It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these the masterminds of the terror?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
First a little background, but don't worry, to get to know the masterminds behind the terror you won't have to go to school for 8 years, or read 20 books. You can sit back while your computer downloads movies for you to watch from the comfort of your home.

Has information ever been more easily available? Yet...how many clicks their way through to actually get it?

Am I presenting the one and only truth? Or am I presenting information not being put forward by mainstream media? you be the judge....

If you watch the movies in this order, you will be getting information upon information upon information, meaning the first will document what the next will build ontop off.
www.mininova.org...

www.mininova.org...

www.mininova.org...

People. Before your very eyes a plan is being put into motion. "The Work Of Ages". It's centuries old.

This is a post from a deeply worried person, a concerned citizen of earth, a brother to you that you may like or not,

The only way to beat it is by spreading the information. Terror on the other hand, only makes them even more powerfull, untill we learn to see through the illusion.

Take care my friends.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hello Cade, I am downloading the first one, The Lightbringers (it will take a while) and let you know what I think. I want to thank you for the link I had heard of these documentaries but didnt know where to find them. Good job!!

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Please let us all know what you think, I would love it if it was just me who was being paraniod.

Please tell me that it's just me....

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The first film is an eye opener itself, I am having trouble downloading the second film though. Hopefully I can DL it ok, it says its going to take over 200 hours. Had a lightning storm and I think my DSL connection is screwing up.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I find it quite odd how people go out of their way to provide us with mini-docs on conspiracies on a web page that is owned by none other than MONSTER. Monster rules the thousand's boardroom's on this planet. Just take a good look around and you'll eventually see the little green cartoon ( MASONIC ? ) thing somewhere about eventually.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUBBER
I find it quite odd how people go out of their way to provide us with mini-docs on conspiracies on a web page that is owned by none other than MONSTER. Monster rules the thousand's boardroom's on this planet. Just take a good look around and you'll eventually see the little green cartoon ( MASONIC ? ) thing somewhere about eventually.

Hello BLUBBER

Would you mind elaborating on your point? I'm confused as to what it is you are saying.
Who are the people you are referring to who are providing us with mini-docs on conspiracies? Is it me you are referring to? Is it Above Top Secret? or the makers of the movies themselves?

Please also say a little more about the green cartoon?

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Cade, i think BLUBBER is refering to the Internet as a whole, and the corporate business' which run and control the Internet such as AOL, Windows, etc. Fair enough point, but how else are people going to distribute such material to lots of people, and get these important messages across the globe? The Internet seems to be the best way to do it.

Thanks for the links to the torrents, i have them downloading now and will let you know what i think of them once they have completed!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
Cade, i think BLUBBER is refering to the Internet as a whole, and the corporate business' which run and control the Internet such as AOL, Windows, etc. Fair enough point, but how else are people going to distribute such material to lots of people, and get these important messages across the globe? The Internet seems to be the best way to do it.

Thanks for the links to the torrents, i have them downloading now and will let you know what i think of them once they have completed!

Thank you for your thoughts, perhaps we need to wake up to the fact that the media is not ours anymore... so why listen to it?

I can't wait for your commentary on this subject. I am seeding these movies myself so you are getting them form me in part.

Sincerely

Cade

top topics

join