It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cause of the bemuda traingle??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The presence of ley line intersections, irregularites in the earths magnetic and gravitational fields, and even extra terrestrial activity could all play a part in forming these mysterious triangles

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
so what's your point? this we all already have heard? are you stating something you believe to be a fact? or an opinion? where is your research? where are your sources? or are you just trying to be a point grabber?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I have read and researched the Traingle mystery for years and even with 500ft ships disapearing without even so much as a May Day, I can't understand the reason Aircraft vanish, again without so much as a May Day.

In some cases Aircraft are on final approach into Bermuda and just after being radio vectored the tower loses the aircraft off screen and no further radio communication.

All in good atmosheric conditions. I have also read about piot/passenger experiences with unkowns circling their aircraft while in flight at 300 MPH or more.

It's possible all you suggest could indeed be part of the reason for the ongoing mystery (loss of 6 planes/yr average and many Boats).

Dallas

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Are there any cases of big commercial airliners vanishing as well? Just wondering.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
/

[edit on 4-8-2005 by SOCIAL_TAKEOVER]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Sorry im new i thought if you had any news you post it on the top icons 3rd from the right i just posted that as i thought people would give me feedback on other theorys and info on the bermuda triangle

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Heavys don't travel through the expanding triangle. Last I read the Coast Guard doesn't have vectors directly through the area as well.

England lost a very important figure many years ago, and he was on a commercial airline (sorry but I cannot remember his name or title.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The trianlge isn't a mystery anymore

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

its about the gas hydrates. Agitated water creates a magnetic field that spins compasses, the gas is either explosive or chokes the engines (lack of oxygen) not entirely sure off hand and I saw this a long time ago, aerated water reduces bouyancy, sediment resettles covering over the disappearances. There are simlar "triangles" around the world.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
people have said it's just a magnetic thing that brings down planes but it's pretty obvious that the air pressure there is pretty high and thats why all their instruments that they have go all chaotic, they always got hurricanes in the atlantic is because theres just warm water in that certain area......it all has to do with science and nature...........and the reason why people have never found the missing planes was because it's a big ocean and it's impossible to find things down in the deep, i mean it's only commen sense....don't you think??????

new topics

top topics

join