It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diablo II ladder restart????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
hey there i heard that diablo 2 is going to do a ladder restart??? all our charecters are going to become non ladder??? y? never heard of it b4.. is it really going to be this monday? i just started a new char and i am addicted so iwont b able to stop training my char anyway...

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Good grief, Battle.net still has the DiabloII servers up? Wow.
I would have thought they would have shifted them to World of Warcraft or Warcraft dedicated by now...
I quit playing DII nearly two years ago and had been playing it for nearly two years prior to quitting.

Anyhow, Blizzard periodically resets the ladder system for both normal and hardcore DII play. Blizzard used to do this every 3 months, but before I quit, I believe that they had went to a 6 month ladder reset schedule. I am definately not sure what the schedule is now.

I strictly played hardcore....loved it.

seekerof

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Good grief, Battle.net still has the DiabloII servers up? Wow.

They still patch Starcraft you know. This is not unusual for Blizzard to do such a thing, that is support a game long past it's prime in which LOTS of people still play. You can still make money of off selling D2 items on Ebay.

I would have thought they would have shifted them to World of Warcraft or Warcraft dedicated by now...

Lol Bnet isn't up to supporting WoW. They were barely able to support Starcraft and Diabloa.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I can't will 'till they reset! I'm starting back up for sure. It's been around 2 years since I played it.. Actually, when 1.10 came out, I also started a new char. I'm going to try and get my friend to start with me. It would be a lot funner playing with someone you know rather then most people that don't even talk. Of course most people just go to play, rather then socialize. Having a laptop and a desktop in the same room really helps!

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Why wouldn't they? I mean come on I still play Starcraft online. Love it when you get the games going and people get pissed and screw up so you take it to em like Michael Moore takes it to a ham sandwich or Rush Limbaugh to a bottle of Oxycottin.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by James the Lesser]

Odd

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The last ladder restart got me to play DII again-- maybe I'll start a new character now that they're doing it again.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
well they did it they restarted ladder my acc name is "Chiken_Eater" (no c in chicken) so add me to your friends list so we can trade goods n help eachother out

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hah, blizzard just deleted my account and banned my CD key.

My account was [DI]Gladiator and i've had it for 6 years.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Lol wow, I gave away both my Cd keys so that I can never waste another minute on Diablo. The replay value is dieing out I think. BLizzard can release how ever many patches they want but fans want a new damn game already!! Andnow!!

new topics

top topics

join