It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky Iraqis: Now U See Them, Now U Don't!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If Putin's strategy is to suppress all talk about Chechnya, the American strategy is quite the opposite: non-stop chatter about how success is right around the corner.

The other strategy is to confuse Americans with numbers. Big numbers. Numbers with commas in them, too big for the average Joe to grasp. So one day, say you have 100,000 Iraqis fighting for the Coalition, the next day say it's 200,000, then the next it's down to 8,000, and the next...well, you get the picture. It's just so confusing and freaky that you gotta figure these people know what they're talking about, so best to leave it up to the experts. And in the meantime, just keep hoping.

Source:
eXile

Really Freaky!

One Day the Number of Iraqi Army is 200.000 - then Next it Falls down to 8.000!

Hmmmmmm.... Really Strange things Going on there.

If You Look at this Graphicon and You can have a Pretty Interesting Picture of the Reports talking about the Numbers of Iraqi Soldiers.

Pretty Interesting Stuff...

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Souljah you're not seriously suggesting that the US administration would mislead the public are you

whatever next? you'll be telling me that they invaded iraq on fabricated intelligence next

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo
Souljah you're not seriously suggesting that the US administration would mislead the public are you

NOOOOOO!

When did you hear me say THAT?

Well its not Actually a "Hard Job" if you know what I mean?

whatever next? you'll be telling me that they invaded iraq on fabricated intelligence next

How Did You Guess that?

new topics

join