It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's MY Country!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So Paperclip - now u sayin I can't 'rant' about what I see as being wrong with this country? I guess I'll have to call you PC from now on, 'cause I thought this thread was called 'Rant', where we could express our inner feeling wihtout the PC brigade driving their tanks through what was being said!

Sorry! My mistake!

Damn............... far too many apologies already.

* Thinks............. must cut down or I'll use those saved up for next year!

Guess my little friend on the right, tells it how I feel -

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS to fritz....
Well done, first it seems the do-gooders and the lefties have come out of the woodwork to spew their filth and politcal correctness over anyone who dosent want to live in their ''little world''.

i am proud of the country where i was born and still live England, i am proud of my skin colour which is white, NOW THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME A RASCIST!!!.
but as soon as someone stands up for their country or their skin colour (providing they are white) they are automatically labeld a rascist, because if i was a non white and lived in the u.k. i could say what i want and get away with it and if i was a good speaker i would probably get paid for it aswell..

INFINITE:you love quoting percentages, well i'll give you one you say that immigrants are now scared to come to the u.k. (hahah) 27% increase in the last 5 yrs of the number of applications for 'leave for asylum' dosent sound like they are scared to come after all.. the government have already admitted that their quote of over 400k asylum seekers in the uk was underestimated by at least 200k and thats the ones that we know about, (ie not including the ones or 1000's that didnt even bother to apply)....
again you quote that the whole country wants tougher immigration laws...well dosent that tell you something 'WE ARE SICK OF THIS LOOPHOLE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION LAW' that enables ANYONE to come to this country and milk it for all its worth.. you say the whole country, again are you trying to imply that the whole country is rascist?..

ZEDD: i dont remmeber him saying once that his country was innocent of any PAST crimes.
he is talking about today here and now something that is effecting him and his family right now not a hundred bloody yrs ago..
hong kong : a colony, given back when LEASE expired, it was brought into the 20th century thanks to british rule...
The region of Hong Kong, which had long been barren, rocky, and sparsely settled—its many islands and inlets a haven for coastal pirates—was occupied by the British during the Opium War (1839-42).
After several years of negotiations, on Dec. 19, 1984, Britain and the People's Republic of China agreed that Hong Kong (comprising Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and the New Territories) would become a special administrative region of China as of July 1, 1997, when Britain's lease expired. Declaring a policy of “One Country, Two Systems,” China agreed to give Hong Kong considerable autonomy, allowing its existing social and economic systems to remain unchanged for a period of 50 years.

south africa: The Portuguese explorer Batholemeu Dias was the first european to land there in search of the trade, after portugals decline in power, a company Dutch east India was set up by the dutch and british and thru them a maize seed was introduced into the country in 1655 (maize as you know is something that this country and the whole of africa now lives from). in 1795 British authourities OUTLAW tortue in the cape, the cape was in the hands of the dutch.
Promulgation of the Abolition of the Slave Trade Act in Britain. Britain hereby bans slave trading which includes the importation of slaves to the Cape.

as with barbados and jamaica i think you will find that they were more of a Trading route that made them prosper then a slave route.

PAPERCLIP:
you say what laws have been changed ...you only need to look at the NEW european laws which have been introduced over the last few years such as a 'person or persons who have the right to spew hatred about a country that is taken them in (supposedly under the human rights act) for fear of violence against them or their family members in the country of origin,
lets take the friday prayers up in london with 'hook-hand'' he cost me my taxpayers money so the police could close off roads around the mosque so he could shout about how much he hated the west, we were all infedels etc...
WASNT THIS CALLED TREASON in the old days???????.
The european union has brought in so many laws(EUR-LEX.COM) ( that no other country in the uinon seem to put up with) but we do, there are so many human rights lawyers now you cant find a plumber in the 'yellow pages'.
become a H.R. lawyer and everytime a case goes against you ..''appeal'', it costs the taxpayer money the courts their time etc in the end the governments get fed up with it and you win...simple..

Become a do-gooder, and jump up and down at every whim, british soldiers at war , and coz they never let a terrorist pick his nose when he wanted to get a H.R. lawyer on to it , it dosent matter that he was the enemy coz its the british government and we will get you some money from them , if we play our cards right you might get a house , car , free meals, kids will get taught english (not that they will use it in England) but we will go for the lot...

Now my mailbox is open if anyone wants to have a go (im sure there will be many), but sod it im standing up for myself and my family.

oops almost forgot, has the war in former y'slavia ended? why have we still got so many here?, im sure i would want to goto rebuild the country i loved sooooo much .. nah must be me then..sorry

The English do not have any rights within their own country anymore!!!!!

hong kong/chinasoth africa

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hey Spymaster, you can watch my back anytime!

Of course they didn't call Martin Luther King a racist. He was an agitator at worst, an enlightened soul at best.

But what he did best of all, was standing up for the rights of his brothers and sisters in the face an evil dictatorship of white supremacists.

I cannot remember any story on TV, radio or the papers, and I cannot remember ever reading of any incident in our murky history, where any English white guys in Africa, Jamaica, the Far East or even in England, drove round in the dead of night hunting black people for sport.

Nor can I remember any incidents where black people were dragged from their homes in the dead of night, stripped naked, and then tarred and feathered.

Neither can I recall black people being burned to death while worshipping their God in their Church.

And I'm sure that no black person has ever been stopped for 'speeding' and shot in the head and buried in a swamp.

But then, we don't have the Klu Klux Klan in England.

But before the PC idiots start spouting about Combat 18, BNP etc. They are just the lunatic fringe of a very small minority.

Funny thing is though Spymaster, if you ever watch the film 'Army Medicine in Viet Nam', you will see a negro soldier being scrubbed with caustic soda and wire wool, in a vain attempt to get the Napalm off him.

He was white underneath! Funny that - isn't it?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I can tell you what the great English not British people gave the indiginous Indian population in America.

We taught them how to scalp rebellious Englishmen who wanted to be Americans!

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Why is it if a muslim, a black guy, a mexiican, etc talks about how proud they are of their culture and how they want to protect it - everyone cheers.

Why is it that when they talk about the injustices done to them - everyone listens and feels sorry for them.

But when any white western person starts doing the same they are racist and disgusting?

I didn't agree with the things that happened in the past but I didn't do them and they weren't my fault. I don't agree with racist attacks from ANYONE and I do not condone it at all. But I don't see why I should be ashamed of being white or from a western country and be worried about being called a racist.

If I was a muslim and came on here and started talking about my culture and preserving it and the terrible persecution I get from white people then all I would get is sympathy and praise - I've seen it on here myself.

It's almost like it's a dirty word to say 'white' these days and I don't see that's fair or right.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I blame it on blind people. Those who cannot see what so called rights are necessary and which are not.

But this is what happens when you elect a government official who has a certain agenda, particularly a social conscious agenda as he says it. That he is really looking out for the rights of the individual. Yeah, I guess that politician is right. He sh!ts on your flag because it offends muslims, he sh!ts on the criminal justice system because murders have rights too.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Why is it if a muslim, a black guy, a mexiican, etc talks about how proud they are of their culture and how they want to protect it - everyone cheers.

Why is it that when they talk about the injustices done to them - everyone listens and feels sorry for them.

But when any white western person starts doing the same they are racist and disgusting?

I didn't agree with the things that happened in the past but I didn't do them and they weren't my fault. I don't agree with racist attacks from ANYONE and I do not condone it at all. But I don't see why I should be ashamed of being white or from a western country and be worried about being called a racist.

If I was a muslim and came on here and started talking about my culture and preserving it and the terrible persecution I get from white people then all I would get is sympathy and praise - I've seen it on here myself.

It's almost like it's a dirty word to say 'white' these days and I don't see that's fair or right.

EXACTLY well done agent smith!!
why should we appologise for being white or living in ENGLAND, . we should stop pussy-footing about ,and anyone who hates this country or its ways, should leave (there is nothing rascist in that) if you dont like your job ..you leave ..simple .. im not a rascist but i DO believe in sticking up for what i think is right..

and please STOP ALL THE QUOTING CRAP ABOUT THINGS THAT OUR GRAND-FATHERS AND GREAT GRANDFATHERS DID OR DIDNT DO ..

This is here and now, its now that matters or are we going to discuss why certain groups of neanderthal man did this and that to another group.

just a thought??
if things went bad and the do-gooders and H.R lawyers, got their own way and some of these groups got into power, and they started to change laws (ie sharia) would they then be jumping up and down on our behalf...I THINK NOT..
pls read this following quote from a muslim scholar (he dosent live in the u.k.) but has wrote a book on his beliefs and those of an 'islamic state' for muslims and non muslims living together::
Concept of "Islamic State"

"An Islamic state is essentially an ideological state, and is thus radically different from a national state." This statement made by Mawdudi lays the basic foundation for the political, economical, social, and religious system of all Islamic countries which impose the Islamic law. This ideological system intentionally discriminates between people according to their religious affiliations. Mawdudi, a prominent Pakistani Muslim scholar, summarizes the basic differences between Islamic and secular states as follows:

1)
An Islamic state is ideological. People who reside in it are divided into Muslims, who believe in its ideology and non-Muslims who do not believe.

2)
Responsibility for policy and administration of such a state "should rest primarily with those who believe in the Islamic ideology." Non-Muslims, therefore, cannot be asked to undertake or be entrusted with the responsibility of policymaking.

3)
An Islamic state is bound to distinguish (i.e. discriminates) between Muslims and non-Muslims. However the Islamic law "Shari`a" guarantees to non-Muslims "certain specifically stated rights beyond which they are not permitted to meddle in the affairs of the state because they do not subscribe to its ideology." Once they embrace the Islamic faith, they "become equal participants in all matters concerning the state and the government."

i suppose the do-gooders will say that this is the way foward, UNTIL it hits them...hahahah

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Yawn.

Bog standard Daily Mail rant.

Bring on the problems with Gypsies!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
Yawn.

Bog standard Daily Mail rant.

Bring on the problems with Gypsies!

nope never read the daily mail in my life too intellectual for me, and far too many longs words
nice try though

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
They should label some of these threads with warnings.

Liberals do not enter - do not try to argue, reason or discuss. Warning: may inadvertently cause stomach ulcers and nervous twitching.

Likewise...

All Neo Nazi, BMP, Nationalistic white supremacists wannabees please come here and argue your point amongst others of your ilk. Maybe with the combination of all your brains, when you emerge you will actually say something that makes a little more sense.

I have just one thing to add here... if the problem is truly with the so-called new laws that make living with immigrants unbearable for some of you lot, I suggest you take a pen and a piece of paper and put your rant down and send it to your beloved government representatives. Make sure you spell everything correctly and try your darndest to punctuate as that helps get your point across. Then wait by the post to see what reply you will get. Also try sending something to the Daily Mail. I'm sure they would agree with a lot of your rantings.

For those of you who are blaming the EU for your troubles, a few letters that way should help make things better. Make sure you say everything you said here cause they would be very interested to add you to some of their lists.

While you are waiting... you can rouse up the others who are just waiting for a wake-up call like this to take your union jack etched Docs and smash the face of anyone who doesn't look, think, dress and speak like you.

Also, you may want to revise your debating skills and brush up on your beloved native 'English' because a good deal of the minorities and illegals living in the UK can express their thoughts and problems more coherently than you.

Just a suggestion...

And btw - who are you talking to Fritz? Is this like a virtual version of letting it out on the punching bag? Cause you know people are going to listen in right? But not the people you hate because, well... because they aren't here. They are out causing oppression against you and the UK government and cancelling xmas.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well I'm what would be termed a "liberal" I suppose, but I can see where fritz is coming from. Only the other day I read an article about Robbie Williams song Angels not being allowed at civil weddings in case it upsets Ethnic Minoritys. I'm sorry, but thats got to stop. By all means, if an ethnic minority couple get wed they can choose to not have that song played, but to ban it totally "just in case"?

Political Correctness has gone senile, it's time to put it to bed and stop the lunacy.

EDIT: I've only skimmed the thread, and I can't say I think it's quite as bad as it's being made out, but the above example I gave is what I think shouldn't be allowed to continue or grow.

[edit on 23-8-2005 by chebob]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I read the Daily Mail...
I believe in keeping control over Immigration...
I don't like the EU...
I like patriotism...
I don't like political correctness...

does that make me a crazy neo-nazi...no

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
I read the Daily Mail...
I believe in keeping control over Immigration...
I don't like the EU...
I like patriotism...
I don't like political correctness...

does that make me a crazy neo-nazi...no

Well reading the Daily Mail might...

And political correctness is all well and good, im not a fan of people being described as wogs and 'n-word's. But it does go to far. Why?

Lawsuits! People are so scared of being sued that they dont risk offending anyone. This is labled political correctness by people when really it is simple fear. What if a Muslim took offence at hearing the song Angles and sued? They wouldnt win but the defence costs would be huge, therefore the song is banned.

Fight petty mindedness, not political correctness!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well reading the Daily Mail might...

Which paper do you read?

And political correctness is all well and good, im not a fan of people being described as wogs and 'n-word's. But it does go to far. Why?

Calling someone a ''wog' or '''n-word''' is racism, racism is the blood of the ignorant and foolish, political correctness is doing something such as making kids wear protective goggles when they play conkers in the playground...*twitch*..which is madness

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
me no comprenda hablo engleeza

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ok, why are they forced to wear goggles? In case the school is sued!

An incredibly unlikely scenario, but if the school is found negligant, heads role, the council pays thousands of pounds. It is a prevaentative measure.

Fight the petty people! Deal with the litigation laws. Or have disclaimers absolutely everywhere.

And my paper tends to be the Guardian, while you prefer Fascism theres nothing like a spot of Marxist-Leninism in the morning for me!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Sorry, just cracks me up coming from someone who lives in a country that has a very, very long history of colonization and conquest through use of force.

I was thinking the same thing...You also forgot to add Haiti on your list as well as the French who were there before the british came in and took over...And the french/indian's had peace upon them too...

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
By coming to this country, a country that has welcomed them with open arms and a country that they chose above all others, they signal to us the Great British people, that they are willing to accept our way of life.

I am sick and tired of wondering if we, the indiginous population of this once great country, have upset the immigrents or their culture.

We have just come through a terrorist attack and already we have some bleeding heart liberals screaming about the rights of those accused of the atrocities.

dont come to the US then boyo. cause its 100 times worse here!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spymaster

PAPERCLIP:
you say what laws have been changed ...you only need to look at the NEW european laws which have been introduced over the last few years such as a 'person or persons who have the right to spew hatred about a country that is taken them in

If I am not mistaken, that is an old law and it is called freedom of speech.
If you allow neo-nazis to talk 24/7 about hating non-whites you gotta allow the non-whites to talk about their hatred.
It is a law binding for all who live in UK.
Are you against the freedom of speech?

No amount of "political correctness" can stop the police from arresting someone who has COMMITED a CRIME.
You still sing "God save the Queen", you still learn your entire history, you still can do whatever you want in your country, if you BREAK the law, you face the consequences.

People are over-reacting on this issue.

YOu talk like immigrants have taken over your county completely, forced you to live confined to your house, banned ALL british papers, tv channels, literature, language, customs, EVERYTHING, completely taken over the goverment, and all that.

None of that actually occured.

You are twisting reality to fit your view of things.
You completely disregard the work police has done in the last few years, terrorists they have arrested, crimes they prevented, talking like nobody but you cares about the country.
Whats up with that?

Oh and most of your tax payers money is wasted by arrogant corrupted politicians and not by immigrants.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
for UK WIZARD... sorry mate but because you dont follow the lefty do-gooders way of thinking , yes your thought make you a neo-nazi?

for PAPER CLIP...you have made some good points (ie) about the taxpyers money being spent by the poxy government, but its who and what they are spending it on i dont agree with..
political correctness can stop someone who has commited a crime from being arrested.
certain literature and customs have been banned in some schools and councils.

for ESOTORIC TEACHER... your british passport is in the post..(hahahah)

for UNCLE JOE..... the eu laws were not about yrs ago nor were there loads of h/r and compensation lawyers eager to jump on everyones back, take them out of the equation and all is o.k.

for NIKELBEE.. Not everyone who dosent wear courdroy suits and sandals is a neo-nazi hitler loving knob.

likewise we are all not lefty do-gooders ooops i mean liberal.

You were saying something along the lines of spelling (well me i cannot spell) but those 3 little letters you were trying to use are bnp and not bmp.

i myself have not used the union jack , mine is the ST GEORGES CROSS for England, but i dont remember anyone saying anything about the union jack.

i dont know what etched docs are but i think you may be refering to Dr martins boots ,i dunno what the etched is though.
But i can tell you that boots , braces, skinheads union jack waving type went out in the 1970's (along with courdoy suits and kevin keegan haircuts)

you are right about one thing
i hate the eu and all it stands for

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join