It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Read: UFO Fuel & Moon Bases - Breakthrough

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Immanuel had a different point of view with regards to the origins of the Moon. Velikovsky was quite brilliant, his work quite constroversial, his views based/fueled in large part on translations of ancient texts... Naturally dismissed by modern-arrogance scientists...

Does this alternative scenario come into play in determining ownership and mining rights?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well if the aliens have been living on the moon for over 5 years they can claim the moon through Squatter's Right. But they would have to prove it first.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well, this thread is interesting, to say the least.

Even if you could get craft to the moon and harvest this possible fuel, its not such a great idea, simply because we dont have viable nuclear fusion reactors, true there are a few fusion reactors, but they require a great amount more energy than they make.
Now maybe if someone figures out how to make a fusion reactor that produces more energy than it uses, or atleast closes the gap there, than bringing this element to Earth would be a god idea.

As for the Lunar Landing thing, I believe we landed on the moon, I wrote a paper this last year about it for a class, and I did a great amount of research, on-line and in books, and I have yet to find anything that would make me think it was a hoax, all the things the stuff said, like the flag waving, can be explained.
However, this really is'nt the thread for that discussion, and I would advise the people who wish to continue it, to move to one of the many threads of thee topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakefist

*Keep in mind, all the facts here are backed up: its real.

Neil Armstrong came forward and so did many other astronauts who landed on the moon saying that there were spacecraft that followed, landed near and spied on all their activities around the moon.

Quite the contrary; Neil & his moon buddies have debunked such claims for decades. They never saw any ufo, aliens or structures on the moon, nor on the way there or back home and not in orbit around earth. Never have they seen anything.

So there are no facts in your writings, only lies.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
2 people allready pointed out that he has not admitted to the public such claims, but thats the only mistake i made. you're making it seem like everything else is too

Originally posted by Ghaele

*Keep in mind, all the facts here are backed up: its real.

Neil Armstrong came forward and so did many other astronauts who landed on the moon saying that there were spacecraft that followed, landed near and spied on all their activities around the moon.

Quite the contrary; Neil & his moon buddies have debunked such claims for decades. They never saw any ufo, aliens or structures on the moon, nor on the way there or back home and not in orbit around earth. Never have they seen anything.

So there are no facts in your writings, only lies.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Story gos (web search David Adair), when young 14 (appx) and mother lived next door to General Curtis LeMay.

Adair, according to himself, invented an anti-matter or Element 115 powered rocked and LeMay took the kid under his wing, allowing David to test fire it in Nevada near A51. Apprently the test was successful and the carcus of the test craft landed in the restricted area.

David was taken into A51 by a couple of Balck-Ops Officers, into a hangar with a concrete floor which began going down on huge screw jacks.

Then in through a tunnel to a secret entrance. Inside was a large tarp hanging by pulleys and when lifted there under it was a figure eight device with a retangle center the size of a greyhound bus.

David was allowed to go near and.. well suggest you read Adair's story for yourself.

Dallas

[edit on 7-8-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If his story is true. In any case it is pretty cool. But I see some flaws. why make a bio-mechanical engine, with such un efficent methods of moving fluids around as long cables when it could be all internal.

Also, it being an interface to his feelings and moods at the time is bogus. No, because aliens would not have moods. Moods only cause you're functionality to decline, and they would be 100% focused on efficency.

So, they could not and would not have made an engine which responded to human emotions.

These are the flaws i detect in David Adair's story of his visit to a-51.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
How and why do you think aliens would not be subjected to moods? Please back that statement up with some facts. Thats like saying aliens dont have a brain because its inefficient.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
How and why do you think aliens would not be subjected to moods? Please back that statement up with some facts. Thats like saying aliens dont have a brain because its inefficient.

No, because aliens would not have moods. Moods only cause you're functionality to decline, and they would be 100% focused on efficency. why would they have a lower efficency if they could choose not to? they would not. using logic we can figure this out

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
actualy.. when I look back at his story I see that he could have been telling the truth. The thing could respond to moods but aliens may only have moods for the 'high' from them. So only moods during times when they didn't need to do anything but enjoy time.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Has anyone got any actuall documentation/proof that Neil Armstrong and the other one came forward and claimed they were followed to the moon?

I've seen so many apparent "quotes" from neil armstrong, but nothing genuine

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
Has anyone got any actuall documentation/proof that Neil Armstrong and the other one came forward and claimed they were followed to the moon?

I've seen so many apparent "quotes" from neil armstrong, but nothing genuine

Not only that, but hadn't we ought to see some verified/verifiable evidence of aliens before we also have expert discussion of their moods and the odd bit of alien psychology?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
subscribing to read later.. very interesting stuff.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
this is how you turn an interesting topic into a "prove it" spittin contest

"*Keep in mind, all the facts here are backed up: its real. "

keep in mind, threads presented as theory and questions to the comunity get better feedback

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Back to the topic of the 3He on the moon. Has anyone considered that this may be the reason that Bush is so interested in going back to the Moon. His administration has done a lot of damage to the economy. Could he be trying to secure his legacy by becoming the prez that brought us the super moon fuel. Buy stock in LunaFuels/Bush now, while the gettings good!

But seriously, if we could set up a base and mine/process the 3He on the moon, and send it back w/ disposable rockets, would this not be a worthwile venture. It may not be feasible for another decade (or two), but isn't it worth a try?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadboy
Back to the topic of the 3He on the moon. Has anyone considered that this may be the reason that Bush is so interested in going back to the Moon. His administration has done a lot of damage to the economy. Could he be trying to secure his legacy by becoming the prez that brought us the super moon fuel. Buy stock in LunaFuels/Bush now, while the gettings good!

But seriously, if we could set up a base and mine/process the 3He on the moon, and send it back w/ disposable rockets, would this not be a worthwile venture. It may not be feasible for another decade (or two), but isn't it worth a try?

3 or 4 decades I think.

I am surprised the Saudis aren't fast tracking a Lunar explorer to harvest He3 or making advances in cold fusion. Perhaps they are bank rolling research who knows.?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Think about this, will the aliens (supposing they already are harvesting it) allow us to leech some?

Why would they stop us? Its our Moon!

Think deeper. It may be there moon at the same time, but not literally.

There is 2 key words in the previous sentence.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Hmmm Interesting info. I havent heard a lot about this Helium-3 Fuel.

And where did you get the info that these austronauts actually came forward about the fact that there were structures on the moon?

Little birds help the world go round.

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

www.catapulttechnology.com...

Does anyone know how many (or what percentage) of people who have been outside the Earth's atmosphere have written letters to the united nations, letters that include personal accounts of "Santa Clause"?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
How and why do you think aliens would not be subjected to moods? Please back that statement up with some facts.

The chemical addiction our cells learn to have to the chemicals our bodies produce cause us (and all known animal lifeforms) to age and eventually produce cells through mitosis that are inept at integrating the nutrients necessary to propel the macro-organism, due to the fact that the cells within us evolve to have more receptors on the outerwalls that are specifically designed to only pick up neuro-peptides, which are the chemical messages produced by the hypo-thalmus and distributed to the cells of the body.

We condition our cells to not be immortal, due to our cellular dependancy on the chemicals that deliver the emotional message to our cells.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Oh. btw, David Adair invented the Airforce Jet engine removal/insertion apparatus use this day.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join