It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's new president says Scrap all WMDs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
My point is Arabs have no problem LIEING right to your face with a smile...Hell, Im just a stinkin Infidel to them...so Im not worthy of the truth. Ive had this happen again and again when dealing with them. So why should we beleave this Iranian Jerk?

Is he any different from the LIAR who tried to pull a fast one on me?

Maximu§

This just skreams for a response. This guys a jerk, why?

He's a liar, why?

3rd asking. You're usually quite verbose Maximus but when asked you're going to clam up?

*Checks breath*

Nope, not that.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

He's a liar, why?

The Jerk I was referring to was the Iranian president. His government is on our short-list for takedowns.

The Liar I was referring to was the Saudi I met with.

k?

Max

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's suggestion has no backing and lacks validity. He is a puppet president, for the real voice and power of authority having any merit is the Supreme Leader of Iran, Ali Hoseini Khameni.
(That was nice 2 ...don't nec. agree 100% with it, but nice)

Guess him saying anything about is kind'a good no?

Just don't understand why everyone "lies" about everything....(US & Iran)...they all just play games...look at the US.....they want'a build more Nukes (according to one thread on ATS)...oh y'a special ones' this time (we have enough t'a blow the world 5 times over) and Iran....is trying t'a make em' (if they don't have already) they been doing it since the 80's.....mhhan, we all can agree they ain't dumb people (liars or not) so that's like 20 years + (they got'em).......but what shall we do ???????????

Maybe make a NEW UN for or something......just look at one of the vet. space mission pilots said ......the planet ain't looking to good from out'r space...if that don't say something don't know what does....

Y'r Canadian friend,
Sven

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

He's a liar, why?

The Jerk I was referring to was the Iranian president. His government is on our short-list for takedowns.

k?

Max

Um, nope.

So why should we beleave this Iranian Jerk?

Maximu§

And you still haven't answered the questions of WHY the President is a liar and a jerk. WHY?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
LA_Maximus is just an ignorant bigot who knows nothing of the real world, even for an old dog, something which he uses as leverage as to provide an extra dose of wisdom.

Arabs are not born liars, to say as such is to throw onself into debate over predispositioned pyschology, something which LA_Maximus is obviously not going to proceed with nor has he displayed the inteligence to do so. Why you have not been warned for such statements is beyond me, aswell.

Luxifero

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I know Iranians are not quite the same as Saudi's, but their al Islamic, so I tend to bunch them into one little box. Does that make me a "raciest"?
Maximu§

No, it makes you a bigot, which you have every right to be. You're judging all of a group based on your experience with one or a few. People do that all the time. I'm not going to hold it against you.

I hate lying, too. Hate it! So I hear your anger about that.

I can't say I've ever had a business deal with the people I mentioned but I did work with them and saw them in many situations and some of them had more integrity than others, like any group of people. Some, I would leave my children with, some I'd not leave my dog with (I think pretty highly of my dog), but I considered all the guys friends.

You could be right. This pres may be a real piece of crap, but I'm not ready to judge him until I have some real info to go on. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. If you want to use his religion or his nationality to make judgments on him, that's certainly your choice.

I know there are good and bad people in every walk of life, every religion, every color. So just keep in mind that you may be right about this guy, but you may not be.

An aside: I'm not really sure what the term Arab means. I thought it was people from the middle-east. Is it only those who speak Arabic? Anyone?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Benevolent Heretic...nizzzze~ly done....you did that so polite "us" non-writers learn from you
( oh'envy...
)

And you can leave y'r dog at my place anytime, take care of a friends dog "Coco" bet they would get along great

Y'r Canadian friend,
Sven

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

He's a liar, why?

k?

Max

Um, nope.

So why should we beleave this Iranian Jerk?

Maximu§

And you still haven't answered the questions of WHY the President is a liar and a jerk. WHY?

Are you like that guy from the Austin Powers movie that you have to ask 3 times before you get the answer?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Intrepid I answered your senseless question, now give it a rest.

Jesus Christ!

Maximu§

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Intrepid I answered your senseless question, now give it a rest.

Jesus Christ!

Maximu§

He's a liar, why?

k?

Max

This is my answer to WHY the Iranian Prez is a J&L? I don't see an answer here, I also see you skirting the issue because you've been cornered and don't want to answer the question.

I'll rest when you answer the question. It's WHY in case you forgot. I don't accept because another Arab lied to you, unless you will come out and say that.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
A post regarding the Iranian president stating WMD's should be scrapped turns into a thread regarding ONE poster's opinion bashing.

Almost all of page 2 consists of an argument into why one poster feels arabs are liars. Completely off topic.. with a mod fueling the fire nonetheless.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
A post regarding the Iranian president stating WMD's should be scrapped turns into a thread regarding ONE poster's opinion bashing.

Almost all of page 2 consists of an argument into why one poster feels arabs are liars. Completely off topic.. with a mod fueling the fire nonetheless.

Keep up the good work!

So we continue to let someone post racism at will, without challenge? We don't draw a line occasionally?

For you BTW.

We could leave it dirty but then you'ld have to call it Yahoo.

Another bash? I can take it.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Edit: sent via u2u

[edit on 8/4/2005 by QuietSoul]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join