It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China J-10B Plan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Many many signs could prove that Chinese next generation fighter likely close to MI.44

external image
China do has a esp. method. They may develop a heavy fighter and import a light fighter which like MiG-2000 or S-54. China presist in this way because they hope to develop their own pivotal tech. The light fighters tech would be imported for Taiwan conjuncture.
that light fighter would also be product under licences.

(mod edit to resize large image)

[edit on 5-8-2005 by pantha]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
IS there any indication that the chinese are really planning to build this?
because there is a plethora of chinese CG artists online..
And most like to show PLAAF jets shooting down USAF ones..

Is that a couple of F-15s I see in the 1st pic?

I can see that the CG guy has taken great care to include a rear-ward facing radar...
Although he forgot to include rudders on any of those J-10Bs..

No yaw for the J-10B

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
People really need to learn how to resize images....:shk:

Anyhow, here is the real J-10B.

seekerof

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
LOL ... i know where you have got those pics from .

It clearly says that its fan art and nothing but fan art.

There is a 2 seat J-10 called J-10B and it exists.

Nice try

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Those pictures are pretty damn sweet though! I have heard that the Chinese ARE developing a dual engine J-10 with TVC.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
They should have just bought some F16 or Lavi trainers, saved themselves some cash

*DUCKS*

This is a joke people, roll with it

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Huh, that post didn't last long. Skippy, re-read your post man and think.

SOC

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

No yaw for the J-10B

That's probably because you can see in the first image that he designed the vertical tails to be all-moving, like on the YF-23.

Anyway this is pure CG fantasy, and that's a good thing. That jet he designed is so not stealthy that it's not even funny.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I really hope when people look at these photos they realise that some sort of hostile activity against the west is being presented.

Kinda funny, but nice art. I really dont have high expectations for the J-10.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yes, I also thought that pics really showed J-13 OR J-14, but I just called it according to resources.
I just wish to remind of you guys talk about why China choose the aerodynamics shape like MigI.44. I have been thinking that this kind of shape is much more advanced than F-22's shape. If US not face to this problem seriously, they are going to get a enormous risk certainly.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by emile]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Ok, when posting pics it would be nice if you would try to take real pics, Cos that way it's easier to understand and see and believe...

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Anyhow, here is the real J-10B.

seekerof

emile means a twin engined J-10. anyway the J-10B is a un-offical name given to the J-10 trainer. it could be named the J-10A.

these names are un-offical

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by emile
Yes, I also thought that pics really showed J-13 OR J-14, but I just called it according to resources.
I just wish to remind of you guys talk about why China choose the aerodynamics shape like MigI.44. I have been thinking that this kind of shape is much more advanced than F-22's shape. If US not face to this problem seriously, they are going to get a enormous risk certainly.

Continue to what I have said, I has anouced a warning that if U.S. has got a real photo, I think that will be too late to find some countermeasures. Don't forget, every times U.S. always got failure because of China no matter in KOREA or VIETNAM.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I actually know the guy who created these images.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

emile means a twin engined J-10. anyway the J-10B is a un-offical name given to the J-10 trainer. it could be named the J-10A.

Ok, the other way is that J-10 project could be a huge plan of catenas. J-10C maybe a fighter launched from carrier I guess.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   

....anyway the J-10B is a un-offical name given to the J-10 trainer.

Ermm, don't think so there, chinawhite.
The J-10 is a single seat tactical fighter, whereas the J-10B, is a two-seater advanced trainer version.
It is seemingly quite official.
Hit the link again, or hit this one:

This two-seat J-10B fighter-trainer aircraft successfully flew in 2003. Preliminary designs for two new versions of the J-10 featuring single and twin engines and LO geometry were also completed.

Chengdu J-10
The GlobalSecurity.org link even has faked photos and concept art posted. Someone might want to send this one to add to their growing collection.

seekerof

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Seekerof china does not give their trainers names like J-10B or J-7B.

its a JL-XX or JJ-XX. if its something else its un-offical

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SOC

Originally posted by Daedalus3

No yaw for the J-10B

That's probably because you can see in the first image that he designed the vertical tails to be all-moving, like on the YF-23.

Anyway this is pure CG fantasy, and that's a good thing. That jet he designed is so not stealthy that it's not even funny.

Ah .. Even I thought so at first but those wings are designed and fixed at that eccentric angle..
The a/c in the first and 2nd pic are the same..
And in the 2nd pic you can clearly see that the tail has no pivot space to move horizontally..
Still no yaw..

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Seekerof china does not give their trainers names like J-10B or J-7B.

its a JL-XX or JJ-XX. if its something else its un-offical

:shk:
Apparently, they do, chinawhite, indicated by the links.
Your source saying otherwise?

seekerof

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
But global security isn't a chinese site is it? References to a 'J-10B' are merely Westernised designsations for our own consumption, you know like 'J-10B' is the second, two seat version indicated by the fact that B is the second letter of our alphabet, it isn't the 2nd letter of the Chinese alphabet (I presume, I wouldn't know).

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join