to; a choice. There will come a point in your miserable life, where you will have to choose between GOOD and EVIL.

The only sensible choice is both. Anything else leaves you terribly imbalanced.

Friends... please be careful to make the right choice. This will determine your ranking in whatever plane of existence may be awaiting, once our time on this world has expired.

See, this is what I'm talking about. Life isn't a heat in preparation for the big race! Life was meant to be a stroll down a pathway surrounded by fascinating sights, sounds, smells, tastes, and textures, not to mention ideas, and emotions.

It's not a race, there is no scoreboard, and the referee died many millenia ago. Play the game as you like, it's going to end the same way regardless of your decisions. There is no winning. There is only learning.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Wow! where should I start now?

I will kindly suggest laying conspiracy and david icke's books. It seems to have effect similar to crack on you. I'm not saying that there is no ''conspiracies'', as I personally believe it to a certain extent, but it is FAR more complicated and complex than your delusional assumptions.

Now where do pagans and wiccans come in in your ''unified theory'' of conspiracy? Pagans are innocent creatures practicing innocent rituals and they pretty much all worship the sun in some way or another. This all existed way before there was a civilization that was worth trying to control. (in our times at least). Secondly, Wiccans, to make it simple else you wont understand, are generally innocent young girls, often lesbian, standing naked in the woods at night riding brooms (phallic symbols) and reciting some incantations that were created by Mr. James gardner and Mr. Aleister crowley to get them some ''fresh meat'' because these 2 gentlemens are very fond of young women and their sexual organs. (there is some good stuff in the book of shadows, but the rest are charades and worthless practices for naive young girls)

Second of all, as a mason myself, I will say that you are right on the mason part. Yes a lot of the people involved in your conspiracy stuff (ill name the popular ones : Bush, Cheney, Rothschild, Oppenheimer, etc etc etc) are linked to masonry in one way or another.

Ill make this simple :

Masonry gives you power.

With power you can take over the world if you want to, especially if you group with other people that want the same thing.

However, Masonry does not teach you to do so.

There is no ''mind control'' or ''Political Takeover'' Classes in freemasonry.

Pretty much like kung fu classes, you learn to fight and you can easily kill people if you want to. But never the master who teaches you kung fu will tell you to do so.

Then comes the ''responsibility factor''. People involved into all the circus and conspiracies today are masons, they probably could never make it where they are without it. But they are using the teaching the wrong way. But you cannot possibly blame the whole masonic structure because of it. That would be completely stupid. Its like blaming guns because they kill people, but they can also defend you and let you hunt for food.

Masonry is an intellectual weapon, use it wisely.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I am sure I did not mean to startle you as I apparently have. I will try to take this in a direction you might comprehend...

*We all do indeed share the commonality of right and wrong, It is called a conscience, is it not?
*The organized religions and the secret societies of the world ALL answer to Hans Klovenbach, the Black pope.
* President Bush apparently knew that the ensuing attack was no threat to him, as he continued to read all about the little goat; for quite a while, considering his country was under attack. I personally am using Bush as an example, I have not brought God into that one.
*I am not predicting the end of the world. It is a scientific fact that in billions of years, our planet will be pulled into the gravity of the Sun.
* I am able to offer you a chance to GOOGLE anything you want, if you want more than this explanation. I spent a lot of time reading, and I didn't save anything for you at all. I had no idea I would even be communicating with you.
*The computers ARE going to the good guys (us) and what you call pessimism I prefer to call realism.
*The reference to the "piece of paper" is admittedly obscure. It is paraphrased form the novel NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR by George Orwell.
*The bait that has been taken is as the wool over your very eyes. Think about it.
*I cannot but despair that you can go happily along when so much pain is just over the hill there...
*I cannot divine for you the ghost, for I am sworn to secrecy. It is my hope that the message reaches someone for i fear it has not reached you.
*You cannot choose both evil and good. This amounts to making no choice at all...
*I agree it is no race. A race is when the competitors each begin from an equal stance. The NWO is several paces ahead, my dear responder...

[you asked so many questions, I just about blew my brains out thinking what to quote. So I decided not to quote anything... You have used up our quoting quota... I am new to this forum, so I am truly expecting some part of this to go to Indonesia, or something. Wish me luck... I'm goin' in for the post]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
and I quote you here:

"Ill make this simple :"

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I am sure I did not mean to startle you as I apparently have. I will try to take this in a direction you might comprehend...

I wasn't startled. Bemused would be a better turn of phrase...

*We all do indeed share the commonality of right and wrong, It is called a conscience, is it not?

If a burglar were to break into my house, I would surely consider killing him right. He would most likely not appreciate my 'rightness', don't you agree?

*The organized religions and the secret societies of the world ALL answer to Hans Klovenbach, the Black pope.

Thanks for the straight answer.
Maybe they should rename him Hans Klovenhoof, if he's really so demonic.

*I am not predicting the end of the world. It is a scientific fact that in billions of years, our planet will be pulled into the gravity of the Sun.

Quite true, and not at all regrettable. We've had a good run.

* I am able to offer you a chance to GOOGLE anything you want, if you want more than this explanation. I spent a lot of time reading, and I didn't save anything for you at all. I had no idea I would even be communicating with you.

Sorry, don't know what you mean about knowing you would talk to me, or offering me chances, could you be more specific?

And for the record, Google is not the end all, be all of research tools. It's handy, but not all inclusive.

*The computers ARE going to the good guys (us) and what you call pessimism I prefer to call realism.

I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy either. I'm just a guy.

As far as realism..I understand what you mean, but consider this: the human mind is a powerful reality manipulation tool. Use it as you see fit.

*The reference to the "piece of paper" is admittedly obscure. It is paraphrased form the novel NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR by George Orwell.

A fairly good book, perhaps even prophetic to an extent.

*The bait that has been taken is as the wool over your very eyes. Think about it.

I understand the concept of bait as a tool of deception, I'm curious as to what you think the actual bait consists of.

*I cannot but despair that you can go happily along when so much pain is just over the hill there...

Why should you despair because I am happy? That doesn't make a bit of sense. 'So much pain' has been with us always, in various forms. It's the nature of life. Overcoming your fear of it is crucial to living a fulfilled life. We all live, we all suffer, we all die. If you overcome your instinctual fear of life, suffering, and death, there's nothing holding you back.

Why is everybody so down on death? It's the greatest experience of our miserable lives! Sheesh...

*I cannot divine for you the ghost, for I am sworn to secrecy. It is my hope that the message reaches someone for i fear it has not reached you.

You sound an awful lot like that guy who read golden plates out of a hat..what was his name?

If the message weren't so cryptic and melodramatic, it might reach more people. I'm not trying to attack you, just a bit of friendly advice.

*You cannot choose both evil and good. This amounts to making no choice at all...

No. The choice was indeed made, by myself and others. By straddling the fence, one can better survey both sides, and understand more clearly the lay of the land in all directions. For the sake of clarity of vision, I chose my spot on the fence. It certainly didn't come naturally, and it takes a great deal of effort to maintain.

Best of luck to you in your search for illumination, I hope I haven't scared you away with all my quoting, I just find it easier to organize my thoughts this way.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Ravin
The way in which you have supported my views is that you have inadvertently informed me of the knowledge of power that courses through the ranks of the freemasons. I am aware that not ALL masons are bad. I feel that you are one of the good ones, ie; you would not dare use your powers for evil puposes.

I would truly like to know all you can tell me about freemasonry, for though I may sound wise, believe or not, there are few things I have yet to comprehend.

THIS INDIVIDUAL (MOONCHILD) IS NOT A FREEMASON.

He is what we call a "cowan", or one who tries to pass himself off as a Freemason. He has ignored my u2u's in which I have quizzed him on masonic chatechisms, simply because he does not know them. He does not speak of Freemasonry as a mason would, and VERY little of what he told you about Freemasonry is actually true.

Moonchild: STOP representing yourself as a Freemason right now! You are a LIAR, sir, and a VERY irresponsible person.

First off, President Bush is not linked to Freemasonry IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!!! Any Freemasonry would know that the fraternity is NOT a vehicle for gaining promotions or favors from important people, and certainly does not launch you into important positions. As for what Freemasonry teaches...

Freemasonry teaches MORALITY and SELF-AWARENESS, nothing more. There is no way to use what is taught within the lodge for evil or nefarious purposes. Honor, charity, faith, hope, love, truth, fidelity, brotherly love... THESE are the things that are taught within the lodge. Fantaticism, extremism, tyranny... THESE are the things that ALL Freemasons are taught to war against. Of course this individual, moonchild, would not know this, because he is not a Freemason.

NO Freemason would have said the things he said in his reply to your post. I suggest you be wary of individuals such as this, they are liars, phonies and have no honor. They will not think twice about deceiving you, or anyone else, for their own pleasure.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Lets cut out the personal attacks and stick to the topic.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Lets cut out the personal attacks and stick to the topic.

I was sticking to the topic. What moonchild said, regarding the topic, is not at all true and I corrected his claims. I also made sure that everyone here knows that moonchild cannot be trusted to give accurate information about Freemasonry because he is not a Freemason.

Cug

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild

Secondly, Wiccans, to make it simple else you wont understand, are generally innocent young girls, often lesbian, standing naked in the woods at night riding brooms (phallic symbols) and reciting some incantations that were created by Mr. James gardner and Mr. Aleister crowley to get them some ''fresh meat'' because these 2 gentlemens are very fond of young women and their sexual organs. (there is some good stuff in the book of shadows, but the rest are charades and worthless practices for naive young girls)

ROTFLMFAO!!

You don't know much about Wiccans do you?

Many of the female Wiccans I know are more uhmmm matronly than "innocent young girls." (I hope I haven't offended any Wiccans here, every one I know is a good person.) and I'll bet more than half of the Wiccans would blanch at the thought of going skyclad.

Not to mention Crowely has little to do with Wicca other than his influence on Magick in general, and most Wiccans would even dispute that.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Many of the female Wiccans I know are more uhmmm matronly than "innocent young girls." (I hope I haven't offended any Wiccans here, every one I know is a good person.) and I'll bet more than half of the Wiccans would blanch at the thought of going skyclad.

Not to mention Crowely has little to do with Wicca other than his influence on Magick in general, and most Wiccans would even dispute that.

Aren't there MANY Wiccans who are men as well? A good friend and ex-coworker of mine is one, and he's a great person. Hardly and innocent, foolish and impressionable young person.

Cug

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Aren't there MANY Wiccans who are men as well?

Yep, in fact my Father became a Wiccan a few years before he passed away, and he became a much better person because of it.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
NO Freemason would have said the things he said in his reply to your post. I suggest you be wary of individuals such as this, they are liars, phonies and have no honor. They will not think twice about deceiving you, or anyone else, for their own pleasure.

Correct me if i'm wrong but don't you have the skull and bones logo on your avatar?? And the Illuminati pyramid?

[edit on 7-8-2005 by JerryFletcher]

*edited big quote*

[edit on 7-8-2005 by Amuk]

Cug

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Skull and bones don't have a trademark on it! Shoot I have a Gretsch Guitars T-shirt with a version of the skull and crossed bones on it!

I also have an old Jackson Guitars one that has something like the Gretsch one.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerryFletcher
Correct me if i'm wrong but don't you have the skull and bones logo on your avatar?? And the Illuminati pyramid?

The skull and bones logo? I'm sorry, but my fraternity (Freemasonry) was using the skull and crossbones as a symbol hundreds of years before the Yale debate frat even existed! And what exactly is an Illuminati pyramid? I have an all-seeing-eye in my avatar, which has also been a masonic symbol for hundreds of years.

Besides, what was the point in asking those questions?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Skull and bones don't have a trademark on it! Shoot I have a Gretsch Guitars T-shirt with a version of the skull and crossed bones on it!

I also have an old Jackson Guitars one that has something like the Gretsch one.

Bitchin' shirt.

I'm an Ibanez man myself, though.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I was talking to some randoms guy in Pennslyvania who was getting worried about America becoming a police state and other such problems, and he said the last thing protecting people was the second ammendment, which is people are allowed to have firearms. (I think that's the one). But then most people will probably have been brainwashed and stuff.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ARISE

But sitting down is more comfortable.

I agree with WyrdeOne. I think I'll sit this one out.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild

Secondly, Wiccans, to make it simple else you wont understand, are generally innocent young girls, often lesbian, standing naked in the woods at night riding brooms (phallic symbols) and reciting some incantations

I'm a male Wiccan who is not a lesbian, however I do like standing naked in the woods (day or night) with innocent young girls (with or without phallic symbols).

Wait ..... I'm not Wiccan.

But the rest sounds right.

new topics

top topics

join