It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney, Bush and Blair Indicted

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I get the feeling this will be some how put on the back burner, avoided if you will.
To see these criminals brought to justice in my eyes would be fantastic so much so I don’t think it will happen. I think there will be another attack on the US, another slight of hand.

BUSH AND CHENEY INDICTED
by Tom Flocco

A Chicago grand jury has indicted the President and Vice-President of the United States along with multiple high officials in the Bush administration

Chicago -- August 2, 2005 -- TomFlocco.com -- U.S. federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald's Chicago grand jury has issued perjury and obstruction of justice indictments to the following members of the Bush Administration: President George W. Bush, Vice-President Richard Cheney, Bush Chief of Staff Andrew Card, Cheney Chief of Staff I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez, former Attorney General John Ashcroft, imprisoned New York Times reporter Judith Miller and former Senior Cheney advisor Mary Matalin.

There were no indications given as to whether the President and his top staff members would appear publicly before cameras at the grand jury proceedings, given the gravity of the charges.

Besides the Valerie Plame CIA leak case, the Fitzgerald probe is reportedly far-reaching and expanding much deeper into past White House criminal acts involving Bush-Clinton drug money laundering in Mena, Arkansas to White House involvement in 9.11; but also for sending America's young people to their deaths or to be maimed in Iraq and Afghanistan under false pretenses.

British Prime Minister Tony Blair was indicted for obstruction of justice and is reportedly consulting with members of Parliament and legal aides regarding how to avoid appearing in the U.S.A. for interrogation before Fitzgerald in Chicago.

The revelations emanated from sources close to the grand jury who spoke with federal whistleblower Thomas Heneghen in California who said White House Senior Advisor to the President Karl Rove was also indicted for perjury and was reportedly involved with Mary Matalin in a major Bush administration document shredding operation to cover-up evidence.

Heneghen had reported over ten days ago on a TruthRadio.com broadcast [Every Monday and Tuesday evening from 8-9 pm EST--www.truthradio.com--special briefing on Wednesday evening August 3 at 8 pm EST]] that his sources close to the grand jury said former Secretary of State Colin Powell had been subpoenaed and had testified against President Bush, telling the citizen panel that the President had taken the United States to war based upon lies--a capital crime involving treason under the United States Code.

Heneghen also reported a week ago that Gonzalez and Card had been subpoened and that Tony Blair had defied his subpoena after the response time limit had expired.

Sources close to the investigation report that members of the House, Senate, 9.11 Commission and other members of the media are also under investigation as potential targets by a grand jury regarding obstruction of justice and other oversight failures linked to the 9.11 attacks--indicating that citizen panelists working with Fitzgerald may be seeking a wholesale cleansing of what many have said is a crime-wracked White House and Congress.

Also last Monday, the whistleblower reported that Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Pat Roberts was planning to obstruct justice by calling Fitzgerald for Senate hearings to question the prosecutor's motives for the far-reaching investigation.

This, giving rise to questions as to whether Roberts and other Republican legislators--some now under secret investigation--would join President Bush in seeking to fire Fitzgerald in the same manner that President Nixon had fired Watergate Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox in order to obstruct justice and cut off further investigations into White House crimes.

Two weeks ago Heneghen said he had talked to sources just ten minutes prior to French and U.S. intelligence agents intercepting British intelligence agents who were attempting to bomb the subway underneath the Dirksen Federal Building where Fitzgerald was presiding over grand jury hearings.

Serious questions can also be raised as to whether intelligence forces linked to President Bush and Tony Blair had participated in a failed attempt to scuttle the Fitzgerald probe by literally blowing it up--at a time when UK reports reveal that military-grade explosives were used to blow up the London subway on July 7.

Sources say the alleged Chicago subway bombing attempt has been attributed to an underground and closeted enmity involving warring intelligence and military factions within the United States government.

Moreover, reports indicate that the disturbance occurred at the same time that the Chicago Tribune and local web blogs had reported that the subway had been evacuated for 45-50 minutes regarding a "suspicious package" late on Monday afternoon, July 18.

Also confirming the under-the-radar-screen hostilities involving agents loyal to the administration and others who are disturbed about the cover-up of government involvement in the 9.11 attacks was a recent contact made with this writer by a major New York media outlet which called seeking "names of those who could confirm its own reports of warring factions within the government which were threatening the safety of U.S. citizens."

developing.....please link or copy--and distribute widely.

This is to good to be true, I must be dreaming to think anything will be done about this.

Yea I'm dreaming I have not found any other sources to back this up, oh well.

[edit on 3/8/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Is this for REAL?!

My god, what a great day for humanity!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Oh how I wish for it to come to pass...what a wonderful day for America and the world. Would love to see these criminals cower behind bars!!! Maybe sent off to Abu Ghraib or Gitmo for a taste of their own medicine!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sorry to disappoint, but this is a totally FAKE!!! story.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

We can hope though, eh
I'm confident that one of these days justice will come...the anger pot is brewing, brewing, brewing...people's eyes are being opened every day...

There's even hope for you, my friend!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning

We can hope though, eh
I'm confident that one of these days justice will come...the anger pot is brewing, brewing, brewing...people's eyes are being opened every day...

There's even hope for you, my friend!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
glad you like

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just guys just cant accept the fact that you LOST Can you?
Bush is the President,
We are at war in iraq, you dont like either and you cant do a thing about it, get over it little children.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If this is true, it's only going to lead to a bombing in America to divert attention away from it.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This story is so fake, it came up on ATS before and was promptly trashed as I'm sure this thread will be.

But just to point out two fallacies with this article:

1) Fitzgerald's grand jury is sitting in Washington D.C., not Chicago

2) It's impossible to indict a sitting President, the U.S. Attorney could only report to the House recommending impeachment

May this thread R.I.P. soon!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Bush is the President,
We are at war in iraq, you dont like either and you cant do a thing about it, get over it little children.

Yeah, that's it C0le, you should be a detective with that amazing thought process of deduction.

We don't care about a war that's killing thousands based on a lie or that it's draining the economy and painting a picture of a global holocaust being a likely future, nah, none of that is the issue, it's just that we are annoyed that Bush 'won' the election and it's all about ego and pride.

Why bother.... Some of you are a lost cause. Get back to us when you decide to join the human race.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

Bush is the President,

Yeah, that's it C0le, you should be a detective with that amazing thought process of deduction.

We don't care about a war that's killing thousands based on a lie or that it's draining the economy and painting a picture of a global holocaust being a likely future, nah, none of that is the issue, it's just that we are annoyed that Bush 'won' the election and it's all about ego and pride.

Why bother.... Some of you are a lost cause. Get back to us when you decide to join the human race.

Well said.

Any evidence to prove that Bush actually won that last election anyway? Cause I've read some damming evidence to support the fact that it was a flawed election process and most likely rigged. But hey, I suppose some eyes won't see what they dont want to see.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

If this is true, it's only going to lead to a bombing in America to divert attention away from it.

If it was true, it would be the lead on every news station, network, cable, and local... It would be on every internet news outlet... The 24/7 topic of talk radio... It's not! Simply because it's not a true or factual report.

Paging Dr. Kevorkian to 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies Forum...

Wishful Thinking Monkeys, not just for if's and but's anymore...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

we are annoyed that Bush 'won' the election and it's all about ego and pride.

Im glad you can come to terms and admit this, its the first step to accepting the truth, and realising you are wrong, and the the WOT is a good thing and bush is a great Leader and president, He was put into place by god to fight the good fight for america, and i and greatfull that he is my leader.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Im glad you can come to terms and admit this, its the first step to accepting the truth, and realising you are wrong, and the the WOT is a good thing and bush is a great Leader and president, He was put into place by god to fight the good fight for america, and i and greatfull that he is my leader.

And I'm hoping that one day the so-called "neocons" will be able to comprehend and enjoy the finer things in life, such as, say, sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."
- George W. Bush, Gridiron Club dinner, Washington, DC, March 2001.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."
- George W. Bush, Gridiron Club dinner, Washington, DC, March 2001.

that line had to be told to him by someone else

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

And the scariest thing of all is that you believe this. Crazy neocon is an understatement.

[edit on 4/8/05 by AlwaysLearning]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” -- Theodore Roosevelt

~Peace
~

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

This story is so fake, it came up on ATS before and was promptly trashed as I'm sure this thread will be.

But just to point out two fallacies with this article:

1) Fitzgerald's grand jury is sitting in Washington D.C., not Chicago

2) It's impossible to indict a sitting President, the U.S. Attorney could only report to the House recommending impeachment

May this thread R.I.P. soon!

Other then the fact that it could be false, why would you want this thread to rip? Is it because it has everything to do with bush and cheney? Are you that much of a closed minded soul and their sheep, to dismiss anything that refutes other possible truths? What is your deal?

Back on topic, I would like to say that one day I do hope that something like this happens, I would like to see the old days become modern when dealing with treasonous individiduals who supposed to be held in high esteem for the honest jobs they are to do for the people, America is supposed to defend their country, not divide, not go into other countries on fallicious arguments of point of facts (lies). I remmeber when this war was up in the air, bush wanted to go into iraq because they had wmd and sadam was a threat to the world... I'm sorry but again, sadam wasn't a threat to the world or this country, bush sr, rumsfeld, and current bush were doing business with the man, despite the facts that he killed and gassed his own people, what about the people being slaughtered in sudan? What about the people being murdered by aristide in haiti?
All these guys are dangerous, but bush didn't do anything about them.. He's full of #, he went to iraq to pursue the plan that israel drew up 20 years ago, he went into iraq because halliburton and cheney wanted to line their pockets, he went to iraq because he wanted stay on course with the plan for global domination and his euphoric idea of a nwo with europe, so don't tell us to let this thread die in peace because this administration wants just that, to let the facts of all that I said die in peace so he and they (media and his associates) can continue down their path while telling us scary stories about the potential threats of islamic extremists..
neocon is a real world, pnac is a real organization, neo con can be put under the definition of extremism, I believe when they say another terrorist attack is plausible and goingt o happen, I just believe that they are the ones who are going to do it, andi believe they are going to get richer, more powerful, and dominating.. don't forget that megalomanic is also another word to describe the ilks of a person, a person is a person is a person and bush is a person he isn't a god so stop bending over and listening to everything he says as if it's the gospel truth. political parties are very dangerous and for this very reason and if you were as american as you want or claim to be I would say that you should know the warnings of your former president washington who warned the people of this very thing...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join