It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Groom Lake Test Ranges address?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i was wondering what the address is for the place,i fuggure they have to have one unless they don't want mail (or there just a really top secret base. . .o right) any way, i was wondering if there is an address to the place

thanks

Velvet

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Doubt that they have an actuall one. Most likely stuff is routed through Nellis AFB

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
yeah i guess but i already got the address for that place though, but i lost it.

Velvet

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The Base doesn't have an Address that I know of! Mail in the Military is usually addressed to a specific unit. Remember that most units move from time to time, or change personnel.For example, if you were to send something to the Fight test unit the Air Force has at Groom Lake, the address would probably look something like this:

Detachmen #3
Air Force Flight Test Center
United States Air Force

The mail delivery person would know this unit is in the Nellis Range, so the mail would be taken to the Nellis Air Force Base post office. Someone there would phone the commander of DET #3 at Groom Lake and tell him that he has mail waiting for him at the main post office at Nellis. Someone would then be sent to pick it up.

Tim

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Its "unlisted" meaning the government does not put it within the public domain.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i wonder what would happen if you just sent a letter to "Area 51" lol

Velvet

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Forge a letter like YOU wrote it from wherever you want to send it, and dont use postage.

It will be sent back.

Of course you would have to know the address heh.

Shhhhh....

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Heh Dulce, that's what I've done some times.
I remember seeing it on some show a while ago.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
There is an actual mailing address for Detachment 3, AFFTC. I have seen it on the commander's letterhead stationery. I will not post it here because the DET 3/CC doesn't need to get a bunch of "fan letters." It is a mail drop in a Las Vegas office building.

Years ago, the old mailing address was P.O. Box 52B in Henderson, Nevada, until that substation (Pittman) was closed down. That address actually helped bolster the cover story that Air Force personnel at the Site worked at "Pittman Station."

new topics

top topics

join