It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Makes Villages Disappear!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.globalresearch.ca...

Avian Flu Pandemic: Chinese Government's Answer "Make Villages Disappear!"

News Blackout in China and around the World
by Dr. Henry L. Niman
August 4, 2005

According to the Qinghai Bulletin Board Service (BBS), the state of emergency imposed on the farming community and its surroundings in the Northwestern Qinghai City / Town of Yushu was lifted on the night of 28th July.

When natives living further from the area made a trip to the farming community, they discovered that it had "vanished" together with 3 of its surrounding villages. Only some ruins, blocks from collapsed walls, remained. Apparently, the farms and villages had been flattened and there were signs that they had been razed.

It is believed that some inhabitants from those 3 villages were workers in the farm. Around 200 people were estimated to have inhabited or worked in those 3 villages and the farm. There whereabouts are, as yet, unknown.

Snip....

News outside of China however, points toward a virulent strain of H5N1 linked to Qinghai Lake has killed ducks and geese in several areas of southern Siberia in Russia as well as the adjacent region in Kazakhstan. There are now reports of five suspected cases of H5N1 in Kazakhstan linked to infected geese, suggesting many similar cases would be possible in Qingahi and Xinjiang provinces in China, where there have been three outbreaks linked to migratory birds and all involved dead geese.

Snip....

The news blackout in China as well as additional suspect cases in neighboring Sichuan province which may be spreading further south to Yunnan province has suggested that a raging H5N1 pandemic in China is being covered-up.
Enditem

Remember the old commerical...Here's your brain on drugs? Just remember that eggs can contain the virus too.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That post reminds me of a book I read last year by John Case called The First Horseman. Here is a snipet:

The First Horseman is based on the real Spanish flu, a hideous virus that killed over 20 million people in 1918.
Immediately, the action shifts to Tasi-ko, North Korea, where a medical worker flees to the mountains to escape a disease that has decimated his village. While he looks on from his hiding spot, North Korean soldiers pour into Tasi-ko and incinerate it and all of its suffering inhabitants. The CIA investigates the events at Tasi-ko, and realizing that the disease could well be a hybrid Spanish flu being tested as a biological weapon, recruits a team of American scientists to uncover the only known sample of the 1918 pandemic--which is frozen into the bodies of miners buried in the Arctic.

This is eerily reminscent. I believe that governments ours included are capable of doing this and I believe in some cases have executed those orders.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Unfortunately I agree.

If this thing does explode world wide and we suffer massive deaths, I wonder if we can remake our world to be better than the one we had?
Can we learn from the past?Sigh....I think I'm not going to like the answer.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Gman, you know what is interesting to me is that you and I seem to be the only ones really following this. I have followed you on this subject within 3 different threads I think now.

Maybe everyone is waiting for the duck and cover approach I don't know. I do know that if this does go global I think the panic in people will offset the actual illness. Everyone is going to run out on the first sniffle and want the antiviral and if they don't get it it's going to cause a major uproar which could probably result in marshall law being declared and perhaps the same scenrio will play out like it is in China.

I know that we are supposed to take Boxun.com with a grain of salt but like you had mentioned in another thread that they were the ones to leak SARS to the public. My gut is telling me this information is true.

In terms of seeing the world a better place if this were to happen. I think it would be a huge wake up call. Our generations has never seen the like of something like this.

The thing is I read these threads on NWO and gov conspiries, medical issues and the like and it has the feel in most of them that we are all waiting for the other shoe to drop. Do people realize that if this flu were to hit in heavily populated areas that all of these forums could actually roll into one? As I stated above Marshall Law declared, keeping people in their homes as prisoners (done), forcing citizens that are on a "sick" list escourted from their homes (liberties taken), to uncontained virus let's alienilate the city.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You aren't the only ones following, I've been spending a good hour or so every day at my desk looking things up and reading through... for the most part I'm too disturbed by the idea my daughter would come down with anything to say much.
Other people I would get over, but she's only 2 and way too cute to get hurt.

Originally posted by DDay
Gman, you know what is interesting to me is that you and I seem to be the only ones really following this. I have followed you on this subject within 3 different threads I think now.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blanketgirl
You aren't the only ones following, I've been spending a good hour or so every day at my desk looking things up and reading through... for the most part I'm too disturbed by the idea my daughter would come down with anything to say much.
Other people I would get over, but she's only 2 and way too cute to get hurt.

To both of you...I applaude your insight and concerns, but as noted there is not alot of attention here or in the main stream media as of yet. I fear that when it does become mainstream, for many it will be too late.

As I have posted here in other threads, I visit agonist.org in the BB section. There is where I get most of my information including Dr. Nimans comments. There are more and more members signing up daily. Go see for yourself.

I have been trying along with Valhall and FredT to get some action here, but so far only minimal response. I just really, really want ATS members to be informed about this, since the better informed you are the better your chances of survial...I'll keep posting and hoping....

PS: here is the link... look at Disease Outbreaks

discuss.agonist.org...

[edit on 4-8-2005 by gman55]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gman55
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.globalresearch.ca...

Avian Flu Pandemic: Chinese Government's Answer "Make Villages Disappear!"

News Blackout in China and around the World
by Dr. Henry L. Niman
August 4, 2005

According to the Qinghai Bulletin Board Service (BBS), the state of emergency imposed on the farming community and its surroundings in the Northwestern Qinghai City / Town of Yushu was lifted on the night of 28th July.

When natives living further from the area made a trip to the farming community, they discovered that it had "vanished" together with 3 of its surrounding villages. Only some ruins, blocks from collapsed walls, remained. Apparently, the farms and villages had been flattened and there were signs that they had been razed.

It is believed that some inhabitants from those 3 villages were workers in the farm. Around 200 people were estimated to have inhabited or worked in those 3 villages and the farm. There whereabouts are, as yet, unknown.

Snip....

News outside of China however, points toward a virulent strain of H5N1 linked to Qinghai Lake has killed ducks and geese in several areas of southern Siberia in Russia as well as the adjacent region in Kazakhstan. There are now reports of five suspected cases of H5N1 in Kazakhstan linked to infected geese, suggesting many similar cases would be possible in Qingahi and Xinjiang provinces in China, where there have been three outbreaks linked to migratory birds and all involved dead geese.

Snip....

The news blackout in China as well as additional suspect cases in neighboring Sichuan province which may be spreading further south to Yunnan province has suggested that a raging H5N1 pandemic in China is being covered-up.
Enditem

Remember the old commerical...Here's your brain on drugs? Just remember that eggs can contain the virus too.

That's really freaky news....

China seriously needs to alert the world health organization when diseases are started, NOT try to cover them up, and deal with it themselves....especially not if it involves.....

Lets just HOPE this is some kind of mistake..

It seems true though...

That makes me fear how serious this virus must really be........it must be something extreme, if it's worth razing an entire village just to stop questions over....

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Blanketgirl, I too spend much time more than I should at work looking for information concerning this. And like yourself I have a little person at home (3 yr old boy) that prompts me into action. I have tried to warn my mother and other family members as well and surprisingly to no avail. People just aren't taking this seriously. Or perhaps it's a crying wolf thing. Every year we hear about the BIG one coming and it never does. Or maybe it's because it's not happening here and therefore if we don't see it, it doesn't exsist. Whatever the case I agree w/gman about informing the ATS community and making sure that everyone is aware and prepared whatever that may entail.

It's funny because I will look at threads about fragile earth and the global catastrophes i.e the BIG earthquake and Mt. St Helen about to blow. Which yes will not be good and I give all of this equal attention even though I don't live in earthquake territory or near a volcano. But the flu doesn't pick and choose and isn't geographically picky therefore it SHOULD be a concern.

Thanks Gman, I will look into that link.

top topics

join