It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Hoax

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Howard, watch the name calling.

I will leave it at this, it is fruitless to try to convince you guys that they never went to the moon, you are not going to change your opinion and neither am I.

Believe what you will, I don't believe it and never will.
I am done with this, it's a total wasted effort. LDP OUT!

Oh no, please don't. I'd like to hear what you have to say in response to my questions.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
He's resigned himself to the inevitability of being unable to comply to your calls to "debunk."

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have debunked your theories, it is you that refuse to accept the truth.

I have no doubt whatsoever that they never went to the moon, and I am not decieved.
The truth will soon come out, I will no longer try to convince you, like I said beleive what you will.
I have better things to do than to convince a bunch of onliners that they have been decieved.

There are many that believe as I do and I'd rather spend time conversing with them as apposed to wasting time with those that refuse to see the light. I know that some of you are misinformation artist that work for the ELITE, I am quite aware of your tactics, but you only confirm what I already know to be true.

Nice try anyway.

[edit on 25-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The truth will soon come out, I will no longer try to convince you, like I said beleive what you will.

Do you think that China's missions to the moon will prove this ? Just curious, I was thinking that it would be funny, if China went to the moon and there was no evidence of the U.S. have ever being there

I personally beleive that we were there, just a thought that I had...

jra

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I have debunked your theories, it is you that refuse to accept the truth.

You have? When was this and what thread? I'm not trying to be a smartass. I'd honestly like to know when you debunked anything. You mostly talked about the evil numbers and posted links that talked about the moon landings being filmed in a disney movie studio. I honestly think it's the other way around my friend. Your theories have been debunked and it is you who refuses to see the truth. A lot of your questions were answered quite logicly. Especially when it came to things regarding the camera and the stars not showing up on film and many things like that.

All you showed me was your lack of understanding the subject.

The truth will soon come out

I think I asked this before, but, when will the "truth" come out exactly? Who will reveal it and why? I hope they hurry up for your sake, or you might look silly.

There are many that believe as I do and I'd rather spend time conversing with them as apposed to wasting time with those that refuse to see the light. I know that some of you are misinformation artist that work for the ELITE, I am quite aware of your tactics, but you only confirm what I already know to be true.

Nice try anyway.

Ah yes the ol 'if you don't agree with me you must be an evil illuminati disinfo agent' comment. That get's really old fast. But if that helps you to feel better and more secure about your theories believing that, then by all means. But at least I can feel secure about my facts without having to slander and falsify other peoples characters.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
China will never go to the moon. Just like the USA, they will continue to put these things off for years, 2008, 2009, 2012, by that time the world as we know it will not be around. The "ELITE" will be in power and going to the moon will be the least of your problems, you will be doing all you can to escape "The Mark Of the Beast", but you don't beleive that either.

Many will wish they had listened but it will be too late.
Believe what you will, I'm not decieved.

JRA, the proof is that there is no "Earth Station" on the moon and a 8 foot antenna cannot send a signal that far, since you refuse to accept this I won't waste my time trying to convince you, "BELIEVE WHAT YOU WILL"

You are the one being decieved, not me.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

China will never go to the moon. Many will wish they had listened but it will be too late.
Believe what you will, I'm not decieved.

JRA, the proof is that there is no "Earth Station" on the moon and a 8 foot antenna cannot send a signal that far, since you refuse to accept this I won't waste my time trying to convince you, "BELIEVE WHAT YOU WILL"

You are the one being decieved, not me.

Can you give a reason as to why you don't think China will go to the Moon?

By the way, I just happen to believe in the "mark of the beast", I was raised Pentacostal

As far as the 8ft antenna, why is that so hard to beleive ?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
"You are the one being decieved, not me"

thats the rub isn't it ? This is all about you feeling like you are an insider, in on the joke, and the sheople are in need of your wisdom.
I apologize if your inability to convert us from logic to emotion based thinking is frustrating, but its too late to teach this dog new tricks

Whats funny is this thread is so much like the "american civil war of 2005 "thread.

2 camps of folks who see things as 180 degree polar opposites, make the best case they can, and yet noone is ever swayed to the other side.

[edit on 25-8-2005 by syrinx high priest]

[edit on 25-8-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

This is directly related to my HAM radio question. If you can fully explain why, if you'll refer to my second last post, I'll be happy.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
yeah ! what he says !

"Dear Jim, As a long-time admirer of the United States, I am appalled to hear that a recent poll suggests that 20% of Americans are ignorant fools: I hope the figure is grossly exaggerated, as no other term is strong enough to describe anyone who believes the Moon landings have been faked. If the late unlamented Evil Empire was still around, I might have suspected some of being communist sympathisers attempting to discredit the one achievement for which the U.S.A. may be remembered a thousand years from now. Remembering how quickly Watergate unraveled, how could any sane person imagine that a conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands of people over more than a decade would not have done the same? Ben Franklin put it well: "A secret known to three people can be kept — as long as two of them are dead."
And how do these nitwits account for the fact that, for the last thirty years, the laser reflectors and radio sensors on the Moon have been transmitting terabytes of data back to Earth? Who do they think put them there — E.T.s? But I can't waste any more time on lunatics: I am too busy proving that George Washington never existed, but was invented by the British Disinformation Service to account for a certain minor unpleasantness in the Colonies.

Sincerely,

Arthur Clarke, 11 July, 2001.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join