It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blank Page 2 in Current Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone else was having this problem?

Whenever I click on page 2 of the thread entitled..
"London Bombing Mastermind Aswat was MI6"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just get a blank page and I cannot read anyones comments. I hope it will be fixed and or is just part of the server upgrade. Because that thread is very pertinent to the london bombings and who is at fault.

Omega

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The top poster on that page is on global ignore.
No worries.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
No worries.

It's probably not that big of a deal, but might there be a better way to handle the global ignores? It gets kind of confusing sometimes, reading along a thread and then mysteriously people are commenting on something that you can't see. Maybe have a "filler" user that temporarily replaces any ignored users? A post that just says "There was something here, but this person has been blocked temporarily." I know it throws me off a lot at least...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
I know it throws me off a lot at least...

Ok, then it's working perfectly.
Nothing like creating chaos. We planned it that way. You could say it's a conspiracy.

dh

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
No worries.

And way overdue for reinstatement I might add to this Zeddicus
The top of page thing was quite accidental and not intended to foment flaming and anguish amongst users
I was just testing whether I was back on or not and also wanting to compliment the starter of the thread
Now I estimate that this will not be a page header and will just lay there invisible
Well I've done everything I can do to get off global ignore now and presume I'm still there
If I was off GI I'd probably post very rarely knowing that I was for some still unknown reason in the gunsights always waiting to be shot down
As it stands it provides a source of profound irritation

[edit on 3-8-2005 by dh]

dh

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I understand I'm visible again here and just wish people could post up proof of why I am supposed to post up stuff leading to flaming and anguish amongst the contributors
Do I really attribute everything to the NWO without evidence?
Only in the most troubled moments I'd have thought, and these are tumbling in tumultuously
Sorry if I do that, I sincerely do not wish to cause anyone anguish, as I've been accused
Hey, highest love vibrations to you all and an absense of personal anguish
The NWO/Illuminati/Secret Government's mostly to blame for things
Do you really want me to prove it or is there enough out there?

top topics

join