It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire in the Sky – linking this film/comments on it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
First of all, this is the most real, documented and very detailed account of an abduction of a man who escapes a holding cell on an alien ship and fights back. The story has not been discredited even a single time. They used lie detectors etc. if you haven’t seen this film; I suggest you do (Fire in the sky). It’s proof that you CAN fight back – but more than that this man gives us a very detailed account of the week he was gone, and his friends who saw him being sucked out of the ground after a day of logging trees in a forest.

Lets get into the details. When he got back, he was severely dehydrated and starving. This goes along with the idea that our alien captors care little about the physical condition of their specimens, I think because they see things as they really are. There are 6 billion humans already, and a single one is very little to their goals.

Also, who has seen the Taken cerise by Steven Spielberg?

anyone else seen this film and have anything that matches up with facts we know about them?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have not seen this film but I will , thanks for recommending it to me

Well mabye they check "what" and "what we cannot" defend ourself ( our body ) against like poision or something. Mabye their experiment is based on mabye and Agenda Attack .... I do not know

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Please note that the film differs from Travis Walton's own account of the case.

The film version added more scary/gory bits to bring in the bucks.

He woke up, ran around the ship in a panic, played with some controls on a chair and then they got him and put him back to sleep.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
and the alien dident harm him. like in the movie. if they harm him is wasen in purpose,

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
Please note that the film differs from Travis Walton's own account of the case.

The film version added more scary/gory bits to bring in the bucks.

He woke up, ran around the ship in a panic, played with some controls on a chair and then they got him and put him back to sleep.

And Travis Walton's own version of the story changed with each retelling. His friends all told widely different tales at first too, agreeing on a single version only after they discussed among themselves later.

Lie detectors don't reveal the truth. They only indicate if a person is stressed while answering questions. They are really quite unreliable.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap

Thx for the details, they make it easier to figure things out.

I think because he was in a state of panic he was unable to use the vast amount of power behind the human brain when ready and calm himself. But, the very fact he was able to play with controls somewhere means he could have hid and crouched and dispatched many from a highly evil place of ambush. Also, he should have used a metal rod, or any spare part lying around as a weapon or staff, since he was in zero gravity. PS the ship must have been in high orbit due to the gravity within.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The movie does differ somewhat from Travis Walton's story, which you can read at his website.

www.travis-walton.com...

He said he was only conscious for a little while aboard the craft, but the descriptions of the aliens is interesting. He said there were some that were the short big-headed type aliens and later he encountered human looking aliens. The movie was accurate except for what took place on the craft.

He also did fail a lie detector test at first, but it was determined he was still traumatized by the incident, Later he was retested and passed. They repeated the lie detector tests on all the witnesses, except for Dallas, on the 20 year anniversary, and they all passed again.

I still don’t know if it really happened, but is an interesting case.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
When I saw the movie all that came to mind was he was being demonized!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Travis Walton was not seen by his four or five friends and co workers being 'sucked up' into the craft - they split after seeing him hit by a bolt.

He was gone for six days. He passed two and failed one lie detector test.
Even by his own admission, and Larry King (after interviews) "Fire in Sky" was seriously dramatized for telling a blown up story based on a factual account.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
His friends didn't see him being sucked up, but it was in the movie. Also, the movie showed him walk out into the beam basically (lol), then get sucked out.

Another problem with the movie is the aliens appeared to have no motive in what they did to him, just seemed like punishment after he kicked ones face.
-drake-

top topics

join