It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI6's Internal Bombing.. FOX NEWS Reports!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
British Intel DOUBLE AGENT Led Mastermind Bombings in London...

www.foxnews.com
LONDON — Authorities in Zambia detained Haroon Rashid Aswat (search) in connection with the July 7 London bombings that killed 56 people and injured many more, FOX News has learned.
U.S. officials said about 20 calls were placed from Aswat's cellphone to some of the men in the attacks. Aswat was also an unindicted co-conspirator in the case of a 1999 plot to start up a terrorist training camp in Bly, Ore., (search) and has been wanted for questioning by U.S. authorities ever since.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

MI6 MI5 Directly tagged by mastermind to Attacks.

If this mastermind was working as a Double Agent for MI6 then these bombings we have been seeing are directly tied and performed by the British Intelligence Community. (MI6 MI5)

After these bombings took place, the cell split and and ran to Africa and to Rome, Italy in two weeks. Only after setting off a terror Alarm in Africa. If this people are in touch with British intelligence, and America needs custody of them, they why was he allowed to leave the country or travel to Africa?

“Italian police in Rome arrested Osman Hussain, a naturalized British citizen from Somalia, as part of an ongoing investigation in the bombings, said Interior Minister Giuseppe Pisanu. Hussain, who reportedly fled London and stopped in Milan and Bologna en route to the Italian capital, was "the fourth attacker," he said.”

Ye Old Hill of Beans from top to bottom.

1. MI5 MI6
2. Haroon Rashid Aswat (Known Double Agent)
3. Osman Hussain
4. Yasin Hassan Omar
5. (Media Spin)
6. You..HA

Is the cells or a terror web in Italy since bombers retreated there?

[edit on 29-7-2005 by GuessWho]

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Byrd]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
"2. Haroon Rashid Aswat (Known Double Agent) "

the only reference I could find to corroborate this are personal BLOGS. Can you verify this ?
Or did you steal the NOC list agent Hunt ?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I saw the same thing on FOX and posted it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What I want to know is he really a double agent or is he being labeled a double agent now that it's been discovered that he's an agent for MI-6. Sounds like he's being sacrificed for damage control.

The web becomes more tangled!!!

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
based on what I read, this guy simply double crossed MI5. They thought he was spying on AQ, but his loyalties were really with them. Doesn't mean MI5 ordered the bombings, just that they were outfoxed.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
it means he screwed over MI6...

MI6 didn't order the bombings

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I just checked the same Fox news article...

the info controllers have hit it and removed any reference to MI6 or british intel

OPPS...
wonder if the writer lost his job, for letting that cat out of the bag...

Well, now we all know that Brits had a guy working for them that used info to benefit AQ
so who do we draw up charges against to arrest for aiding terrorists (excuse me... extremists)...
the queen, or PM...
they were helping AQ... even though they didn't know it...

I doubt it is a inside deal... but damn them for removing the info... makes the situation more suspicious...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't think the info about MI6 was ever in the online article, but they said it on the air on Dayside.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
As I posted to dj's other thread.....I hate when they say something on live news and then you never can find it in print.....some of you news junkies need to tape the live news and store it for later reference!

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I can't see how you came to the ridiculous conclusion you have put forward in your post. The article mentions nothing of the sort and if the information that he was a snitch for MI6 is correct then how the hell does it suddenly give 'proof' that they planned it?

It is perfectly reasonable they would protect him if they thought he was a reliable source, if he was he would be more use on the insede. Unfortunatly he obviously double crossed them.

Have you got any idea at all how the intelligence community works, or do you base your 'knowledge' on the movies?

This isn't worth a post let alone a news story.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
It seems that the 'good guys' and the enemy know each other very well... . . . . they are all in the same trade. . . .terrorism. . . and they spend too much time together to make their 'war' on each other believable. AsI have said before, they all work for the same toxic ideals.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
IF this is true, I wonder how many other 'double agents' Western security services are relying on.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart
It seems that the 'good guys' and the enemy know each other very well... . . . . they are all in the same trade. . . .terrorism. . . and they spend too much time together to make their 'war' on each other believable. AsI have said before, they all work for the same toxic ideals.

You need to learn how the intelligence community works, you need to have people on the 'inside', wherever they are moles or people that come forward willingly to give information. The problem is, telling the difference between the ones that genuinely want to help and the ones that are sent as 'disinformation agents' as you would probably like to call them.
In the intelligence game, all information is greatfully received and has to be carefully assessed.

You need to drag your TV out of the trash and try reading history books, encylopedias and 'official' websites, because without getting the full scope of the information from all angles you will never, ever get the full perspective on what is going on.

It's laughable how you so easily criticise any official line, the television, newspapers or anything really that goes against what you want to believe. You criticise the bias of the media but you go headlong into the biased world of a few infamous crackpots that have long lost any touch with reality. Yes some of their information and viewpoints are valid, but without looking at all angles you will end up just as insane and twisted as them.

Lies eminate from all the sources, the government, the media, the wacky websites.. everywhere. But so does truth, and you have to be wise enough to try and distinguish what is truth from the fiction. If you want to know the truth then you have to be prepared to analyse all the sources; If something proves or points in the direction of beyond reasonable doubt that something you so whole heartedly believes in is false than tough! We all have to put up with that sometimes. That is not whats important, what is important is finding out the truth!

Let's say the government did organise it, then look for the proper evidence instead of clinging to things which are incorrect or unlikely. If it's true you will find it!

Trying to twist things like this story or the training exercise is ridiculous, anyone with half a brain can understand that this guy was probably someone who approached the agency with information and seemed to be a good source. Eventually he doublecrossed them, it's not rocket science!

You seem to think that the government or the intelligence agencies are clever and willing enough to set this sought of thing up, but you have the arrogance to believe that you would so easily spot their 'mistakes'!
Get off your high chair and mingle with the crowd, keep an ear open and you might learn something useful and eventually we will all find the real truth.
As I have said before, it's not black or white.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by AgentSmith]

xu

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I don't think the info about MI6 was ever in the online article, but they said it on the air on Dayside.

the transcript of Dayside is here.

and some quotes from that transcript:

Aswat is believed to be the mastermind of all the bombings in London.

what's really embarrassing is that the entire British police are out chasing him, and one wing of the British government, MI6 or the British Secret Service, has been hiding him.

JERRICK: MI6 has been hiding him. Are you saying that he has been working for them?

LOFTUS: Oh I'm not saying it. This is what the Muslim sheik said in an interview in a British newspaper back in 2001.

Now we knew about this guy Aswat. Back in 1999 he came to America. The Justice Department wanted to indict him in Seattle because him and his buddy were trying to set up a terrorist training school in Oregon.

Well it comes out, we've just learned that the headquarters of the US Justice Department ordered the Seattle prosecutors not to touch Aswat.

JERRICK: Yeah, now the CIA says, oh he's alive. Our CIA says OK let's arrest him. But the Brits say no again?

LOTFUS: The Brits say no. Now at this point, two weeks ago, the Brits know that the CIA wants to get a hold of Haroon. So what happens? He takes off again, goes right to London. He isn't arrested when he lands, he isn't arrested when he leaves.

JERRICK: Even though he's on a watch list.

LOFTUS: He's on the watch list.The only reason he could get away with that was if he was working for British intelligence. He was a wanted man.

The CIA was funding the operation to defend the Muslims, British intelligence was doing the hiring and recruiting.

now these cant be debunked with just assumptions obviously.

new topics

top topics

join