It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Key of the Gods of the Seven Rays". Incan Stargate?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grad_student
www.crystalinks.com...
Well it sounds intriguing.

Why is this photo fuzzy in the middle? What are they hiding? I wann KNOW

PICTURE

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
how do you know of this fact?

Logic... The Spaniards had only two goals

1] GOLD
2] Convert the heathens into christians, if not wipe em out

Gold was number one

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Actually, it's a tourist site, not an archaeological site. But the people aren't going to be happy if you go desecrating their rock and their tourist attraction.

Well they don't seem to mind GRAFITI

Originally posted by Byrd
"Aramu Maru" doesn't follow the pattern of names from the Incan and South American civilizations. snip .. And while "AMaRu" *IS* an Incan name, but "ARaMu" isn't.
www.gaminggeeks.org...

Always check to see if the name really exists in that culture. If it doesn't, then you should always start to be suspicious.

Well perhaps he merely misspelled it, as happens a few time here. I find it in google search as

Doorway of the Amaru Mera

I would be suspicious of a source such as "gaminggeeks"

[edit on 13-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by StickyG

Oh and one more thing, the stargate I believe you are looking for is actually the event that is supposed to happen in late 2012, ... snip....as an opening appears in the stars as a pathway to heaven.

Oh come on now.. everyone knows that refers to the Super Stargate through which the Auri (Ori) that are are a group bent on being worshiped and will invade our galaxy through that portal. I know this is true because I have seen it on TV

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Looks like someone was carving something then stopped. But that would be too logical.

Keep going with the "Stargate" theory. Maybe show up with your "moon crystals, rune stones and pot" and have a fantastic time staring at a half carved wall.

Why are all your posts so rediculous... All your bull# stargate threads should be deleted for waste of bandwidth.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Ummmm Chill dude

I only have one stargate thread. The rest of them are by other posters here, and they started long before I got here. Like this one... It was here already like a month before I joined?

[edit on 15-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
i never heard that any of the lemurian tecknologies ever surfaced after the war and destruction.only one picture that might say something about it.
it is a legend says well abroginies in malaysia or so called `orang asli` peoples
did say something about bigfish like a big whale safe their ancestor from some placed(didnt mentioned where the placed is)
so their ancestor painting a on the some cave wall about that story and it says it happen thousands years ago

but i think a legend from mid-east in egypt might say something about it

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by unholy enterprise
so their ancestor painting a on the some cave wall about that story and it says it happen thousands years ago

Ah very good point, kinda like we do today with books and history... put down what we thought happened thousands of years ago...

So your saying that this Peruvian rock carving is an attempt at locals to try to represent, [or maybe duplicate] something from a story in their past...

And call them "Gateway to the Gods" etc. Makes sense... so drilling into the rock... you will find rock

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88Also off on a slight tangent here there are ancient tales of dragons from 3 or 4 separate civilizations that never met. Am i the only one that finds that odd???

Just in a seperate vein, there a ton of different cultures that Dragons came up in. Infact, most every ancient culture had a dragons of some sort or another. I'll try to dig up some stuff on that and put it in a serate post here. Some very interesting stuff there. Be looking for that post either tomarrow night or Monday, I'm at work right now and about to go home LOL.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Very interesting, I seen a video about this area before, it was in 1976 though, you guys going Indiana Jones/Ninja on this place, count me in.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skullcrusher
Just in a seperate vein, there a ton of different cultures that Dragons came up in.

I am very dragon friendly
. Maybe you could toss in a bit about how the catholics sent their "knights" out to slaughter the poor critters. I mean look at those pictures of "Saint" George killing that tiny little critter... yes by all means open a thread...

As to going Indiana Jones on this site... nah its not impressive enough... much better places to go dig

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
HEY

Maybe the key is one of these ...

Peruvian Artifacts

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
OMG zor.... there is nothing there. Is the link right?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
OMG zor.... there is nothing there. Is the link right?

Yup I just clicked it from here just now photo of key like round disks

Try right mouse click and copy link

oh here mmmgroup.altervista.org...

[edit on 17-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Try right mouse click and copy link

[edit on 17-7-2006 by zorgon]

Worked thanks. Those might be part of the key, makes you wonder though. It might be a ancient advanced civilizations blast door like mountian complexes our government has, like wind mountian, you know those massive doors that are the only one in and out besides air vents and such. Makes you wonder. There are other places around the globe with so called doors that have legends that are very similar to this one, one is in georgia I Think, my native georgian friend told me about it and all the legends.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
one is in georgia I Think, my native georgian friend told me about it and all the legends.

Never heard about that one...any links? Did you here the reason we went to war in Iraq was because they found a stragate there? Its in the other posts here somewhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Never heard about that one...any links? Did you here the reason we went to war in Iraq was because they found a stragate there? Its in the other posts here somewhere.

I will get you all the info I can from the georgian tomorrow, but as for iraq, amazing you might bring that up. I been reading history about the region lately. This part is from Underground!.

PG 15 CATASTROPHE

"bibical stories, apocalyptic visions, ancient art and scientific data all seem to intersect at around 2350 b.c., when one or more catastrophic events wiped out several advanced societies in Europe, Asia and AFrica," reports Robert Roy Britt at space.com (nov 13, 2001). while some sort of strike by a large object from space has long been a theory to explain the sudden decline in many of the great early civilizations of the ancient world, there was no "Smoking gun" until the find by satellite imagery of a gargantuan, two-mile-wide crater left by the impact of an extra-planetary object, either a comet or a comet's "associated meteor storms" which slammed into what is now iraq. "The akkadian culture of iraq, thought to be the world's first empire collapsed," writes britt. "the settlements of ancient israel, gone. Mesopotamia, earth's original breadbasket, dust....

As for the stargate, there are tons of ancient structures and caves and even unexplored areas of that part of the world, our government is probally there for the stargate that might be located there, someone might of been on the inside and brought it up.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
its quuuuuite a bit less....but it is expensive. I am considering taking a trip and several others to study it myself........

Also have you seen this? Its another pic about the "god skulls"

Nefertiti? PERU anybody?

I am relating the skulls to the topic, as this symbol

is supposed to be the same as this

and has appeared in opther places. The "eye" of thoth is supposed to be some kind of portal???

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Shadow88]

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Shadow88]

1 question for u shadow what does the skull have anything to do with an egyptian udjat eye or known also as the wadjet eye buy it comes from acien egypt

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I know I will get pounced on for this, but does anyone really know what the purpose of the Antikythera mechanism

Maybe the Key is something similar to this. Those Peruvian disks my be parts..

But on the Stargate thing this one is very interesting. I would like to see more of that wall...

[ex[Hieroglyphs in the temple of Abydos (Egypt) which recall an helicopter, a tank, a cargo plane and a glider(?). They were hidden under other hieroglyphs, that came off from the wall.

Abydos Heiroglyphs

I find the characters at the lower left interesting one looks like Pi. Need to research this one. I wonder if the name Abydos went to Hollywood or visa versa in this case.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i think to open the door that u speek of u will not only need the golden disk but u will also need the seven rays which are not items they are humans from seven different races from which i only know a few but have not figured out the rest of the races but these are the ones i know egyption, mayan, sumarian, puruvian, chinese, roman, greek, atlantian. some of these are not the chosen ones but there are some races not listen here that i have not come acrost in my studys if u have more races let me know and ill check them out

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join