It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papoose Lake- Is there anything there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
We've all heard about Papoose Lake, the supposed location of Lazar's "S-4" I personally think Bob Lazar is the biggest fraud in the history of the Area-51 related stories! I do NOT consider Lazar or his friends proof of ANYTHING!

Now, if you disreguard Lazar, is there any evidence to suggest that the Defense Department has anything going on at Papoose Lake?

Tim

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I believe Lazar but I feel he was a victim of disinformation by the Government. I don't know about anything being at S-4, but there's a road leading to it and in one satellite picture you can see a kinda see-through saucer in the air.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I spent some time looking at it when we did the Area 51 Research project Ghost.

There is nothing there but tumbleweeds, old mines, and snakes.

1) WHy bother when you have an established base at Groom already doing black projects.
2) You have the testimony of Greenpeace activists who crossed the lakebed trying to get into the NTC to stage a protest and saw nothing.
3) I think S-4 (Lazar is FOS BTW) is either an urban legand, or its disinfo. I think what people whould be asking is what is hidden in the Groom mountain range above the drylake?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm on the fence about the whole Lazar thing.

One part of me wants to beleive him, but one part of me keeps thinking that he is one of the greatest frauds in the history of Conspircacies...

The jury is still out on this one

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Papoose lake is apparently the site of the Weapons Test Range (WTR) mentioned in the DET 3 SP JOB KNOWLEDGE handbook written in March 1988. A Building Directory dated July 1984 identifies two WTR Optical Trailers (tracking camera stations) at a location 6.5 miles west of the main base. These trailers are visible on satellite images. They have a perfect view of Papoose Lake. The U.S. Army Field Office Test Force (a tenant organization at Groom) issued a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for movement of test articles to the WTR launch area. The test articles were to be assembled at Building 735 (south of the old South Taxiway, near the Scoot-N-Hide shed) and moved to the Munitions Storage Area or directly to the WTR.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
S-4 is built into the side of Papoose Mountain. Hangers which open and close. Lazar IS the real deal.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There is absolutely no evidence of hangars on the mountain near Papoose Lake. There isn't even much of a mountain at the lakeshore to accomodate hangars. It's more of an alluvial fan. Nothing shows up on infrared (IR) imagery of the area either.

Lazar's story has never been particularly credible.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
where would i be able to view a copy of DET 3 SP JOB KNOWLEDGE HANDBOOK?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If you search the Internet, you can find the JOB KNOWLEDGE HANDBOOK online. Here is a link:

www.ufomind.com...

It was written in 1988, so it's a little out of date but it still contains a lot of good information.

top topics

join