It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney, Bush and Blair Indicted

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There is very little out there about this story. However there is a buzz about the web. I have not decided 100% what I belive but I will not be suprised if some of it is true. The U.S. Attorney's Office Says 'No Comment,' and refuse to confirm or deny. Well I would think they would absolutely deny the assertation if it was as untrue some have here espoused.

“We are not talking about any aspect of this case and our office is not commenting on anything regarding the investigation at this time,” said Randall Sanborn from the office of U.S. federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald

source

As for those saying that a sitting president cannot be indicted except by congress, I will have to agree. However it is not impossible to seopina the president to testify, and it cannot protect Vice President Dick Cheney, Chief of Staff Andrew Card, Cheney Chief of Staff I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby, Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez, former Attorney General John Ashcroft, imprisoned New York Times reporter Judith Miller and former Cheney advisor Mary Matalin, from indictment.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join