It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A must see ! Is God an alien ?.....the entire story on how Aliens have controlled our lives

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
ALIENS AND GOD ,COULD THEY BE THE SAME?? I BELIEVE THEY ARE.
I have no real proof for most of this topic but some evidence that you cannot ignore. I will have you all believing by the end!!
Lets start at the beginning………..Dinosaurs were put on this earth by the aliens who noticed our blooming planet. They set out to experiment whether the earth was capable of life. After years of testing evolution and so on, they believed it was time to let human life flourish on earth. Of course they had to kill off the dinosaurs. We all know scientists think they were killed off by a comet but could it have been some sort of weaponry.

In the Bible it says “man was created in Gods image”. Of course I think this is correct. Aliens do look like us , the Nordics a famous kind of alien exactly in the human form. When people have been abducted they have most commonly been communicating with aliens that look like we do. When we encounter “the Greys” it is usually when they collect us and experiment on us. This has led me to believe that they are a super biological robot created by the Nordic kind of alien.

Skipping in time to early civilisations, it is believed by some that aliens helped to make the Pyramids and the temples in .Nowadays it is said that it would be hard building them even with all our machinery, so how did they do it 6000 yrs ago?? The pyramids and temples in were also very astrological

In the recent movie ALIEN VS PREDATOR it shows this and that the aliens were treated as gods by the humans.

ATLANTIS the mythical city, I believe was a base on earth for the aliens. As an island it was in no harm of being discovered all those years back. And the flood that was believed to destroy the city was done to cover up the alien tracks and may have been the result of nuclear power. This is why no trace has been found. I believe this was around the time of Noah.
Also around this time there was a lot of technology as in the interest of maths well before its time.

Now we come to the time of Jesus. There is a lot of good theory in this. The Heavens were associated with the stars, angels have a lot of resemblance to the Nordic ;with the long blonde air ,the blue eyes, perfect faces, the white gowns . Unlike any people in that area of the world. Jesus was conceived by a virgin. I think she was abducted and fertilised with a male embryo of the Leader of the alien clan - GOD. Like on the series TAKEN. Then the angel Gabrielle a alien messenger told Mary she was to have a son called Jesus.
When Jesus was being conceived the three wise men followed a star. Now how many moving stars do u get- none. But if you thought of it as a spaceship it would sound a lot less daft. A bright light flying across the sky slow enough to follow is a lot more reasonable and I think that’s what it was. Things were thought of a lot differently 2000 yrs ago, we know a lot more things now than we did then . For example if we didn’t know what a caterpillar was we’d say it was a worm with feet.

I’ve also found this Christmas song by Chris De Burgh- also the singer of Diana, the Princess of Wales’ song

A spaceman came travelling on his ship from afar
'Twas light years of time since his mission did start
And over a village he halted his craft
And it hung in the sky like a star
Just like a star -----
He followed a light and came down to a shed
Where a mother and child were lying there on a bed
A bright light of silver shone round his head
And he had the face of an angel
And they were afraid -----
Then the stranger spoke
He said Do not fear
I come from a planet a long way from here
And I bring a message for mankind to hear
And suddenly the sweetest music filled the air ----
And it went la la ------
Peace and goodwill to all men
And love for the child ------
This lovely music went trembling through the ground
And many were wakened on hearing that sound
And travellers on the road
The village they found by the light of that ship in the sky
Which shone all around -----
And just before dawn
At the paling of the sky
The stranger returned and said Now I must fly
When two thousand years of your time has gone by
This song will begin once again, to a baby's cry --
And it went la la ------
This song will begin once again
To a baby's cry ----
And it goes la la ----
And love for the child ----
Oh the whole world is waiting
Waiting to hear the song again
There are thousands standing on the edge of the world
And a star is moving somewhere
The time is nearly here
To a baby's cry ----

I have got info from sources of information that the aliens contacted the Government during the 2nd world war I can’t say much on this but Hitler’s inspiration on the perfect human, tall, blonde and blue eyed may have come from the Nordics.

Also before Jesus came a lot of Religions believed in multi gods this could have been a council and then they changed their system to one all powerful leader.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by anitawee

In the recent movie ALIEN VS PREDATOR it shows this and that the aliens were treated as gods by the humans.

You could have left this part out.... I will not get into many of the other things mentioned, but I believe most of them have been covered countless times here.

Related reading:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have a couple of questions anitawee. The first organisms on the planet were the eukaryotic and prokaryotic organisms. There were also other complex organisms long before the dinosaurs which the dinosaurs probably evolved from unless your theory is right of course. So my first question is, why did the aliens just not see life flourishing on the planet and then say it was capable of flourishing? Why would they need to test it if it was already here?

Now once they found out life was capable as you say, why did they wait 60 million years to put the start of human evolution in place? Did they just take a long lunch break?

On the Atlantis front scientists actually have a couple of good canidates for where it may be. They have seen these places through satelitte imagery. At the end of the last ice age the water level rose significantly, do you think this may have accounted for the disapperance of Atlantis?

[edit on 3-8-2005 by pompano]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Of course they had to kill off the dinosaurs

They did? Why? There are thousands of species of life on the Earth now that all co-exist, why kill of the Dinosaurs?

In the Bible it says “man was created in Gods image”. Of course I think this is correct. Aliens do look like us , the Nordics a famous kind of alien exactly in the human form.

And your conclusive proof that the Nordic race exist is where?.......

When we encounter “the Greys” it is usually when they collect us and experiment on us. This has led me to believe that they are a super biological robot created by the Nordic kind of alien.

Again, where is your proof?

it is believed by some that aliens helped to make the Pyramids

Is it? By whom, and where is the proof?

In the recent movie ALIEN VS PREDATOR

You're using a Hollywood Sci-Fi franchise as proof of the true nature of ancient events?

ATLANTIS the mythical city, I believe was a base on earth for the aliens

Proof?

I’ve also found this Christmas song by Chris De Burgh- also the singer of Diana, the Princess of Wales’ song

You're referring to Lady In Red? So Princess Di like a song by some drippy Housewife favourite singer, and that's proof that
God is an alien, and Jesus is a hybrid Alien-Human?

========

I know we're not supposed to ridicule, but when people make posts like this, isn't it our duty?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i agree with Velvetsplash, that post sounds just like a combination of different movies, novels, and myths. I'm sure all of us can sit here and think of some wild connections.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by anitawee

A spaceman came travelling on his ship from afar
'Twas light years of time since his mission did start
And over a village he halted his craft
And it hung in the sky like a star
Just like a star -----
He followed a light and came down to a shed
Where a mother and child were lying there on a bed
A bright light of silver shone round his head
And he had the face of an angel
And they were afraid -----
Then the stranger spoke
He said Do not fear
I come from a planet a long way from here
And I bring a message for mankind to hear
And suddenly the sweetest music filled the air ----
And it went la la ------
And love for the child ------
This lovely music went trembling through the ground
And many were wakened on hearing that sound
And travellers on the road
The village they found by the light of that ship in the sky
Which shone all around -----
And just before dawn
At the paling of the sky
The stranger returned and said Now I must fly
When two thousand years of your time has gone by
This song will begin once again, to a baby's cry --
And it went la la ------
To a baby's cry ----
And it goes la la ----
And love for the child ----
Oh the whole world is waiting
Waiting to hear the song again
There are thousands standing on the edge of the world
And a star is moving somewhere
The time is nearly here
To a baby's cry ----

LMAO

There we go guys, we need search no more................ Chis De Burgh has all the answers!

Dude,

One or two of your claims are worth a thought (and have also been discussed to death), but referring to films like Aliens vs Predator for material gains you no respect whatsoever fella

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

And your conclusive proof that the Nordic race exist is where?.......

Again, where is your proof?

Is it? By whom, and where is the proof?

You're using a Hollywood Sci-Fi franchise as proof of the true nature of ancient events?

Proof?

You're referring to Lady In Red? So Princess Di like a song by some drippy Housewife favourite singer, and that's proof that
God is an alien, and Jesus is a hybrid Alien-Human?

========

I know we're not supposed to ridicule, but when people make posts like this, isn't it our duty?

When a poster is polite enough and has enough integrity to state in the FIRST SENTENCE OF THE POST:

"I have no real proof for most of this topic but some evidence that you cannot ignore."

"I have no real proof ...."

SENTENCE ONE !!!!

And then someone like you demands to be shown what proof they have not once, but SIX times, the point is probably mute!

I am ridiculing your post for ridiculing the thread. Especially when the first sentence answers YOUR WHOLE POST!!!!!

Nothing like having the answer before you ask the question SIX TIMES!!!??

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Your new here aren't you...

a) There is no 'evidence' whatsoever to support that dinosuars are a non indigenous life form.
b) There is no 'evidence' whatsoever to support that the 'Nordic' peoples of Northern Europe are aliens, and the 'Greys' are their robots.
c) Archeologists agree that the pyramids were built around 2500BC making them 4500 years old, not 6000.
d) The plot for Alien vs Predator in the regards to the God status of Aliens was pinched from Stargate, who pinched it from the 70's book "Chariots of the Gods".
e) The great flood of Noah has been estimated by archeologists to have occured around 7500 years ago (3500BC) well after Atlantis was said to have been destroyed. www.gsa.org.au...
f) I very much doubt that the Judeans beleived that the angels looked like they do in a modern Xmas card, they probably didn't beleive in Santa and the elves either.
g) I wouldn't beleive in Chis de Burgh, he told me not to pay the ferryman, and I ended up with a $65 fine for a one way trip from Circular Quay to Manly.
g) This thread is assanine.

If you hope to convince anyone of anything, do a little research.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Question: Should it matter if God is an extraterrestrial being? If he still created us in his likeness and sent his son to die for our sins would it matter that he was an alien? Would it change the truth found in the bible if we knew Gods identity?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Question: Should it matter if God is an extraterrestrial being? If he still created us in his likeness and sent his son to die for our sins would it matter that he was an alien? Would it change the truth found in the bible if we knew Gods identity?

"that which you do to the least of my technilogically advanced celestrial neighbors, that you do unto me"

Not really I imagine.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
According to my research:

God
Name: El
Species: Elohim
Discription: Humanoid, Taller than humans, resemble humans
Place of Origin: Unknown
Species based on Elohim: Humans, Nordics

These are the original creators of mankind as far as I know, I also heard that the original creators were the Blues (look like ET).

Reptillians evolved from Dinosaurs or maybe were genetically altered by the Draco (possibly Mothmen).

The Grey are under control of the Draco, Tall grey act as supervisors of the small grey.

Yep, they are aliens...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Dude, lots of unverified Bible references there that don't really have anything to do with the theory. The Bible doesn't say much outside of Ezekiel's Wheel...

If you want to read a religious text that actually talks about this, check out the Mahabharata...

Here's an interesting link:

Vedic Texts

Originally posted by Flange Gasket
d) The plot for Alien vs Predator in the regards to the God status of Aliens was pinched from Stargate, who pinched it from the 70's book "Chariots of the Gods".

And I thought Stargate did it the best...

[edit on 8/3/2005 by chiS2000]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flange Gasket

c) Archeologists agree that the pyramids were built around 2500BC making them 4500 years old, not 6000.

Actually, not all top archeologists agree they were. Some believe they were built nearly the same time as the sphinx, but the pyramids had additional protection overthem than what they have now. That is to say they had more smooth stones over the wough ones that remain, the outer casing stones.

A lot of archeologists agree with geologists and climatologists on a few intreging arguements that the type of vertical water erosion that appears on the body of the sphinx can only be the result of major rainfall, the kind of which has not happened in Egypt since at least 6,000 B.C. Which would date some complexes on Giza to be 3,000+ years older than previously accepted.

My point is not all archeologists do agree, since other sciences debunk the claim that the sphinx was built any closer to our time than 8,000 years ago.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The Nordics arent Europeans or whatever their alien race was just nicknamed that rom the resembalance

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
anitawee,

Please don't get discouraged. Keep in mind there are many people posting thoughts, ideas, concepts, and researched facts from various viewpoints. The questions you are asking and the answers you are striving for are the same goals and objectives of many. Just keep in mind there are people that are at different places moving toward the same place.

I learned a few things from your original post, and I am sorry for the negativity some people brought to your thread.

This is a very researched and repetedly debated topic.

I don't know much about the "Nordics" or other so called types of aliens, just familiar with what I've heard and read about the "Greys".

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The dinosaurs wer killed off because early man would have been vuneerable to them. Of coarse we have predators now but what, a lion?? Its nothing like the thousands of different dinosaur that would eat us.

To the pyrimids answer ive found this infomation in loads of books nothing that ive put has been made up by me

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher yer im sorry ur right

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
You have valid viewpoints. Some people have just reached differnet conclusions and hit walls. So, they are stuck where they are on the path, not willing to look a little further back, or jump over onto a parallel path that others are on.

No worries. I enjoyed your post, and applaud you for having the courage to post it. There are a lot of credible books out there you may like to read. I suggest "The Atlantis Blueprint" written by Rand Flem-Ath, and another co-author whose name i forget. Good reading. May raise some more questions, however, but also some good answers.

Doesn't have much to do with aliens or the such, but helpful knowledge and facts, just the same.

till later, good night.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i do see ur point i would guess then that life was evolving because the plants and so on were defently evolving. I doubt nothing as big as the dinosaurs evolved tho. And the bit about atlantis im not shure whether the aliens covered it up but i strongly believed they did inhabit it.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
anyone else got doubts on my theory if so plz say so i can defent my case

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join