It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

un-ignoring users.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
un-ignoring users.

For some reason, I have ignored two users that I know of in the past week, but I dont bleive I am clicking the ignore button. Not sure if its a fluke, or if they are being banned and I am not seeing their posts. I have tried to find information on un-ignoring useres, but have come up fuitless.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiggy
I have ignored two users that I know of in the past week, but I dont bleive I am clicking the ignore button.

It's probably a staff applied Global Ignore. This account restriction ignores a member to the entire community.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
To check to see if you DID ignore them, and to unignore them, go to your Settings page and look to the bottom left. Theres the list of all the people on your ignore list, along with a delete link.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Your Ignored list is found when you click the Settings Button. It's on the left hand side, scrolling down a bit.

Do you have anyone there?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
For a split second after seeing my post above I thought I must have had dreamlandmafia on ignore as his post was not there when I posted, if we know what MA means.

What a difference a few seconds makes in the fast paced world of ATS (not much)!

[edit on 1-8-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thanks DLM and MA, I knew I had seen it somewhere, but could not remember.I have not ignored anyone, must be a global ignor.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
MA, DLM and KL...

...who the hell are you guys talking to??

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
As wiggy has solved his problem, I think we can safely close this post.

new topics

top topics

join