It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government complex under Watergate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Last night I overheard some people talking about a secret U.S. Government complex under the WaterGate Building complex in Washington, D.C. This sparked my interest as I have heard this mentioned once before. I did my usual Google and Dogpile searches but came up empty handed, so don't think there is anything to this. But before writing it off, I thought I would toss it out to the ATS community to see if anyone else had heard of this, or if there are others who also think there is a secret Government Complex under the Watergate Buildings.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Theres proabably tunnels everywhere under washington to allow for safe transportation of the president incase of attack or somethin.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't see a reason why there would be an underground government site at the Watergate complex. The Watergate complex is not a government complex...it has a hotel, shopping malls, and a couple of office buildings used by many corporations.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
I don't see a reason why there would be an underground government site at the Watergate complex. The Watergate complex is not a government complex...it has a hotel, shopping malls, and a couple of office buildings used by many corporations.

The government puts some underground bases and tunnels where people least expect it. I remember there was one case where a guy was doing construction on a church and there was a underground base or tunnel under the church, and he found it, then the government blocked it off. I think I heard that from that book "Alien Agenda". Remember, Expect the unexpected.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Which is exactly why it WOULD make a great location for a government base.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigPimpin

The government puts some underground bases and tunnels where people least expect it. I remember there was one case where a guy was doing construction on a church and there was a underground base or tunnel under the church, and he found it, then the government blocked it off. I think I heard that from that book "Alien Agenda". Remember, Expect the unexpected.

Did it say what church it was or provide any reference to go research it some more?

Did it ever say what govt agency was occupying it or any idea what it was used for?

I have heard that the CIA or NSA has a regular hotel in VA that has a big underground base under it and you would never know it

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
I have heard that the CIA or NSA has a regular hotel in VA that has a big underground base under it and you would never know it

Yah, I heard something like that too. I dont know the name of the church, because I read it a while ago, I think it had some aliens in it though.

[edit on 12-8-2005 by BigPimpin]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
think its the greenbier hotel

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yeah the Greenbrier has a Congressional shelter under it, but I think it was abandoned in the 80's if I'm not mistaken. The hotel/motel I was referring to is in VA not WV. I don't know where it is or what it's called, but someone was I heard that either the CIA or NSA has an underground complex under it

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
some info on the greenbrier hotel bunker

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Since the greenbrier buker is closed does anyone know where the new congressional bunker is? Mt. Weather maybe?

top topics

join