It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayman Al-Zawahiri; Is it Really him? - Let's Analyze

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
bah just darken the pic... Its the same guy... Hell its the same AK...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
thanks for doing that, i'm still seeing something odd in the eyes.

I'll give it to you guys, it's very possible it's the same guy...but there's that chance that my gut feeling is right, something is odd about him. Actually in that pic, he almost looks like the Ayatollah Khomeni

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
The recently released video showing Ayman Al-Zawahiri has been authenticated: the image of Ayman Al-Zawahiri is the real Ayman Al-Zawahiri.

seekerof

By seekerof?

Well done!

Never divulge the methodology you use, that's Above Top Secret.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Umm, no, not seeing it, worldwatcher.

seekerof

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Perhap's we can refer to extremists as the "Beards"? Never trust any bearded wonders.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The one without the beard is named Frank Beard.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Apparently Al-Zawahiri has trimmed his beard and has ditched the headwear and is making movies in Hollywood:

Keep an eye out for this man!

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
I think a better question would be.. Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?

It's been ages since he's address the West with threats of death and destruction in the name of Islam..

That's what i was wondering also.
Why is the 'No. 2' doing Osama's media spots for?

Maybe Osama is just tired of the 'Hard days night' scenes when ever he leaves his house and he's trying to dull down his spotlight.

Why don't we start a rumor that Osama is dating Jennifer Anston? It would only take about a week before there would be a hundred paparazzi out the front of Bin Ladens house. Might help the US find him.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
thanks for doing that, i'm still seeing something odd in the eyes.

When I watched the video, I thought it looked like he had new glasses. That could be what you noticed. His eyes look different to me too. Perhaps he has colored contacts?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I also think that the eyebrows are different.

Here's more on the subject of Al Whatsisname:
prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Those two are not the same people. I'm kind of good at all kinds of visual stuff, other than his turban, beard and the fact that he's gotten skinnier, his facial complexion has changed, aswell as his eyes. That's what I think at least.
High resolution pictures would be alot of help.

Those are two diffrent guys, unless Ayman has had plastic surgery

[edit on 6/8/2005 by SwearBear]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ayman Al-Zawahiri has been arrested twice in 2 different countries if the media is anything to go by. Once in Iran in in Feb 2002 (Source the guardian). Once in Pakistan 2004. (Jerusalem Post)

Reminds me of that totally fake Osama video the US tried to fool us with a few years back.

The public must always have an enemy to fear if you are to keep them under your constant control.

How convient the 7/7 bombers apparently kept their personal details in steel blastproof wallets.
Why don't they show us the attack of 7/7? London is the most watched city in the world, surely we must have videos of the blasts?

How convient they found a legible passport in the rumble of the twin towers!
It survived a small nuclear explosion (Colin Powells words), fire that melted steel and the collaps of one of the worlds tallest buildings.

I believe the war on terror is a well organised plot to strip us of reason, to produce such a climate of fear and unexpected danger that we run into the arms of the system for protection. Those arms that once have hold of us will not let go.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   

The recently released video showing Ayman Al-Zawahiri has been authenticated: the image of Ayman Al-Zawahiri is the real Ayman Al-Zawahiri.

By who? The CIA? The same people that thought the Bin Laden confession tape was authentic?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae

The recently released video showing Ayman Al-Zawahiri has been authenticated...

By who? The CIA?

The hypothetical authenticators can't be authenticated. In the current climate, you have to accept authentication without explanation, you can't audit it. If Ayman Al-Zawahiri came out as Bugs Bunny, he would be Ayman Al-Zawahiri.

Why do people ask so many pesky questions these days? Anyone would think the government of the people by the people for the people could not be trusted any more.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm going to rescind my vote. The more I look at these and other pictures, the more I'm leaning toward them NOT being the same guy.

The real 'Al' looks sort of impish, elfish, larger eyes, contoured lips (Ech! I can't believe I said that!) This new guy looks really hard, mean, staunch, beady eyes, thin lips. It's a pretty good resemblance, but I don't think it's him.

How did he get that bump in his head, anyway? Looks like he got thumped real good with a steel rod!

[edit on 7-8-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Now I'm not saying I know what is going on here, but this new image just screams at me for some odd reason. It could be that Al-Zawahiri has just gotten lighter because of living in colder climates? It could be that perhaps due to a significant loss of blood and severe health issues (he was allegedly injured in one of our operations) his complexion could have changed.

I don't know, so that's why I ask, is there something odd going on here?
I can't find another still of the new video to really compare the dent in the forehead that Zawahiri has and so I ask you to help me analyze this.
[edit on 8-4-2005 by worldwatcher]

It could be that the folks responsible for this video believe that we are a bunch of racist idiots that think that all middle easterners look alike.

I'm wondering where Bin Laden is. If he's still alive, why hasn't he produced any videos recently? If he's dead, why hasn't he been declared a martyr?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
I'm wondering where Bin Laden is. If he's still alive, why hasn't he produced any videos recently? If he's dead, why hasn't he been declared a martyr?

See my links on this page.

...but there's that chance that my gut feeling is right, something is odd about him. Actually in that pic, he almost looks like the Ayatollah Khomeni

From Wikipedia on Ayman Al-Zawahiri:

On August 4, 2005, he issued a televised statement blaming Tony Blair and his government's foreign policy for the July 2005 London bombings. Yet it was reported by The Guardian in 2002 that al-Zawahiri had been imprisoned in Iran, with a reference to the Hayat-e-Nou, an Iranian newspaper. A spokesman at the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs denied that al-Zawahiri had been imprisoned there. [2] But if it is in fact true, Tehran would have good reason to deny it, in order to avoid the U.S. demanding his extradition. The Iranian paper reporting the story is run by Hadi Khamenei, a leading legislator and the brother of Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Hadi Khamenei:

I know. I know, it's a stretch. But it's kinda strange... With makeup, he could be the guy in the latest video. OR, really there are probably a lot of men who could have played the part. Why haven't we had any voice analysis? Why are the pictures from this video so hard to find?

Yeah, I'm a skeptic.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ive looked at countless pics, you gotta take alot of things into considerations, ALOT not just look at the pic and say oh they are diff it cant be him.

I cant tell tbh ppl can change alot under certain circumstances, so who knows, but i have no problem accepting the fact this guy could be a fake, however, i do have a problem with the fact that some people here seem to believe hes fake simply because they want him to be a fake, just like the saddam we got in prison now, without looking at a million diff pictures, and comparing things first. one or two images in different lighting at different times arent a great way of comparing and juding rather the guys one and the same or not, so before anyone passes judgment just yet, lets all wait till his next tape shows up, lighting could be diff and we may also be able to see certain physical traits that we cant realy compare to in this video.

There are WAY to many varibles at the current time to make judgement.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by C0le]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.fbi.gov...

newsimg.bbc.co.uk...

www.cnn.com...

It's a game of spot the difference.
Why no more Osama Videos?

There is something odd about this tape.
Where is the "official" transcript? I mean, it's important, right?

How about using this on those videos:

The system works by looking at the bone structure of people's faces, thereby avoiding problems caused by facial hair and spectacles.

news.bbc.co.uk...

I bet it would find some irregularities.

Maybe he is our current Emmanuel Goldstein and this is our Two Minutes Hate.

( en.wikipedia.org... )

[edit on 7-8-2005 by shanti23]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join