It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uday and Qusay not dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
WARNING: Very Graphic Images

www.joevialls.co.uk...

What do you think?

Mod Edit: Graphic Content Warning only.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I think.....

The author of the site should perhaps take another look at the pictures he displayed.

And perhaps take a few med-school level anatomy classes, too. The physical differences in the appearance of a living person versus their newly dead status can be so dramatic that many parents cannot recognise their child after a traumatic accident.

Sure, there's always the chance that Uday and Qusay weren't killed.

But Joe Vialls hasn't offered any evidence to prove this at all.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
VERY Interesting Article I must say, with few VERY Good Points!

For Example:

According to the media these four heroic individuals, including one cripple and one child, managed to fight off 200 heavily armed and highly aggressive members of the 101st Airborne for six long hours, before finally perishing in a hail of Hellfire missiles launched by helicopter gunships.

One thing that stands out very clearly from the photographs of the two cadavers, is that these two unknown men did not die in a hail of gunfire and Hellfire missiles inside a Mosul villa. The massive bruising around and behind the eyes of both men proves that both were beaten severely [tortured] while still alive, most probably by members of Adnan Chalabi’s 21st Century equivalent of the barbaric Iranian Savak. In the large photo below, it can be clearly seen that the severe bruising is only to the face, and possibly to the genitals and feet as is customary for torturers worldwide. We can only speculate on the latter, because Secretary Rumsfeld dare not release full body photographs. In any event, death must have come as an enormous relief for both.

In the end, all the lies and deception generated by Rumsfeld and his cronies will not be enough to remove the words of a senior 101st Airborne officer, who said on the day that the bodies in the Mosul villa were “battered completely beyond recognition by the sustained assault.” No doubt that officer was correct, and because Rumsfeld’s two cadavers have most certainly not been “battered beyond recognition”, we have proof they were not in the Mosul villa at all. Simply shave off their beards, and the two men’s real relatives should be able to recognize them quite easily, and recover their bodies for decent burial.

Rumsfeld’s pathetic propaganda scam did not fool the experts. Independent American forensic pathologist Peter Kirsch, MD, knocked the whole sick subterfuge on the head when he stated in writing, “As a retired forensic pathologist, I can say the photos presented clearly are NOT of Saddam's sons. One of the most individual things about a person is the ear, and on this evidence alone, the corpses shown are not those of Saddam's sons.”

In such a Vast Net of Lies and Deceptions being presented to us on Dailsy Basis, I sure would not have been surprised that the Two Sons of Saddam Hussein are still alive and leading the Resistance.

The First Casualty in evey War is TRUTH and USA Propaganda machine is the strongest and most technologicly advanced machine, that we have ever seen.

Deceptions and Manipulations are the KEY to convincing the Worlds that this War is going the Right way - the Democratic Way. While the "Insurgency" is a bunch of non-organized bandits without any real leaders.

What if that's all Wrong and WHite is Black and Black is White?

[edit on 5/8/05 by Souljah]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hello,
I want to comment on the story I first heard from the news. They said that Uday was burned and can't be recognized, but when I saw the photos, he was not burned as such. Here is another site www.freedomfiles.org...

Peter Kirsk, the retired anthropologist that Joe sites, has said that the ears don't match and based on this evidence alone, he says, the photos can't be genuine. Moreover, as the site states, these men were beaten to death. Do you see the bruiing around the eyes, nose. etc.? Do you see also the brown ankles of "Uday", that suggest shackles have been surrounding them?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
You know, I get all crazy when I read threads like this. I get crazier when I read some of the replies (Souljah). But then I sit back and realize where I am spending my time and realize that this is a conspiracy forum after all and there are lots of kooky ideas and theories based on nothing but paranoia and speculation. I remember that there are people out there locked behind PC’s 20 hours a day with nothing better to do but to question (or believe) everything that’s posted in front of them.

But, to comment on the topic: They are dead. Saddam has even acknowledged their deaths since his capture (cant find the link, search it if you don’t believe me). And the photo’s to me, look exactly like them. You guys forget these two criminals were locked in a bathroom being shot at for hours and hours. No doubt their bodies were decimated and don’t exactly resemble their living state.

But, what I say hardly has any meaning because you guys read otherwise on the internet…

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
You know, I get all crazy when I read threads like this. I get crazier when I read some of the replies (Souljah). But then I sit back and realize where I am spending my time and realize that this is a conspiracy forum after all and there are lots of kooky ideas and theories based on nothing but paranoia and speculation. I remember that there are people out there locked behind PC’s 20 hours a day with nothing better to do but to question (or believe) everything that’s posted in front of them.

Ooh, skippy, that's a personal attack and is against the TOS of the website

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
skippytjc
Saddam, as posted on another thread, is not really Saddam. I was not fooled by him for one second. His eyes don't look like the real one. As for Vialls, I have contacted him and he said that the fingerprints taken from Uday and Qusay's castle don't match the cadavers. You can visit his site and study that of Saddam. I think there is a big game being played on the world. To disrespect all the evidence provided to you is something personal, but doesn't stand, I guess. You are free to believe what you want, but remember that governments lie a lot, especially the US gov.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wind
skippytjc
Saddam, as posted on another thread, is not really Saddam. I was not fooled by him for one second. His eyes don't look like the real one. As for Vialls, I have contacted him and he said that the fingerprints taken from Uday and Qusay's castle don't match the cadavers.

I certainly hope you contacted Joe Vialls before his death, Wind.

As for your sureness that the captured Saddam is not the real Saddam, are you indeed 100% absolutely positive? It would seem to me that DNA tests would prove otherwise and have. But, as even you have said above, you are likewise certainly free to believe as you see fit....btw, Joe Vialls is a wacko and is lovingly called the master of disinformation, and that according to another wacky site: Rense.com....

seekerof

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a CLOSE TO 100% DNA matching is , as I read on one site, a good percentage for laymen, but for a scientist, there is a way out. However, I am not sure of this info. But, if USA is the enemy and the judge, do you think they will tell the right results? I don't think so.

As for Vialls, yes, I have contacted him long time ago about the issue. He might have his flaw backs, but these bodies look like tortured not only to him, but to investigators. Personally, I can't explain why the ankles of Uday are brownish. I have to believe experts that it is the sign of shackles. These ppl are not burnt also, which is another thing I can't beleive. You have seen the missels. They should get burnt.

Anyway, if this is true and the monsterous brothers are still alive with the knowlede of US gov. , then, this is really a scary world where seeing is not believing. The official story is always prone to contradictions. First, they said that "Saddam" didn't resist in the pit. Another story that came up after a while said that he did. Personally, I don't think the brothers are dead. Who does the US gov. think ppl are? If they want to prove that the rob in Uday's leg is there, they should do the surgery infront of the cameras. How do WE know that this is Uday's rod placed in his leg. I don't think that a smart gov. whose dream is to create democracy in the middle east is so stupid, but rather, they think that the ppl are so stupid.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
saddam is not saddam
his sons are alive
bin laden is at bushs farm
the moon landing was a hoax
9/11 was an inside job by the jooos

but

titor and nessie are real !

I guess some people feel the need to be on the fringe of the establishment , or the need to be an "insider" with knowledge the "sheople" don't know

its either a need to be different or special, but whatever it is, logic and serious discussion never enter the equation

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
syrinx high priest,

Are You Aware the the Name of this Forum is Above Top Secret - and GUESS What it says when you type that in the G00gle?

Above Top Secret - Uncovering Government Secrets

Surprised?

Or are you just Sticking Your Head in the Sand like MOST of the People?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I was drunk one night with my friends and we decided to buy some beta fish. We named them Uday and Qusay. well did you know that when put into the same tank they fight. So one killed the other and I couldn't bear the sight of any beta fish after that brutality so we flushed it. So to debunk the Uday and Qusay rumor.... Qusay died in a battle with his brother and Uday was probably eaten by a sewer rat.

Long story short...Their Dead

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
syrinx high priest,

Are You Aware the the Name of this Forum is Above Top Secret - and GUESS What it says when you type that in the G00gle?

Above Top Secret - Uncovering Government Secrets

Surprised?

Or are you just Sticking Your Head in the Sand like MOST of the People?

you're right, I'm a sheople. I think Uday and qusay are dead, saddam is in jail, we went to the moon, titors a fraud, and nessie is drift wood.

I'm on the outside, and I'm ignorant. You're an insider, and you're smarter than everyone else.

feel better now ?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you're right, I'm a sheople. I think Uday and qusay are dead, saddam is in jail, we went to the moon, titors a fraud, and nessie is drift wood.

Why are you on this Forum Then, if People like me Piss you off so much?

Wrong Career Choice....

[edit on 5/8/05 by Souljah]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
They look dead to me...

Seriously, they look like the same people to me. I agree with Tinkleflower, they're not going to look like they're just taking a nap. Violent death changes people.

Ugh! Horrid pictures!

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well... they may not be dead, but they're not feeling real good lately.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You ppl out there, this is a forum where you should provide as much Proof as possible and not just throw words. This forum, as Sloujah said, is dedicated for such issues. As in the moon landing and other hoaxes done by the gov.s, ppl find it very hard to believe such issues. Why? bcz they are brainwashed by media (no offence to anyone). The story of their death has many holes in it, not that we want to believe every hoax and conspiracy theory. Proof should be addressed by counter-proof...not just speculations

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If you believe one conspirarcy, chances are you will believe in many more. Many of these people are biased and if shown something they will immediately find it to be true. Not because theirs any evidence to support them, but because they want it to be true. I know because I was a conspiracy theorist at one time.

The best thing to do is not prove something, but try and disprove it. If you can't then its worth a thread.

Just looking at photos of a couple of dead guys with dried blood and closed eyes really isn't going to disprove any conspiracy, nor does it support any.
DNA testing will be needed, dental also. The skin should be examined. Nose, eyes and past records etc, etc.... but infact, this has all been done and has found these men to be the real thing.

Could anybody give me a site regarding governments objecting to the claims as a US lie??

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
One of Uday's doubles, Atif Yehya , says that he has been forced to do a dental surgery for his teeth to resemble exactly the teeth of Uday. I have spoken above about the DNA. About governments, such great things , in my opinion, are done within the knowledge of everybody, and others will not say anything in return of something. It is the free pres that brings governments into inspection. Afer all, the bodies do look so much alike, aren't they the doubles of the guys? I find it very possible that the guys are alive

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So....
bin ladin doesn't exist, al-qaida is really al-cia-da, a branch of the cia/mossaad, they really captured one of huessein's doubles and he's leading the resistance to victory, and zarqawi isn't real either.

And not hussein's sons are still alive.

And there are mass graves of american soldiers, buried and covered up personally by bush.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join