It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leading cleric rails at injustice of 'Muslim bashing'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Good posts Minkeypinkey

If people do not come to the conclusion that the whole "Muslims are our enemy" crap is nothing but a government created sham (69hershamboys69), after reading that, then I'll eat this run-on sentence.

But seriously, the lies and scams are getting so transparent now I don't know how anybody misses it.

Oh wait I do...

"I Pledge Allegiance to My Flag and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All...."

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America,
And to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible,
With Liberty and Justice for all."

"I Pledge Allegiance to Your Flag of the United States Corporation of America, And to the Greed and Misery it stands for: one Nation under God, Divided, Controlled, Enslaved, with Prisons for the Poor and country Esates for the Rich."

"I won't Question authority, one nation will be Divided with Liberty and Justice for all...that can Afford it. One nation, who's Liberty and Justice is provided by the State and is Divided out on a Sliding Scale. One nation who's government has to maintain its Power by creating Enemies, so that it can Convince you of its Necessity.
One nation among many that sells Slavery as Liberty, and the Sliding Scale Criminal System as justice.
One Nation under God, which Forgot to mention to the Serfs that their “God” is Control, Their Justice is Power, and their Liberty is being allowed out of your Cell to go to Work."

Enjoy the future, while you can...

AP&F...

[edit on 30/7/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
A (singular) Muslim cleric in the UK has made some comments some find disagreeable.

And what? He is hardly representitive.

Actually he is a representitive of the muslim community - being the most senior Islamic cleric in Birmingham whose muslim population exceeds 150,000

Spacemunkey

[edit on 3-8-2005 by spacemunkey]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join