It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo picture taken at airshow??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I went to an airshow today and like most people there I was snapping away with my digital. I got home and was going thru the pictures when I found a most curious thing in one of the shots. Its a picture of army air corps barnstormer going thru its routine when off to the side of it theirs a blurry object flying with it or so it appears. I dont know what it is. I know it wasnt there when I took the picture anyone care to take a look at it?

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Whompa1]

[edit on 31-7-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
YES Whompa...host it on photobucket.com and then paste it in here!
Show us all!

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I am uploading it now as we speak

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
so.. wheres the picture to support your special event?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
He is working on it right now Dallas.......give him about 15 or 20 mins and we will get to see it. It takes a bit of time to get things hosted then posted.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

There you go. Imageshack was being a sh**. Its not another plane since airspace was closed and it was only a one plane demonstration.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
man it looks like a flying turtle..........I wonder WHAT it is?
way to huge to be a bird.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It could be a speck on your lens. Did you take any other pics?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat
It could be a speck on your lens. Did you take any other pics?

I did. I took about 200 pictures thru out the day and there isnt anything like this on any of the other pictures. Not too mention the other barnstormer pics I took (after this one) do not show the image.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
way to huge to be a bird.

Not if you take perspective into account. It's a bird quite a bit closer to the camera, so it looks larger. Notice the blurry dark triangles pointed up at the top of the object? Those would be wings on the upstroke.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Interesting.. When I enlarged it in PS it looks like a saucer. So who knows. Although I didnt see a single bird all day.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Did ya see it with your naked eye then snap a picture or just see it through the viewfinder? Honestly the first thing that came to my mind when i say it was a tinybug really close yo your lense that got blurred. Anyone else you know snappin pics at the same time?

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Did ya see it with your naked eye then snap a picture or just see it through the viewfinder? Honestly the first thing that came to my mind when i say it was a tinybug really close yo your lense that got blurred. Anyone else you know snappin pics at the same time?

Are you asking about the plane or the object with it? I didnt see the object until I was downloading the pictures.
I watched the plane go into its roll and then I snapped the picture. There were about 15,000 people there snapping pictures. No one I know though.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Is ther any way to clear the image up? We can speculate, but right now, I can't really tell what it is?

It would be great to get your hands on the other peoples pictures at the airshow.

Troy

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I don't know how you could clear it up. I just looked thru all the images and I found one other image that appears to have something in it as well.

Look in the lower left hand side. It rod shaped.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The second one looks like lens flare to me. I've taken a few pics at airshows and had that same thing happen to my pics too.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Excellent! One pic cleared up. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The more I look at the original picture, the more I like TheRiverGoddess' flying turtle

Here's as clear as I could get it by adjusting the bright and contrast. The solid looking center is the body. There is a lighter colored, fan-shaped area on the lower right, corresponding to a tail. The lighter shapes on top would be the wings.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
What flew after the biplane? I've been to several airshows when while someone is flying, the next performers orbit a mile or so away from where the performance box is at. You can barely see them out there, but they're there.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
What flew after the biplane? I've been to several airshows when while someone is flying, the next performers orbit a mile or so away from where the performance box is at. You can barely see them out there, but they're there.

After the biplane there was a short break so they could set up for a jet powered semi.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join