It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Paramilitary Assassins Threaten Southern U.S. Border

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Apples and oranges. You are making bigoted, racist statements, painting all Mexicans with the same brush. There's no question of that, your words speak for themselves. That little red tag, that speaks for itself. Anything I have said in the past regarding the Bush Administration is in regards to the Bush Administration, not white people or Americans in general. Your logic leaves much to be desired, and your backpeddling isn't even sufficiently frenzied to make me chuckle. I honestly wouldn't even be having this discussion with you, except for the fact that I'm waiting for the paint to dry in my living room, so I can apply another coat.

Baloney. You don't know any better and you are too stupid to read the expressed points of what I'm trying to stress, including the traveling dangers to Mexico (though, no country is without one). How about commenting on that or are you too afraid?

I don't care if you're white, black, Asian, Native American, Hispanic or whatever. You're all the same to me. There are white people I don't even like at all and I'm white. No one's race is better than the other. If you're white, I don't even like you. If you're American, that sucks.

There are plenty of forums full up with folks like yourself, with similar opinions based entirely on prejudice and ignorance, why don't you hang out there instead? This forum will not tolerate your indiscretions.

I really don't care about that. I won't even tolerate your perpetual ignorance, looking the other way and ignoring obvious facts.

Again, your logic fails to impress. You want to play quotes with me, go for it. Show the people of this thread my double standard using my own words, prove your point or put it away. Otherwise, everyone else is going to assume the same thing I will, that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

At least I stated my feelings about the inefficiency of Mexicans to take care of their own internal problems in their country. Grow a pair, hypocriteone.

[edit on 8/2/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
CHILL OUT NOW

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
........Ok You all need to calm it done now on this ATSNN thread,

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Baloney. You don't know any better and you are too stupid to read the expressed points of what I'm trying to stress, including the traveling dangers to Mexico (though, no country is without one). How about commenting on that or are you too afraid?

Assaulting my intelligence is a poor tactic when I'm here to offer evidence to the contrary. My posts speak for themselves, as do yours. If your point was about the dangers of travelling to Mexico, you should have left out the racist tripe. Then your point might have been visible and debateable.

I don't care if you're white, black, Asian, Native American, Hispanic or whatever. You're all the same to me. There are white people I don't even like at all and I'm white. No one's race is better than the other. If you're white, I don't even like you. If you're American, that sucks.

Now we're getting somewhere. This frenzied backpeddling is enough to make me chuckle. Lay your hat on the ground sir, and I'll drop a quarter in it.

I won't even tolerate your perpetual ignorance, looking the other way and ignoring obvious facts, hypocriteone.

Is this your special way of saying you'll stop detracting from the discussion on my threads? I certainly hope so.

Edit: Thanks Amuk and asala, I appreciate your help.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by WyrdeOne]

[edit on 2-8-2005 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Wyrde one.... 'your thread?" I posted this story some time ago. It can be proved you were aware of this from dated comments on the other submition you posted on this same story story after me, actaully linking to the topic. That didnt get voted in so you changed the source and headline..

You were aware of my Thread stating this before it hit the headlines, my threads discussions on the implications of Drugs/Political aims, in this situation. But you didnt want to dicuss the facts and situation there as it was impartial and the truth. You want it from your point of view and are just a Point and Originality vampire. IM griping (my first and hopefully last)about this now to a MOD as its just plain to see and in your face.

If you would like to see this ubject discussed on ATSN or add comments of your own please do:

Thread US Consulate Closed

You cant miss it its on the front of ATSN under politics, im sure you know as you mentioned it!

MischeviouslyBeingOriginal

Regards Elf.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I dont think any one can say the US is not doing enuff to gard the southern border. It has been know for some time that there is drug traffic there. And no with the trained mercanaries it is beacomeing even more dangerous.
I do give thanks and respect to the minet men trying to do something on the southern border. This has been met with much harassment as the local tv news has reported, and has already been argued above.
The only way I see a change comeing in both attatude and action, is if the mercanaries kill enuff people that the people harrasing the minet men stop and start lobying the Fed to take garding the border more seriously.

Its kind of an age old problem. No one thinks its a porblem, untill it effects you, or some one you care about.

The book "Coyote" was written about the poeple who smuggle people across the southern border. As I recall it does show the corruption in the authorities.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The prior postings are littered with the phrase 'Racism' in response to both the severe negativity of the original thread and those posts exhibiting an understandable, if adjective-ridden response to it.
It is not Racism but Nationalism that is being bandied about here. Mexico is not a race, nor are it's inhabitants members of a specific race.
Nationalism drives the pro/con on this issue.

It is the Mexican Nation that encourages it's impoverished to flood our borders. It is that same nation whose government, military and police forces are riddled with corruption the extends it's influence across those same borders. Mexico is the thief that blames the US for having possessions worth stealing.

We've a similar border to our north, where we do not have the same problem, and where the inhabitants of another indepent nation flourish. Perhaps the Canadians should be encouraged to introduce their methods to the Mexicans.... or would that be racist?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
Gunfire from across the border is not a new thing. In the past, it has been reported that not only mexican police but also mexican military have fired upon the US border patrol.
To date, when someone calls for a militarization of the border, they are labeled as redneck, hillbilly, and of course predjudice.
So, even if the Zetas start to fire on the border patrols, I seriously doubt that the US goverment will do anything about it.

China had a great idea about 3,000 years ago. Put up a big wall that can't be breached, and man it.

Good fences make good neighbors.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Someone bring General Sherman out of moth balls please.... Burn Mexico and it's citizens to the ground, problem solved.....

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
Someone bring General Sherman out of moth balls please.... Burn Mexico and it's citizens to the ground, problem solved.....

Good idea.

Can we do this to every nation where people illegal do things? Like burn America to the ground for their actions in the Middle East, Italy et al?

Got to make it nice and fair now don't we?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Wyrde one.... 'your thread?" I posted this story some time ago.

You posted an article about closing of the border consulate office in Nueva Laredo. So, no, it's not the same story. The Zetas weren't even mentioned in your article. This is the second time you've seen fit to bring unrelated discussion to the table.

It can be proved you were aware of this from dated comments on the other submition you posted on this same story story after me, actaully linking to the topic.

What are you talking about? This is the only story I've authored on the subject of the Zetas, and I've never written a story about the consulate closing.

That didnt get voted in so you changed the source and headline..

I changed the source and the headline because I'm talking about a completely different subject here! Your story was about a consulate closing, this story is about the influx of US trained mexican army officials who are in cahoots with the cartels.

You were aware of my Thread stating this before it hit the headlines, my threads discussions on the implications of Drugs/Political aims, in this situation. But you didnt want to dicuss the facts and situation there as it was impartial and the truth.

What? You think I'm a liar? Them's fightin' words.

You want it from your point of view and are just a Point and Originality vampire. IM griping (my first and hopefully last)about this now to a MOD as its just plain to see and in your face.

First off, this isn't the place to discuss this, this thread is for the discussion of the topic at hand, please don't clutter up the thread. Second off, I could care less about points, I've got over a hundred thousand and nothing to do with them. Finally, you can't see my face, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

If you think this experiment of ours is about competition, I'm very sorry, because you couldn't be more wrong.

Edit:This is interesting, WorldNetDaily seems to have picked up this story way before most. Here's a Link

Maybe they're not as crazy as everybody thinks? At least they got this article right. Unless of course other newspapers are using them as a source, which would send chills down my spine. They're not really worth being used as source material, are they?

In any case, I thought it was an interesting read, and there are several internal links available if you navigate through that page, that have even more information on the situation. Infowars is also carrying the story, but they're just using the WorldNetDaily article, so I didn't see any reason to link to it.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It is the Mexican Nation that encourages it's impoverished to flood our borders.

But do they require encouragement to engage in that behavior? No. The people who come North do so for a number of reaons, but the principle one is that they are in search of greater prosperity. The Mexican government may hand out brochures to help its citizens avoid death in the desert, but they don't plant the idea in their heads. The desire is personal, I believe.

It is that same nation whose government, military and police forces are riddled with corruption the extends it's influence across those same borders.

No police force, no government, no military is without corruption. America certainly isn't immune to criticism on all these counts. I fail to see the point. Maybe you could expand on your thoughts a little?

Mexico is the thief that blames the US for having possessions worth stealing.

I see your point, however, I think there's another element to consider. In a neighborhood where everyone locks their doors, there is no theft. This was mentioned earlier, with the wall analogy. If we policed our border properly, this wouldn't be such an issue. Also, if our government wasn't receiving support from companies that make their money on the backs of immigrants, change might be possible.

We have to come to terms with the fact that we live in a corporate-controlled society, and corporations benefit greatly from the influx of illegals. It's profitable for them, despite the damage it does to the country.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The U.S. is a nation of immigrants, I don't think our national mind-set is to stop immigration. Most Americans just want the people who wish to move here follow the laws we have in place for immigration. Maybe we need an Ellis Island on the southern border.

As for the Zetas, they are a Mexican problem much more then a US problem. Some US law enforcement personel have been killed but the Mexicans are getting it much worse, the drug gangs are taking control of some of Mexico's most vital border cities, 40% of Mexico's trade goes through Neuvo Loredo and that is the base for the Zetas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join