It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

clips of miniature ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
A couple of days ago while searching for information on OOBE's which has caught my interest some time ago, I came across this very crappy looking site called psiapplications.com...
As I've seen probably hundreds of those I began to scan its pages quickly.
Two pages caught my attention.

This one which had another take on the ufo-mystery and the shadow government which is called the 'satellite' goverment;

psiapplications.com...

And this one, about a man called James Black and apparently got assassinated because of his releasing of knowledge of saucer and anti-gravity technology and conspiracy of US black opps to steal and militarize it.

psiapplications.com...

Now on this page there are 6 interesting movieclips of a miniature flying saucer.

psiapplications.com...
psiapplications.com...
psiapplications.com...
psiapplications.com...
psiapplications.com...
psiapplications.com...

If this material has already been posted on this site, my apologies. A proper search didn't result in any hits.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb (a very sturdy one) and say that the miniature UFO is on a tether and being manipulated by strong magnets. Is it not obvious to you? Am I missing something?

Peace

[edit on 3-8-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Dr Love, you're right. I didn't watch them all. Only saw 1 and 2 which looked interesting, but 4 and 5 there's some sort of pole which starts to move as soon as the saucer is starting to bounce wildly up and down. It stops moving when the saucer stops.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by Olafski]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Dr love:
Yes and no...
that is EXACTLY what it looks like,
BUT if this is John hutchinsons lab, then there are many other possibilities...

If you haven't read about the man, do so... he is an enigma wrapped in a bunch of wierdness...
John Hutchinson

There are a couple of documentaries that explain "him" and he is mentioned in several others.
he can jellify aluminum at room temperature...
he can make metals combine without heat.
he has a battery that will run a flashlight forever without running down...
and.... he can make objects float, but not consistantly... (sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't...

in the last film link, it looks like there is a pulley to the right of the camera (that moves as the ufo moves)
IMO it is actually a tube connected to one of the many machines that he cranks on when he trys to demo his effect. Probably a vacuum tube, or a tube that contains metal, that was also being affected.

Enough said... whenever you have an afternoon to blow... look him up... he will remind you of a hippie version of Tesla.

then tell me how you would like being his neighbor...
Ahhh, honey... please hold the TV down while i watch the game... Johns doing his demos again...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Mr. Hutchinson does make for a interesting study. It warms my heart to know that the spirit of Tesla lives on. Even today Tesla does not hold the place in history that he deserves and the work by Mr. Hutchinson is helping to change that.

I remember my trip to Niagara Falls a few years ago. I was not aware of the huge statue of Tesla that they have. I stopped and stared, and my girlfriend said she had never seen the look that was on my face. All I could say by way of explaination was 'We owe him so much but we treated him so badly, and then we forgot'.

Someday Mr. Hutchinson is going to contribute something remarkable. I can only hope that we will not do to him what we did to Nikola Tesla.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Haha, watch video number two of the minature UFO.
You'll see a room shot and on the table the little UFO starts to hover up and down as if by magic it has anti-gravity abilities.

Then look in the top left hand corner and notice the fishing line being tugged in relation to the UFO as it 'hovers' (just above the orange wooden handle).

Notice later in the video, the camera moves so the orange handle is no longer visable and the UFO starts to jump widely. Seems like they needed to move the camera so you couldn't see the fishing line being pulled a lot more obviously.

That's just lame (not to the poster of this thread but to the person who made the videos).

There's nothing in these videos but a bad hoax people.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

new topics

top topics

join