It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A must see ! Is God an alien ?.....the entire story on how Aliens have controlled our lives

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by anitawee
I have no real proof for most of this topic but some evidence that you cannot ignore.

I'm still waiting for the evidence.

I have got info from sources of information that the aliens contacted the Government during the 2nd world war

Preytell, unless you forgot your birthdyear signing up here, who would a 15yr old know that would not only be privy to such information - but to share it with a young teen?

Misfit

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
That is discrimination to teens by teen age a person usually develops their full IQ

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by anitawee
That is discrimination to teens by teen age a person usually develops their full IQ

Dude, it's hardly discrimination by calling a bluff of your saying you have what would be considered highly secretive government information. Crap like that rarely leaks out to those IN that circle, let alone a person that doesn't even have a drivers license yet. If I wanted to discriminate you, I would have said info like that is not going to end in the hands of a punk junior that knows nil of life and has wet dreams about the cheerleader two desks over ....... but that ain't me if I'm not crossed, and I don't feel crossed now. If you have such the IQ you lend favor to, then you can grasp that anyone on this board is going to question that you have such information.

To close - there was nothing remotely discriminating about calling your hand nor was there any rhetoric concerning your IQ. Take a chill-pill or something man, maybe delve into Websters Dictionary about discrimination, as right now, you have it wrong - but you know what? a person getting something wrong only means there's yet somethiing else to learn !!!
And by the way - IQ has nothing to do with smarts about life, especially concerning the aquisition of information privy only to intelligence circles.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
See it was also help all of us becasue im not saying that scifi is real but whos to say that our religion isnt just a form of control set in motion by someone wanting us to conform and follow, sorta like the ori on sg1, and the bible to me is no proof that god exists, how do you know god died for our sins where you there, you going to belive something becasue a guy in a robe told you and a so called book says it, the bible it self is nothing more than an account with alien beings.............. religion is a farce and misleading, if its religion why is it all about money, what does god need with billions of dollars? nothing at all its a joke

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
im writing a book similar to this

top topics

<< 1   >>

join